Search more info about this


2007年4月18日星期三

Talk in American English 91-100

Dialog 91
May I see your driver's license, please?
A: May I see your driver's license, please?
B: Officer, what did I do wrong?
A: You ran the red light.
B: The light was yellow when I passed the intersection.
A: Your court date is Sept. 10, at 10:30.
B: I'll be there.
译文
A: 请把驾照给我看好吗?
B: 警官,我做错了什么?
A:你闯了红灯。
B:我过十字路的时候,灯是黄的。
A:你的开庭日期是九月十号,十点半。
B:我会到的。

Dialog 92
At a gas station.
A: Fill it up with unleaded and check the oil, please.
B: Do you want me to check the tires?
A: No, that's all for now. What does it come to?
B: $10.00
译文
A:请加满不含铅的汽油,并检查一下机油。
B:需要我检查一下轮胎吗?
A:不用了,这次就这样。多少钱?
B:十元。

Dialog 93 On a bus.
A: Does this bus go to the train station?
B: No, You'll have to get off at the bank and take the A52.
A: How long is the ride?
B: About ten minutes.
译文
A: 这辆公车去火车站吗?
B: 不去。你得到银行那一站下车,再改乘A52路。
A: 要坐多久?
B: 大约十分钟。

Dialog 94 Taking a taxi.
A: Taxi! Pacific Building, please. Do you know where it is?
B: No, I'm sorry. Do you have the address?
A: No, I don't.
B: What place is the building near?
A: It's near the Airport.
B: Oh, I see. I know where it is.
A: What's the fare?
B: I don't know exactly. I go strictly by the meter. Here we are. That's $36.00, please.
A: Thank you. Here's $40.00. Keep the change.
B: Thanks a lot.
译文
A:计程车!请到太平洋大厦。你知道在哪里吗?
B:抱歉我不知道。你有没有地址?
A:没有啊。
B:那个大厦靠近什么地方?
A:在机场附近。
B:哦,我知道了。我知道在哪里了。
A:车费多少呢?
B:我不太确定,一律按照计费器收费。……我们到了。36块。
A:谢谢。这是四十元,不用找了。
B:多谢。

Dialog 95
Making airline reservations.
A: I'd like to make a reservation to Los Angeles for next Monday.
B: Just a second and I'll check the schedule.
A: I'll need an economy ticket with an open return.
B: TWA has a flight leaving at 9:00.
A: I guess that's O.K. What time should I check in?
B: You have to be there half an hour before departure time.
译文
A:我想预定一张下星期一去洛杉矶的机票。
B: 请稍等,我查一下时刻表。
A: 我要一张经济舱,回程时间不定的来回票。
B: TWA有一班飞机,9点起飞。
A:我想很好。我应该在什么时候登机?
B:你要在起飞前半小时到。

Dialog 96 At a hotel.
A: Can I reserve a room for next week?
B: A double or a single room?
A: A single room with a bath.
B: Well, we have a nice room available. How long will you be staying?
A: Just for two nights.
B: Will you fill this out, please? All right. If you need anything, just pick up the phone.
译文
A:我能预定一下下周住的房间吗?
B:双人房还是单人房?
A: 带浴室的单人房。
B: 好的,我们有一个很好的房间。您要住多久呢?
A: 只是两个晚上。
B: 请你填一下这张表好吗?……好,如果有任何需要,只要拿起电话讲就可以。


Dialog 97 Renting a room.
A: Do you take in students?
B: Yes. If you don't mind sharing a room, there's one available.
A: How much is it?
B: $40.00 a week.
A: Could I see the room, please?
B: Sure. Come on in.
译文
A:你们接纳学生寄宿吗?
B:是的,我们接纳。如果你不介意与人合住的话,现在就有一间。
A:租金多少?
B:40元一周。
A:我能看一下房间吗?
B:当然。进来吧。

Dialog 98 At a bank.
A: Would you cash these travelers checks, please?
B: How would you like them?
A: Ten-dollar bills, please.
B: Is there anything else?
A: Yes, I'd like to know how to send money to France.
译文
A: 请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?
B: 你要什么票面的?
A: 请给我十元一张的。
B: 还有别的事吗?
A: 是的。我想了解一下怎样往法国汇款。

Dialog 99 In a post office.
A: How much it would cost to send this to France by regular mail?
B: $20.00.
A: Well, how much more would it cost to send it by airmail?
B: I'll have to check that. Anything else I can do for you?
A: Yes, I'd like to send a $50.00 money order.
B: There you go.
译文
A: 用平邮寄这个到法国要多少钱?
B: 20美元。
A: 呃,如果寄航空邮件要多加多少钱?
B: 我得查一查。还有别的事要我效劳吗?
A: 是的。我要寄一张五十元的汇票。
B: 这就是。

Dialog 100 At a theatre.
A: I'd like to reserve two seats for tomorrow night.
B: Would you like orchestra seats?
A: Isn't there anything less expensive?
B: Not unless you want the matinee.
译文
A:我要预定两个明天晚上的票。
B:你要正厅前排的位子吗?
A:没有便宜一点的位子了吗?
B:没有,除非你要日场。

没有评论: