Search more info about this


2007年4月18日星期三

Talk in American English 1-10

Dialog 1
How are you?

A: Hello, John. How are you?
B: Fine, thanks. And you?
A: Great.
译文
A:你好,约翰!身体好吗?
B: 很好,谢谢,你呢?
A: 非常好。

Dialog 2
May I introduce myself?
A: I believe you're Mr. Benson, aren't you?
B: Yes, I am.
A: May I introduce myself? My name is Lisa. I'm with Bank of America.
B: How do you do, Ms. Lisa? I'm glad to meet you.
译文
A:我想您是班森先生吧?
B:是的。
A:我能做一下自我介绍吗?我是丽莎。我在美国银行服务。
B:你好,丽莎女士。很高兴认识你。

Dialog 3
I'd like you to meet Mr. Smith.
A:Mr. Smith, have you met Mrs. Johnson?
Smith: No, I haven't had the pleasure.
A: Mrs. Johnson, I'd like you to meet my good friend Mr. Smith. Mr.Smith, this is Mrs. Johnson.
Mrs. Johnson: How do you do?
Smith: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Johnson. Welcome to our university.
译文
A:史密斯,你见过琼斯夫人了吗?
史密斯:还没能有此荣幸。
A:琼斯夫人,我给您介绍我的好朋友史密斯先生。史密斯,这是琼斯先生。
琼斯夫人:你好。
史密斯: 很高兴认识你。欢迎到我们学校来。

Dialog 4 How do I address you?
A: I'm your new English teacher, Jack Martin.
B: How do I address you?
A: I suppose you could call me Mr. Martin, but that's too formal. I prefer my first name Jack.
B: O.K. Jack. My name is Jane Smith.
A: What shall I call you, Miss Smith?
B: Jane will be fine.
译文
A:我是你新的英文老师,杰克·马丁。 £
B:我怎么称呼你呢?
A:我想你应该叫我马丁先生,但那太正式了。我喜欢我的名字-杰克。
B:好的,杰克。我叫珍·史密斯。£
A:我怎么叫你,史密斯小姐吗?
B:叫珍就好了。

Dialog 5 See you later.
A: Well, gotta go.
B: Where are you going?
A: To the library.
B: O.K. See you later.
A: See you later.
译文
A: 哦,我得走了。
B: 你去哪儿?
A: 去图书馆。
B: 好吧。回头见。
A: 再见。

Dialog 6 It's a nice day.
A: It's a nice day, isn't it?
B: Yes. Much better than yesterday.
A: But I hear it may get windy this afternoon.
B: I don't mind as long as it doesn't rain again。
译文
A:今天天气不错。
B:是啊,比昨天好多了。
A:不过我听说下午要起风。
B:只要别再下雨就行。

Dialog 7
What's your hobby?
A: What's your hobby?
B: I like playing tennis. How about you?
A: I happen to like tennis too. How about a game some time?
B: O.K.
译文
A: 你的爱好是什么?
B: 我喜欢打网球。你呢?
A: 我恰好也喜欢网球。什么时候赛一场怎么样?
B: 好的。

Dialog 8
What's your favorite movie?
A: Do you like movies?
B: Yes, I do.
A: What's your favorite movie?
B: My favorite movie is Brave Heart.
A: Do you have this movie?
B: Yes, I have this movie at home.
译文
A: 你喜欢电影吗?
B: 是的,我喜欢。
A: 你最喜欢哪部电影?
B: 我最喜欢的电影是《勇敢的心》。
A: 你有这部电影吗?
B: 是的,我家里有这部电影。


Dialog 9 What do you do for a living?
A: What do you do for a living?
B: I'm a teacher.
A: What do you teach?
B: I teach English.
A: Do you like to teach?
B: Of course, I do.
译文
A: 你做什么工作?
B: 我是个老师。
A: 你教什么?
B: 我教英文。
A: 你喜欢教书吗?
B: 当然。

Dialog 10 How can I get in touch with you?
A: How can I get in touch with you?
B: You can reach me by calling 321-5525.
A: Are you at this number all the time?
B: No, it's my office number. You can reach me at 345-1264 after five.
译文
A: 我怎么和你联系呢?
B: 你打321-5525可以找到我。
A: 你一直都在吗?
B: 不,这是办公室电话。五点以后你可以打345-1264。

没有评论: