Search more info about this


2007年4月18日星期三

Talk in American English 101-110

Dialog 101
Getting a haircut.
A: Please take this chair. How do you want it?
B: Cut it short all over.
A: Would you like it washed?
B: Oh, yes.
A: Do you want a shave?
B: Yes, please.
A: Well, it's done. Please take a look at the mirror.
B: That will do. What's your charge?
A: $50, sir.
B: Here you are. Keep the change.
A: Thanks a lot. Please come again.
译文
A:请坐这里。你要理什么样的?
B:都剪短一点。
A:要洗吗?
B:要的。
A:要不要刮脸?
B:要的。
A:好了,完成了。请照照镜子。
B:可以。多少钱?
A:50元,先生。
B:给你,不用找了。
A:谢谢。请下次再来。

Dialog 102 Seeing a doctor.
A: I have a sore throat and my chest hurts.
B: How long have you been like this?
A: Two or three days now.
B: I think you've got the flu. There's a lot of it going around.
A: What do you think I ought to do?
B: Get this prescription filled and go straight to bed.
译文
A:我的喉咙发炎,胸口疼。
B: 这样有多久了?
A: 有两三天了。
B: 我想你是得了流感。现在流感盛行。
A: 你认为我应该怎么办呢?
B: 拿这张药方去配药,然后马上去睡觉。

Dialog 103 At the dentist's office.
A: How long have you felt like this?
B: It started bothering me yesterday afternoon.
A: I think I'd better take an X-ray.
B: Can you see anything?
A: It's a small cavity. It should be easy to fill.
译文
A: 你觉得这样有多久了?
B: 从昨天下午开始就折腾我了。
A: 我想最好给你拍一张X光片。
B: 你发现什么了吗?
A: 有一个小洞,很容易补上的。

Dialog 104 At a drugstore.
A: I'd like to have this prescription filled.
B: It'll take a few minutes if you want to wait.A: Have you got something for chapped lips?
B: Rub this cream on every four hours.
译文
A: 我想按这张处方配药。
B: 如果你想等的话,只要几分钟就好。
A: 你有治嘴唇干裂的药吗?
B: 擦这种药,每隔四小时一次。

Dialog 105
Asking for change.
A: Excuse me, could you give me some change?
B: Let me see. Are dimes and quarters O.K.?
A: I want to make a long distance phone call.
B: Then you'll need small change.
译文
A:劳驾,你能换些零钱给我吗?
B:让我瞧瞧。一角和两角五分的硬币行吗?
A:我是想打个长途电话。
B:那你需要换小零钱。

Dialog 106
Special greetings.
A: Happy New Year!
B: Thank you! Same to you.
A: Have you got any plans?
B: I've been invited over to a friend's. And you?
A: My roommate's having a party.
译文
A:新年好!
B:谢谢。也祝你新年好!
A: 你有什么计划吗?
B: 有个朋友请我去做客。你呢?
A: 我的室友有一个聚会。


Dialog 107
Can I speak to Linda, please?
A: Hello. Can I speak to Linda, please?
B: Hold on, please.
A: Thank you.
B: Sorry, but she's out. Can I take a message?
A: Would you tell her Tom called?
B: I'd be glad to.
译文
A:你好,我能和林达讲话吗?
B:请等一下。
A:谢谢你。
B:抱歉,她出去了。需要留话吗?A:请你告诉她汤姆来过电话,好吗?
B: 好的。

Dialog 108
I'd like to make a collect call.
A: Operator.
B: I'd like to make a collect call to Los Angeles. That's area code 213-486-2436.
A: And what's the name of the person you want to speak to?
B: Susan Green.
译文
A:接线员。
B:我想打个电话到洛杉矶,对方付款。电话号码是213-486-2436。
A:你要通话的人叫什么名字?
B:苏珊·格林

Dialog 109
Watching television.
A: Do you happen to know what's on after the news?
B: I've got a feeling there's a documentary.
A: Does anybody mind if we watch it?
B: Don't you want to see part two of the movie?
译文
A:你知不知道新闻之后放什么?
B:我想是记录片吧。
A:要是我们看这部片子,有人反对吗?
B:你难道不想看那部电影的第二集吗?

Dialog 110 Try sports.
A: Let's go swimming.
B: O.K. Where should we go?
A: Why don't we go down to the lake? It's not too far from here.
B: Fine. I'll be ready in a minute.
译文
A:我们去游泳吧。
B:好啊。我们去哪儿呢?
A:为什么不去那个湖呢?那儿离这里不太远。
B:好。我马上就可以准备好。

没有评论: