Search more info about this


2007年4月18日星期三

English 900 basic (Chinese and English)---U26-U30

Unit 26
Talking about clothing
谈论穿着
1.Sentences 句子

361.What are you going to wear today?
你今天准备穿哪件衣服?
362.Do you think this blouse really suits me?
你觉得这件短衫真的适合我吗?
363.Do you think it is too tight on the waist?
你觉得腰这里是不是太紧了?
364.What is the dress made of?
这件衣服是什么料子的?
365.Does the material stand washing?
这种布料耐洗吗?
366.Do you have this design but in a white color?
这种样式的但是白色的有吗?
367.I want a suit of fine workmanship for formal meetings.
我想要一套做工精细适合正规场合穿的衣服。
368.You look much younger in this suit.
你穿这套衣服看起来年轻多了。
369.I think T-shirts are better than any other shirts.
我觉得T恤比其它任何衬衫都好。
370.Do you like sports suits?
你喜欢运动装吗?
371.This one doesn't match the suit in color.
这个与我衣服的颜色不配。
372.How do you like my new dress?
你喜欢我这件新裙子吗?
373.I don't like the style.
我不喜欢这个样式。
374.I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit long.
恐怕这件袖子有点儿长了。
375.I need one bag to go with my white shirt.
我需要一个能配这件白色衬衫的包。

2.Questions and Answers问与答
1. Tom : What are you going to wear today?
Alice: I haven't decided it yet.

汤姆:你今天穿什么?
艾丽斯:我还没想好。

2. John: Do you think this shirt really suits me?
Jane: Very handsome, I think.

约翰:你觉得这件衬衫我穿真的合适吗?
简:我觉得很帅。

3. Wife: Do you think it is too tight on the waist?
Husband: Let the tailor make it wider.

妻子:你不觉得腰部这太紧了吗?
丈夫:那让裁缝给放一放吧。

4. Tom : What is the dress made of?
Lisa: Silk, I guess.

汤姆:这衣服是什么料子的?
丽莎:我猜是丝的。

5. Jane: Does the material stand washing?
Tom: I don't know.
简:这种料子耐洗吗?
汤姆:我不知道。
6. Jane: Do you have this design but in a white color?
Jim: I don't know.
简:这种样式的有白色的吗?
吉姆:我不知道。
7. Girl: May I help you?
Tim: I want a suit of fine workmanship for formal meetings.
女孩:您要买什么?
提姆:我想买一套做工好能在正式场合穿的套装。

8. Wife: How do you like my new dress?
Husband: You look much younger in it.

妻子:你觉得我这件新裙子怎么样?
丈夫:穿上它你看起来年轻多了。

9. Mum: Dear, I bought a white shirt for your birthday party.
Tom: I think T-shirts are better than any other shirts.

妈妈:亲爱的,我为你过生日买了一件白色衬衫。
汤姆:我觉得T恤比什么衬衫都好。

10. Jane: Do you like sports suits?
Jack: Very much.

简:你喜欢运动装吗?
杰克:非常喜欢。

11. Jane: Hi, John, what do you think of my new shirt?
John: This one doesn't match the suit in color.

简:嗨,约翰,我这件新衬衫怎么样?
约翰:和你衣服的颜色不搭配。

12. Lisa: How do you like my new dress?
Tom: Very nice.

丽莎 :你觉得我的新裙子怎么样?
汤姆:非常漂亮。

13. Tom : Do you like this dress?
Elaine: I don't like the style.

汤姆:你觉得这件怎么样?
艾琳:我不喜欢这样式。

14. Mum: Don't you like the shirt?
Bob: I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit long.

妈妈:你觉得这衬衫怎么样?
鲍勃:恐怕袖子有点儿长。

15. Tom : What's the matter, Rose?
Rose: I need one bag to go with my white skirt.

汤姆:罗斯,怎么啦?
罗斯:我需要一个能配我白短裙的包。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习
1. What are you going to wear today?
tomorrow?
next Monday?
this afternoon?


今天 你准备穿什么?
明天
下周一
今天下午

2. Do you think this blouse really suits me?
shirt
dress
skirt

你觉得这 短衫 真的适合我吗?
衬衫
裙子
短裙

3. Do you think it is too tight on the waist ?
sleeves ?
back ?
legs ?


你觉得 腰 这里是不是太紧了?
袖子



4. What is the dress made of ?
suit
shirt
skirt

这 裙子 是什么料子的?
套装
衬衫
短裙

5. Does the material stand washing?
wearing?
machine washing?
heating?

这种料子耐 洗 吗?
穿
机洗
高温

6. Do you have this design but in a white color?
red
green
black

这种样式的衣服有 白色 的么?
红色
绿色
黑色

7. I want a suit of fine workmanship for formal meetings.
dress
shirt
bag

我想要适合在正式场合穿的做工精细的 套装。
裙子。
衬衫。
提包。

8.You look much younger in this suit.


dress.
design.

你穿 这套衣服 看起来年轻多了。
这 种颜色
这件裙子
这种样式

9.I think T-shirts are better than any other shirts.
suits.
dress.
blouse.

我觉得T恤比其它什么 衬衫 都好。
套装
裙子
短衫

10.Do you like sports suits?
formal suits?
skirts?
white shirts?

你喜欢 运动装 吗?
正规套装
衬衫
白色衬衫
11.This one doesn't match the suit in color.
shirt
dress
shoes

这个和你 衣服 的颜色不大般配。
衬衫
裙子
鞋子
12.How do you like my new dress?
shirt?
trousers?
shoes?

你觉得我的新 裙子 怎么样?
衬衫
裤子
鞋子

13. I don't like the style.
color.
design.

我不喜欢这种 样式。
颜色。
设计。


14. I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit long.
short.
tight.
big.

恐怕袖子有点儿 长。
短。
紧。
大。

15. I need one bag to go with my white shirt.
sweater.
jacket.
suit.

我需要一个包来陪我的 白色衬衫。
毛线衣。
夹克。
套装。
4.Conversation 对话

1. Tom : Where are you going all dressed up?
Alice: I'm going to a formal dance party.
Tom : Wow! You really look beautiful!
Alice: Thanks.
Tom : Who are you going with?
Alice: My friend, Bob.
Tom : What's he going to wear?
Alice: A suit.

汤姆:你这副梳妆打扮准备到哪儿去?
艾丽斯:去参加一场正规舞会。
汤姆:哇,你看起来真的很漂亮。
艾丽斯:谢谢。
汤姆:你跟谁一起去?
艾丽斯:我朋友鲍勃。
汤姆:那他穿什么?
艾丽斯:西装。

2. Lisa: What are you going to wear tomorrow?
Tom : I haven't decided yet. How about you?
Lisa: I think I'll wear a skirt, I just got for my birthday.
Tom : Oh, yeah! That's a nice skirt. All I have is my old red shirt.
Lisa: That's okay. It's almost the same color as mine.
Tom : Yeah, alright! See you tomorrow morning.

丽莎:明天你穿什么?

汤姆:我还没想好。你呢?
丽莎:我想我可以穿短裙,就是我过生日刚买的那一件。
汤姆: 哦,对呀。那短裙很漂亮。我只有一件旧的红衬衫。
丽莎:也可以呀。和我的基本上是一样的颜色。
汤姆:好哇,就这样!明天早上见。

3. Jim: Let's meet at the hotel at 4 o'clock. Alright?
Jane: That's fine. How can I recognize you?
Jim: I have brown hair, and I'll be wearing a green blouse and black pants.
Jane: Got it.
Jim: What will you wear then?
Jane: I'll be wearing a blue skirt.
Jim: Okay, see you then.

吉姆:明天下午四点我们在宾馆门口见,怎么样?
简:好的。我怎么才能认出你呢?
吉姆:我是棕色头发,我穿绿色衬衫,黑色裤子。
简:好的。
吉姆:那你穿什么?
简:我穿蓝色短裙。
吉姆:好的,明天见。

4. Tom : Mary, do you have a white sweater I can borrow?
Mary: Sorry, I don't. What do you want?
Tom : Jane need it to go with her white trousers.
Mary: Then I think Alice has one. Why don't you ask her?
Tom : Okay. I will. Thanks.
Mary: No problem.

汤姆:玛丽,你有白色毛衣可以借给我吗?
玛丽:对不起,没有。你要干什么?
汤姆:简想借来配她的白裤子。
玛丽:我记得艾丽斯有一件。为什么不去问问她?
汤姆:好的。我去问。谢谢。
玛丽:不用谢。

5. Eddy: I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit too long.
Mum: I think so. Try on this one, dear?
Eddy: Mum, I don't like this style.
Mum: It's very popular, don't you think so?
Eddy: No, Mum, I like sports suits, you know.
Mum: But now you need a formal suit, don't you?

艾迪:我想这件袖子好像有点长了。
妈妈:是有点儿。宝贝,试一试这件?
艾迪:妈妈,我不喜欢这种样式。
妈妈:这种是很流行的,你不觉得吗?
艾迪:不,妈妈,你知道,我喜欢运动装。
妈妈:但这回你需要的是一套正规的西装,不是吗?

6. Wife: I guess this dress doesn't fit any more.
Husband: How come? You were the prettiest girl in that dress!
Wife: But now, I've outgrown it.
Husband: Try it on, let me have a look.
Wife: I like it very much. Do you think it is too tight?
Husband: We can ask a tailor to have it widened.
Wife: Marvelous idea!

妻子:我想这件裙子我没法再穿了。
丈夫:怎么了?你穿那件裙子最漂亮了!
妻子:但现在,我长胖了。
丈夫:试一试,我来看看。
妻子:我非常喜欢这条裙子。你觉得是不是太紧了?
丈夫:我们可以让裁缝给放一放。
妻子:好极了。

Unit 27
Talking abou News,Newspapers and magazines
谈论新闻、报纸和杂志

1.Sentences 句子

376.Have you heard the news?
你听到这个消息了吗?
377.Anything interesting in the paper?
报纸上有什么有趣的事吗?
378.Reports say the situation is quite tense.
报道说形势非常紧张。
379.What's the news?
有什么新闻吗?
380.There is nothing special.
没什么特别新闻。
381.What's the latest news from the Gulf?
有什么关于海湾的最新消息吗?
382.What does it say?
报纸(杂志)上怎么说?
383.I just need something about business news.
我就想看一点商业新闻。
384.It is the top magazine in this community.
这是这一带最流行的杂志。
385.What's your comment on this paper?
你觉得这报纸怎么样?
386.Is the news in the paper reliable?
这报纸上的消息可信吗?
387.It is famous for military affairs.
它以军事报道著称。
388.The magazine's stand is very hard to locate.
这家杂志的观点总是很难捉摸。
389.It's an out and out fabrication.
这纯属捏造。
390.When was the paper first issued?
这家报纸从什么时候开始发行的?

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Jane: Have you heard the news?
Tom: I just heard it from Bill.

简: 你听到这个消息了吗?
汤姆:我刚从贝尔那儿知道的。

2. Husband: Anything interesting in the paper?
Wife: Nothing.

丈夫:报纸上有什么有趣的事吗?
妻子:没什么。

3. Jane: What's the latest news about the Gulf?
Bob: Reports say the situation is quite tense.

简:关于海湾有什么最新的消息吗?
鲍勃:报道说形势非常紧张。

4. Tom: What's the news?
Alice: I'm reading yesterday's newspaper.

汤姆:有什么新闻吗?
艾丽斯:我读的是昨天的报纸。
5. Lisa: Is there nothing special?
Tim: No.

丽莎:有什么特殊的消息?
提姆:没什么。

6. Tom: What does it say?
Elaine: Nothing special.

汤姆:今天有什么新闻?
艾琳:没什么特别的。

7. Woman: May I help you?
Tim: I just need something about business news.

女人:需要点什么?
提姆:我想找商业新闻。

8. Jane: Why do you always read that paper?
Bob: It is the top newspaper in this community.

简:你为什么总是读那家报纸?
鲍勃:这是这一带最好的报纸。

9. Rose: What's your comment on this paper?
Tom: You have to read between the lines.

罗斯:你觉得这份报纸怎么样?
汤姆:你必须得从字里行间去捉摸它的观点。

10. Jane: Is the news in the paper reliable?
Sam: I can't believe it.

简:这家报纸上的新闻可靠吗?
山姆:反正我不会相信它的。

11. Jane: Is it famous for military affairs?
Tim: Yes. I like it.
简:这家杂志是以军事报道著称的?
提姆:是的。我喜欢。

12. Jane: You have been sitting here too long, I think, haven't you?
Bill: The magazine's stand is very hard to locate.
简:我想你在这儿坐了太久了,不是吗?
贝尔:这份杂志的观点很难捉摸。

13. Sam: Is it true?
Alice: No, it's an out and out fabrication.
山姆:这是真的吗?
艾丽斯:不,纯属捏造。

14. John: When was the paper first issued?
Elaine: I don't know.
约翰:这家报纸从什么时候开始发行的?
艾琳:我不知道。

15. Wife: May I know why you are so keen on this paper?
Husband: Because they always have startling insights to reveal.
妻子:我可不可以知道你为什么那么喜欢这家报纸?
丈夫:因为它总是披露一些内幕。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. Have you heard the news?
read
watched

你 听 到这个消息了吗?



2. Anything interesting in the paper?
special
new

报纸上有什么 有趣的事吗?
特殊的事吗?
新的消息吗?

3. Reports say the situation is quite tense.
much better.
quite volitile.
quite changeable.

报道说形势 非常紧张。
好转很多。
相当易变。
非常多变。

4.What's the news?
news today?
news in the foreign section?
home news?
有什么新闻吗?
今天有新闻吗?
国外版有什么新闻吗?
国内有什么消息吗?

5. There is nothing special.
interesting.
worth reading.
new.
没什么 特殊 的新闻。
有趣
值得读
新鲜
6. What's the latest news from the Gulf?
America?
the presidential election?
Kuwait ?
有什么关于 海湾 的最新消息吗?
美国
总统选举
科威特

7. What does it say?
is it saying?
do you get from the paper?
do you read?
报纸(杂志)上怎么说?
报纸(杂志) 上说什么?
你从报纸上知道了什么?
你从报纸上读到了什么?

8. I just need something about business news.
political
military
amusement
amusement
我想看一些 商业 方面的消息。
政治
军事
娱乐

9. It is the top magazine in this community.
the outstanding
a famous
a popular

它是这一带 最流行的 报纸(杂志)。
非常出色的
很出名
很流行

10. What's you comment on this paper?
this section?
this news?
this magazine?
你觉得这 报纸 怎么样?
一版
新闻
杂志

11. Is the news in the paper reliable?
true?
not true?
available?
这报纸上的消息 可信吗?
是真的?
不是真的?
存在吗?

12. It is famous for military affairs.
well known
popular

它因军事报道而 著称。
闻名。
受欢迎。

13. The magazine's stand is very hard to locate.
find.
get.
learn.
这家报纸的观点总是很 难捉摸。
难以发现。
确定。
确定。

14. It's an out and out fabrication.
a scandal.
not available.
a rumor.
这 纯属捏造。
是件丑闻。
不存在。
是流言。

15. There are too many advertisements in the paper.
is too much amusement news
is too much business news

报纸上有太多 广告 了。
娱乐新闻
商业新闻

4.Conversation 对话

1. Jane: Oh, Bill, what's the matter?
Bill: Where is the old newspaper?
Jane: What kind of paper do you want?
Bill: I just need something about business news.
Jane: Why don't you come to The Times?
Bill: Is it a must?
Jane: I think so.
简:哦,贝尔,怎么了?
贝尔:旧报纸哪去了?
简:你想找哪种报纸?
贝尔:我想找一些商业信息。
简:为什么不去找《泰晤士报》?
贝尔:必须要找它吗?
简:我想是的。

2. Tom: Have you read the news today?
Rose: Anything interesting?
Tom: Too much about Princess Diana's affairs.
Rose: Tell me some, please, dear.
Tom: No, I don't want to say one word about it.
Rose: Why?
Tom: I hope it's an out and out fabrication.
汤姆:你今天读报纸了吗?
罗斯:有什么有趣的消息?
汤姆:太多都是关于戴安娜王妃的事了。
罗斯:快跟我说一说,亲爱的。
汤姆:不行,我一点也不想谈这事。
罗斯:为什么?
汤姆:我希望这是捏造的。

3. Jack: Anything interesting in the papers?
Jane: Umm. Nothing special in the foreign section.
Jack: How about home news?
Jane: Let me see. There is an editorial about cutting down on pollution.
Jack: What does it say?
Jane: You can take a look after supper.
杰克:报纸上有什么有意思的事儿吗?
简:嗯,国际版没什么特殊的消息。
杰克:国内新闻呢?
简:让我找找。有一篇关于减少污染的评论。
杰克:它怎么说?
简:吃完晚饭你自己看吧。

4. Husband: Well, well, another new government.
Wife: Another new government? Where?
Husband: In one of those Central American countries.
Wife: Let me see. Where?
Husband: Here. If I remember correctly, they just changed the government a few months ago.
Wife: You're right. It is the third change since last year.
丈夫:嘿,又一个新政府!
妻子:又一个新政府?在哪里?
丈夫:中美国家里的一个。
妻子:我来看看。在哪儿呢?
丈夫:这儿。如果我没记错的话,几个月前他们刚刚换了政府。
妻子:对呀。自去年以来这已经是第三次政变了。

5. Alice: Have you heard the news?
Peter: About what?
Alice: A breakthrough has been made in curing cancer.
Peter: Really! That's good news. Is the news reliable?
Alice: I think it is. The news there is usually truthful and accurate.
Peter: I hope so.
艾丽斯:听新闻了吗?
彼得:关于哪方面的?
艾丽斯:在治疗癌症上现在有了新的突破。
彼得:真的!那可是好消息。这消息可信吗?
艾丽斯:我想是的。这个台的新闻一般都真实准确。
彼得:但愿如此。

6. Eddy: What's that magazine you're reading?
Jane: It's Woman's Life.
Eddy: It sounds interesting.
Jane: It really does, I think.
Eddy: Is it a new magazine?
Jane: Yes, it is the second issue.
Eddy: Where can I get one?
Jane: You can buy it at any bookstore.
艾迪:你在看什么杂志?
简:《妇女生活》。
艾迪:这名字听起来挺有意思。
简:我觉得事实上也是这样。
艾迪:这是一本新杂志?
简:是的,这才是第二期。
艾迪:哪里有卖?
简:随便哪个书店都行。

Unit 28
Talking about shopping
谈论购物
1.Sentences 句子

391.I have to go shopping today.
我今天得去买些东西。
392.I want to go buy a pair of socks.
我想买一双袜子。
393.Can I see a few white shirts?
我能看看白色衬衫吗?
394.I'd like to see some summer dresses.
我想看看夏天穿的裙子。
395.I'm looking for gloves.
我想找副手套。
396.Do you think we need to buy some soap?
你觉得我们需要香皂吗?
397.I like the cotton shirts.
我喜欢棉质的衬衫。
398.Please show me that suit, the dark one.
请把那套套装拿给我看看,那套黑色的。
399.How much is the coat?
这件上衣多少钱?
400.Could you show me a variety of men's suit?
能带我看看各种男装吗?
401.Do you really like this straw hat, dear?
亲爱的,你真的很喜欢这顶草帽吗?
402.I want a pair of sports shoes.
我想要一双运动鞋。
403.What size do you want?
你要多大号的?
404.These shirts are on sale today.
今天这些衬衫特价。
405.Let me look at those brown shoes, please.
我想看看那双棕色的鞋子。


2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Mary: I have to go shopping today. Will you go with me?
Eddy: No, I want to play golf with Sam.

玛丽:我今天要去上街。你跟我一块儿去吗?
艾迪:不,我要和山姆去打高尔夫。

2. Eddy: What do you want to buy?
Mary: I want to buy a pair of socks.

艾迪:你要买什么?
玛丽:我去买双袜子。

3. Jim: Can I see a few white shirts?
Girl: Yes, Sir. Go this way, please.

吉姆:我能看看白色衬衫吗?
女孩:当然可以,先生,请走这边。

4. Girl: May I help you, Sir?
Sam: I'd like to see some summer dresses.

女孩:您要点什么,先生?
山姆:我想看看夏天的裙子。

5. Girl: What could I do for you, Sir?
Peter: I'm looking for gloves.

女孩:您要点什么,先生?
彼得:我要买副手套。

6. Wife: Do you think we need to buy some soap?
Husband: Yes, take some, please.

妻子:我们要买香皂吗?
丈夫:要买,拿几块。

7. Mum: John, would you like a shirt?
John: I like the cotton shirts.

妈妈:约翰,你要买衬衫吗?
约翰:我喜欢棉质的。

8. Girl: May I help you?
Boy: Please show me that suit, the dark one.

女孩:您要买什么?
男孩:请给我看看那套套装,黑色的。

9. Rose: How much is the coat?
Boy: $135, Madam.

罗斯:这件上衣多少钱?
男孩:一百三十五美元,女士。

10. Tom: Could you show me a variety of men's suits?
Girl: Of course, they're here.

汤姆:能带我看看男式服装吗?
女孩:当然可以,在这里。

11. Husband: Do you really like this straw hat, dear?
Wife: Yes, Sam. But it's too expensive.
丈夫:亲爱的,你真的喜欢这顶草帽吗?
妻子:是的,山姆。但是它太贵了。

12. Tom: I want a pair of sports shoes, Adidas.
Mum: Ok, let's go up to the third floor.
汤姆:我想要一双运动鞋,阿迪达斯的。
妈妈:好的,那我们上三楼。

13. Girl: What size do you want?
Tom: I'm not sure. May I try it on?
女孩:你穿多大号的?
汤姆:我不太清楚。我可以试一试吗?

14. Tom: Have you got some cheaper shirts?
Girl: These shirts are on sale today.
汤姆:你这里有便宜一点的衬衫吗?
女孩:这些衬衫今天是特价。

15. Girl: Any help?
Jack: Let me have a look at those brown shoes, please.
女孩:需要帮忙吗?
杰克:我想看看那双棕色的鞋子。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. I have to go shopping today.
must
我今天 得去 买些东西。
必须得去

2. I want to go buy a pair of socks.
gloves.
trousers.
glasses.

我想买 一双袜子。
一副手套。
一条裤子。
一副眼镜。

3. Can I see a few white shirts?
skirts?
sweaters?
jackets?
我能看看白色 衬衫吗?
短裙吗?
毛线衣吗?
夹克吗?

4. I'd like to see some summer dresses.
winter coats.
autumn coats.
winter jackets.
我想看看 夏天穿的裙子。
冬天穿的上衣。
秋天穿的上衣。
冬天穿的夹克。

5. I'm looking for gloves.
leather shoes.
leather bags.
sports suit, Adidas.

我想看看 手套。
皮鞋。
皮包。
运动装,阿迪达斯的。

6. Do you think we need to buy some soap?
eggs?
sugar?
meat?
你觉得我们需要买些 香皂吗?
鸡蛋吗?
糖吗?
肉吗?
7. I like the cotton shirts.
blouses.
coat.
socks.
我喜欢棉质的 衬衫。
衬衫。
上衣。
袜子。

8.Please show me that suit, the dark one.
blue
gray
brown
请把那套套装拿给我看看,那套 黑色 的。
蓝色
灰色
棕色

9.How much is the coat?
jacket?
hat?
computer?

这件上衣 多少钱?
这件夹克
这顶帽子
这台电脑

10. Could you show me a variety of men's suits?
watches?
shoes?
trousers?
能带我看看各种 男装 吗?
男式手表
男式鞋子
男式裤子

11. Do you really like this straw hat, dear?
green dress,
necklace,
watch,

亲爱的,你真的很喜欢 这顶草帽吗?
这件绿色裙子吗?
这条项链吗?
这款手表吗?


12. I want a pair of sports shoes.
golf gloves.
cotton socks.
leather shoes.
我想要一双 运动鞋。
高尔夫手套。
棉袜。
皮鞋。

13. What size do you want?
color
style
material

你要 多大号的?
什么颜色的?
什么样式的?
什么料子的?

14. These shirts are on sale today.
tea sets
cosmetics
men's trousers

今天这些 衬衫 特价。
茶具
化妆品
男式裤子

15. Let me look at those brown shoes, please.
hats,
bags,
skirts,

我想看看那双棕色的 鞋子。
帽子。
包。
短裙。
4.Conversation 对话

1. Jane: Tom, I want to buy some cosmetics.
Tom : What kind do you prefer?
Jane: I think Pond's is the best, isn't it?
Tom : But they are very dear, too.
Jane: Then could you recommend some others?
Tom : I don't know what kind will suit you.
Jane: Oh, Pond's is on sale today. Great!

简:汤姆,我要买点化妆品。
汤姆:你喜欢哪种?
简:我觉得旁氏最好,是吗?
汤姆:但也很贵。
简:那你能给我推荐其它品牌吗?
汤姆:我不知道什么样的适合你。
简:哦,今天旁氏特价。太棒了!

2. John: I want a pair of sports shoes, Adidas.
Girl: What size do you want?
John: I wear size 40.
Girl: How about this one? It's the latest design.
John: Oh, I like the color.
Girl: Try them on, please.
John: Very comfortable, okay, I will take it.

约翰:我想要一双运动鞋,阿迪达斯的。
女孩:你穿多大的?
约翰:四十码 的。
女孩:这双怎么样?这是最新款。
约翰:哦,我喜欢这颜色。
女孩:那就试一试吧。
约翰:非常舒服,好的,就要这一双。

3. Lucy: Do we have time to go to the Central Department Store?
Mike: There's only half an hour left.
Lucy: I want to buy a couple of pairs of socks.
Mike: Then we'd better hurry.
Lucy: Oh, good, it's still open.
Mike: Today is Saturday. It's open till ten.
露西:还有时间去中心百货商场吗?
迈克:只剩半个小时了。
露西:我想买两双短袜。
迈克:那就快点。
露西:哦,还好,商场还开着门呢。
迈克:今天是星期六,要开到十点呢。

4. Girl: May I help you?
Peter: Could I have a look at those pens?
Girl: Certainly. These are twelve yuan each.
Peter: Have you got anything a bit cheaper?
Girl: How about these? They're five yuan each.
Peter: No, they're not quite what I want. Sorry to trouble you.
Girl: No trouble at all.

女孩:您要买什么?
彼得:给我看看那些钢笔好吗?
女孩:可以。这种是十二元一支。
彼得:有稍微便宜一点儿的吗?
女孩:这种行吗?五块钱一支。
彼得:不是我想要的那种。对不起,麻烦你了。
女孩:没什么。

5. Sam: I'm looking for some gloves.
Girl: Over at this counter, please.
Sam: I'd like wool gloves.
Girl: Are these all right? They're very warm.
Sam: They're just what I need. May I try them on?
Girl: Certainly.
Sam: Good, I'll take these.

山姆:我想看看手套。
女孩:请到这边的柜台来。
山姆:我想要羊毛的。
女孩:这些怎么样?很暖和。
山姆:这正是我想要的。我可以试一试吗?
女孩:可以。
山姆:好的,我就要这副了。

6. Eddy: I'd like some sweets for a party.
Girl: How about these?
Eddy: How much are they?
Girl: Ten yuan for each jin.
Eddy: They're rather expensive.
Girl: It's a bit. But they're really good.

艾迪:我们要开个派对,要买点糖果。
女孩:这种怎么样?
艾迪:多少钱一斤?
女孩:十元。
艾迪:太贵了。
女孩:是有点儿。但这种真的很

Unit 29
Educationai Background
第二十九单元 教育背景
1.Sentences 句子

421.Sam graduated in1996 and had a B. S degree.
山姆毕业于一九九六年并获得了理学学士学位。
422.Frank's scores in college were all excellent.
佛兰克的大学成绩都很优异。
423.I have learned Economics in Beijing University for four years.
我在北京大学学了四年经济学。
424.I am interested in Business Management because it's very useful for my present work.
我对工商业管理很有兴趣,因为这对我现在的工作很有用。
425.The large amount of material that has to be memorized makes Chinese history a boring subject.
中国历史课要记的东西太多了,很没意思。
426.Kitty obtained a mark of 95 in English.
凯蒂的英语考了九十五分。
427.Jean was fully aware of the importance of learning English.
金艾对英语的重要性有充分认识。
428.Nowadays every enterprise would prefer to hire a man who has a good command of English.
现在的公司都倾向于聘用英语优秀的人才。
429.There were so many formulas in mathematics class that they were hard for Lily to remember.
数学的公式太多了,莉莉记不住。
430.I was ranked the second of my class in terms of average marks.
我的综合评分排在全班第二。
431.Xiao xie's theory deals with with the relation between the English and American literature.
小谢的论文写的是英美文学的关系。
432.I hope to make practical use of my knowledge in business in your company.
我想我会运用自己的知识于工作实践来为贵公司做贡献
433.I am confident that I will get my Master of Business Administration degree this coming July.
我有信心今年七月拿到工商管理硕士学位。
434.Lidong has been regarded as a gifted student since grade 1.
李东从小学一年级起就被认为很有天赋。
435.Eddie's worst subject might be mathematics.
艾迪最糟糕的科目或许是数学。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Mike: When did Sam graduate and get his degree?
Jane: In 1996.
迈克:山姆什么时候毕业并获得学位的?
简:是在一九九六年。

2. Tom: How did Frank get along with his studies in college?
Alice: All his scores were excellent.
汤姆:佛兰克的大学成绩怎么样啊?
艾丽斯:佛兰克的大学成绩都很优异。

3. Mary: What's your major in Beijing University?
Eddy: Economics.
玛丽:你在北京大学的专业是什么?
艾迪:我学经济学。

4. Alice: Why are you so interested in Business Management?
Eddy: Because it's very useful for my present work.
艾丽斯:你为什么对工商业管理有兴趣?
艾迪:因为这对我现在的工作很有用。

5. Mike:Why do students think of Chinese History as a boring subject?
Jane:Because the large amount of material has to be memorized.
迈克:学生们为什么觉得中国历史课很没意思?
简:因为要记的东西太多了。

6. Mike: Did Kitty do well in her English test?
Jane: Yes, she obtained a 95 for her mark.
迈克 :凯蒂的英语考得好吗?
简:很好,她考了九十五分。

7. Mary: Did Jean realize that English is very important?
Mike: Yes, she was fully aware of the importance of learning English.
玛丽:金艾是否意识到了英语很重要啊?
迈克 :是的,她对英语的重要性有充分认识。

8. Tom: What kind of person do enterprises nowadays prefer to hire?
Alice: Someone with a good command of English.
汤姆:现在的公司都倾向于招聘什么样的人啊?
艾丽斯:要英语好的。

9. Sue: Why is mathematics Lily's headache?
Jack: Because there were so many formulas in mathematics class that they were hard for Lily to remember.
苏:为什么数学让莉莉头痛啊?
杰克:数学的公式太多了, 莉莉记不住。

10. Jack: What records did you get at middle school?
Mary: I was ranked the second of my class in terms of average marks.
杰克:你中学时的学习情况怎么样?
玛丽:我的综合评分排在全班第二。

11. Mary: What is Xiaoxie's thesis about?
Jack: It deals with the relation between the English literature and the American literature.
玛丽:小谢的论文写的是什么呢?
杰克:写的是英美文学的关系。

12. Jack: How do you think education will contribute to your future work?
Mary: I hope to make practical use of my knowledge in business in your company.
杰克:你觉得自己受过的教育对未来工作会有哪些帮助呢?
玛丽:我想我会运用自己的知识于工作实践来为贵公司做贡献。

13. Tom: When will you get your degree ?
Jane: I am sure that I will get my Master of Business Administration degree this coming July.
汤姆:你什么时候能拿到学位呢?
简:我有信心今年七月拿到工商管理硕士学位。

14. Amy: How does people like Lidong as a student?
Eddy: He has been regarded as a gifted one since grade 1.
艾米:大家怎么看待李东?
艾迪:李东从小学一年级起就被认为很有天赋。

15. Alice: Which subject is Eddie's worst one?
Tom: It could be mathematics.
艾丽斯:哪一科艾迪学得最糟糕啊?
汤姆:可能是数学吧。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. Sam graduated in 1996 and had a B. S degree.
got a B. A. degree.
had an MBA. degree.

山姆毕业于一九九六年并获得了 理学学士学位。
文学学士学位。
工商管理硕士学位。

2. Frank's scores in college were all excellent.
Ok.
above the average.

佛兰克的大学成绩都 很优异。
很好。
高于平均水平。
3. I have learned Economics in Beijing University for four years.
International relations
Physics
我在北京大学学了四年 经济。
国际关系。
物理。

4.I am interested in Business Management,because it's very useful for my present work.
the Internet
Human Resources Management

我对 工商业管理 很有兴趣,因为这对我现在的工作很有用。
互联网
人力资源管理

5. The large amount of material that has to be memorized makes Chinese History a boring sub
Lots of exercises
The over-strict teacher

中国历史课 要记的东西太多了 ,很没意思。
要做的练习太多了
老师过于严厉了

6. Kitty obtained a mark of 95 in English.
a very high score
a pretty low score

凯蒂的英语 考了九十五分。
分数很高。
分数非常低。

7. Jean was fully aware of the importance of learning English.
had no idea about the
knew well of


金艾对英语的重要性 有充分认识。
一点都不知道。
知道得很清楚。

8. Nowadays every enterprise would prefer to hire a man who has a good command of
English.
the computer.
international trade.
现在的公司都倾向于聘用 英语优秀的人才。
精通电脑的人才。
懂国际贸易的人才。

9. There were so many formulas in mathematics class that they were hard for Lily to remember.
physics class
chemistry class

数学课 上的公式太多了,莉莉记不住。
物理课
化学课

10. I was ranked the second of my class in terms of average marks.
Chinese.
math.

我的 综合评分 排在全班第二。
中文
数学

11. Xiaoxie's theory deals with the relation between the English and the American
literature.
The English literature in the 19th century.
Child labor in developing countries.

小谢的论文写的是 英美文学的关系。
十九世纪英国文学。
发展中国家的童工问题。

12. I hope to make practical use of my knowledge in business in your company.
devote myself to the business
become a staff member

我想 我会运用自己的知识于工作实践来为贵公司做贡献。
我会投身到贵公司的发展中去。
成为贵公司的一员。

13. I am confident that I will get my Master of Business Administration degree this coming July.
My tutor told me that
It is said that

我有信心 今年七月我可以拿到工商管理硕士学位。
我导师告诉我
据说

14. Lidong has been regarded as a gifted student since grade one.
a bright student
a naughty boy

李东从小学一年级起就被认为 很有天赋。
很聪明。
很淘气。

15. Eddie's worst subject might be mathematics.
could be
must be

艾迪最糟糕的科目 或许是 数学。
可能
一定

4.Conversation 对话
(I= Interviewer主试人, A= Applicant应试人)

1. I: Would you tell me what educational background do you have?
A: Yes. I graduated from middle school in 1992, then I entered North West University. I graduated in1996. I have a B. S. degree.
I: What department did you study in?
A: I was in the Department of Physics.
I: How were your scores at college?
A: They were all excellent.
主:能介绍一下你的教育背景吗?
应:好的。我一九九二年中学毕业,然后进了西北大学,一九九六年毕业。获得了理学学士学位。
主:你是在哪个系读书呢?
应:物理系。
主:你在校期间成绩怎么样?
应:都非常优秀。

2. I: Which university did you graduate from?
A: Beijing University. I have learned Economics there for four years.
I: How about your education before college?
A: I finished primary school in 1990, and entered high school that September. I graduate from high school in July of 1996 and then I entered Beijing University.
I: What's your major in university?
A: Economics. I'm especially interested in "Economic Development of China".
I: What course did you like best?
A: I'm very interested in Business Management. And I think it's very useful for my present work.

主:你是哪儿毕业的?
应:北京大学。我在那儿学了四年经济。
主:上大学以前的教育情况呢?
应:我一九九零年小学毕业,同年九月进中学。一九九六年七月高中毕业后接着进的北大。
主:大学时的专业是什么?
应:经济学。我对中国的经济发展尤其感兴趣。
主:那时你最喜欢什么课?
应:我对工商业管理很感兴趣。我觉得它对我现在的工作很有用。

3. I: What are your main subjects?
A: I have taken courses on office administration,typing, reports and correspondence writing.
I: Anything else?
A: Besides, I am also taking a human resource management course.
I: What do you think is the relationship between the subjects you have taken and the job you are seeking?
A: I think all these are closely related to the job of a junior secretary because it requires the ability to perform general office work and to assist the manager in handling all paper work.

主:你主要学过些什么课程?
应:我学过办公室管理,打字,做报告,还有信函写作。
主:还有其它的吗?
应:除此以外,我还学过人力资源管理。
主:你觉得你学过的课程和你想找的工作有什么关系呢?
应:我想这些课程和高级秘书的工作密切相关,因为高级秘书要求一般办公室操作及协助经理进行文字工作的能力。

4. I: How are you getting on with your studies?
A: I'm doing well at school.
I: Which subject are you least interested in?
A: I think it was Chinese History. Not because the subject was boring, but the large amount of material that has to be memorized.
I: When and where did you receive your MBA degree?
A: I received my MBA degree from Beijing University in 1998.

主:你学习怎么样啊?
应:我在校表现很好。
主:你最不感兴趣的是哪一科啊?
应:我想是中国历史。并不是因为这门课没意思,而是有太多的东西要记。
主:你是何时何地获得工商管理硕士学位的?
应:我于九八年在北大获得工商管理硕士学位。
5. I: Did you get a good record in English?
A: Yes, I obtained 95 marks in English.
I: What was your best subject at college?
A: English was my best subject. I liked it very much. Besides, I was aware of the importance of learning English well.
I: What was your worst subject?
A: Well, that might be mathematics. There were so many formulas in mathematics that they were hard for me to remember.
主:你英语学得好吗?
应:是的,我考了九十五分。
主:你在校时哪门功课最好啊?
应:英语。我很喜欢英语。我对学英语的重要性也很清楚。
主:那你哪门课最差啊?
应:嗯,可能是数学吧。数学课公式太多了,我记不过来。

6. I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?
A: I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I've achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Master of Business Administration degree this coming July.
I: What does your MBA thesis deal with ?
A: It deals with macro-modulation in the socialist market economy.
I: How do you think the education you've received will contribute to your work in this institution?
A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to make practical use of it in your company.
主:到现在为止你学习怎样?
应:我在学校一直都很好。按我现在的学习成绩,我很有信心在今年七月份拿到我的工商管理硕士学位。
主:你的MBA论文是关于哪一方面的?
应:是关于社会主义市场经济的宏观调控的。
主:你认为你所学的会对你在这个机构工作起到怎样的作用呢?
应:我已经在课堂里学习了很多知识。我希望将知识运用于工作实践,为贵公司做贡献。

Unit 30
Talking about traveling
谈论旅行
1.Sentences 句子

436.Mike is traveling on business.
迈克正在出公差。
437.Mike works for an electronics company.
迈克为一家电子公司工作。
438.Sam is going to give the students of Shanshui University some lectures on physics.
山姆要给山水大学的学生们做一些物理讲座。
439.Scientists all over the world speak English.
全世界的科学家都讲英语。
440.Mike asks Sam if he would like a drink.
迈克问山姆是否来杯饮料。
441.Mike himself has an orange juice instead.
迈克却给自己倒了杯橙汁。
442.Sam would like to book a room in the Four Seasons.
山姆想在四季饭店定间房。
443.The taxi guy has no idea where Four Seasons is.
出租司机不知四季饭店在哪里。
444.They have 10 single rooms and 5 double ones left.
他们还有十间单人房和五间双人房空着。
445.Sam wants a single room with a bath.
山姆要一间带浴室的单人房。
446.Sam would like to know how much the room costs.
山姆想要知道这间房要多少钱。
447.The price is twenty-five pounds a night, plus VAT.
价格是二十五镑每晚,含增殖税。
448.Sam's parents have gone to France on holiday.
山姆的父母亲去法国度假了。
449.The plane landed in Paris half an hour ago.
飞机已于半小时前到达巴黎。
450.Sam's parents must be on their way to some hotel right now.
山姆的父母现在肯定在去某个旅店的路上。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Mother: What does Mike travel for?
Father: Mike travels on business.

母亲:迈克旅行是去干什么呢?
父亲:他是去出公差。

2. Tom: Where does Mike work?
Mary: Mike works for an electronics company.

汤姆:迈克在哪儿工作啊?
玛丽:他在一家电子公司工作。

3. Jane: Is Sam going to give the students at Shanshui University a lecture?
Tom: Yes. Sam is going to give them some lectures on physics.
简:山姆要去给山水大学的学生做讲座吗?
汤姆:是的。他要去给他们做一些物理方面的讲座。

4. Teacher: What is the common language for the scientists all over the world?
Tom: Scientists all over the world speak English.
老师:全世界科学家的通用语言是什么?
汤姆:全世界的科学家都讲英语。

5. Jane: What does Mike speak to Sam?
Tom: Mike asks Sam if he would like a drink.
简:迈克对山姆说了些什么?
汤姆:迈克问他是否想来一杯。

6. Jack: Does Mike have the same drink as Sam has?
Mary: Mike himself has an orange juice instead.

杰克:迈克和山姆喝了一样的饮料吗?
玛丽:不是,迈克自己只来了杯橙汁。

7. Jack: Where does Sam want to stay?
Mary: Sam would like to book a room in the Four Seasons.

杰克:山姆想去哪个旅馆?
玛丽:山姆想在四季旅馆定间房。

8. Jane: Did the Taxi guy drive Sam to the Four Seasons?
Eddy: No, the taxi guy had no idea where the Four Seasons is.

简:的士司机把山姆送到四季旅馆了吗?
艾迪:没有,司机不知道四季旅馆在哪儿。

9. Eddy: How many rooms are available in the Four Seasons?
Jane: They have 10 single rooms and 5 double ones left.

艾迪:四季旅馆还有多少间空房啊?
简:他们还剩十个单人间,五个双人间。

10. Alice: Does Sam want a single room or a double one?
Mike: Sam wants a single room with a bath.

艾丽斯:山姆想要个单人间还是双人间?
迈克:山姆想要一个带浴室的单人间。

11. Tom: What would Sam like to know from the receptionist first?
Jane: Sam would like to know how much the room costs.

汤姆:山姆最想先从接待员那儿知道什么?
简:山姆想先把房间价格搞清楚。
12. Jane: Is it a quite expensive hotel?
Mike: No, the price is twenty-five pounds a night, plus VAT.

简:这个旅馆贵吗?
迈克:不贵,每晚含增殖税二十五英镑。

13. Alice: Did Sam's parents go with him?
Tom: No, Sam's parents have gone to France on holiday.

艾丽斯:山姆的父母和他一起去了吗?
汤姆:没有,他们去法国度假了。

14. Jane: Have Sam's parents arrived in Paris yet?
Eddy: Yes, the plane landed in Paris half an hour ago.

简:山姆的父母现在到了巴黎没有?
艾迪:到了,航班半小时前到的巴黎。

15. Mary: Where could Sam's parents be right now?
Tom: Sam's parents must be on their way to some hotel right now.

玛丽:山姆的父母现在可能在哪儿?
汤姆:他们可能在去某个旅馆的路上。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. Mike is traveling on business.
on holiday.
in Africa.

迈克正在 出公差。
度假。
非洲。

2. Mike works for an electronics company.
a real estate company.
a football club.

迈克为一家 电子公司 工作。
房地产公司
足球俱乐部

3. Sam is going to give the students of Shanshui University some lectures on physics.
poetry.
IT.
山姆要给山水大学的学生们做一些有关 物理 的讲座。
诗歌
信息产业

4. Scientists all over the world speak English.
Statesmen
Movies stars

全世界的 科学家 都讲英语。
政治家
电影明星

5. Mike asks Sam if he would like a drink.
like to add some ice.
like a banana.

迈克问山姆是否 来杯饮料。
要加点冰。
要吃个香蕉。

6. Mike himself has an orange juice instead.
a cup of tea
a glass of soda

迈克给自己倒了杯 橙汁。
茶。
苏打水。

7. Sam would like to book a room in the Four Seasons.
meet his old friend
stay for a week


山姆想在四季饭店 定间房。
见他的老朋友。
呆上一个星期。

8. The taxi guy has no idea where the Four Seasons is.
can't remember
can't locate

出租司机 不知道 四季饭店在哪里。
记不起
找不到


9. They have 10 single rooms and 5 double ones left.
no rooms
all double rooms

他们 还有十间单人房和五间双人房空着。
没有空房了。
所有双人间都还空着。

10. Sam wants a single room with a bath.
a double room.
a suite.
山姆要 一间带浴室的单人间。
一个双人间。
一个套间。

11. Sam would like to know how much the room costs.
how long it takes from the hotel to the train station by bus.
how old the city is.
山姆想要知道 这间房要多少钱。
坐车从旅馆到火车站要多久。
这座城市的历史有多久了。

12. The price is twenty-five pounds a night, plus VAT.
Forty-five dollars per night,
Five hundred yuan per night,
价格是 二十五镑 每晚,含增殖税。
四十五美元,
五百元人民币,

13. Sam's parents have gone to France on holiday.
to see their daughter.
to watch the World Cup.
山姆的父母亲去 法国度假了。
看他们女儿了。
看世界杯了。


14. The plane landed in Paris half an hour ago.
left
left for

飞机已于半小时前 到达 巴黎。
离开
飞向

15. Sam's parents must be on their way to some hotel right now.
their daughter's home
a fashion show
山姆的父母现在肯定在去 某个旅店 的路上。
他们女儿家
时装展

4.Conversation 对话

1. Woman: I hope we have a good flight.
Man: So do I. I don't like flying.
Woman: Are you going on holiday?


Man: No. I'm traveling on business. I'm a salesman. I work for an electronics company.
Woman: How interesting!
Man: Well. It can be quite demanding sometimes.
女人: 希望我们一路平安。
男人: 但愿如此。我不爱坐飞机。
女人: 你是去度假吗?
男人: 不是,我是出差。我是个推销员。为一家电子公司工作。
女人: 多有意思!
男人: 是啊。但有时也是挺累的。

2. Woman: Are you going to Shanshui on business?
Man: Yes, and you?
Woman: I'm a scientist. I'm going to give some lectures.
Man: Really! In English?
Woman: Yes, of course. Scientists all over the world speak English.
Man: How about the students? Can they understand you?
Woman: Oh, I've been there twice and I think their English is amazing.
女人: 你是去山水谈生意吗?
男人: 是啊,你呢?
女人: 我是科学家。我是去讲学。
男人: 是嘛! 是用英语讲吗?
女人: 当然是了。全世界的科学家都说英语。
男人: 但学生们听的懂吗?
女人: 噢,我去过山水两次,我觉得他们英语很不错。

3. Waitress: Would you like a drink, sir?
Tom: Yes, please. A soda.
Waitress: And you, sir?
Jack: I'll have an orange juice, please.
Tom: Oh, add some ice, please.
Waitress: Ok, Sir.

侍应生: 您要喝点饮料吗,先生?
汤姆: 好的,请来一杯苏打水。
侍应生: 您呢,先生?
杰克: 请给我一杯橘汁。


汤姆: 喂,请再加点冰。
侍应生: 好的,先生。

4. Receptionist: Hello. Four Seasons.
Guest: Hello. I'd like to book a room, please.
Receptionist: When is it for, sir?
Guest: Tonight.
Receptionist: Would you like a single or a double room, sir?
Guest: A single please, with a bath.
Receptionist: All our rooms have baths, sir.

接待员: 您好。四季饭店。
顾客: 你好。我要订个房间。
接待员:您什么时候住,先生?
顾客: 今天晚上。
接待员: 您要一个单间,还是要双人房间,先生?
顾客: 要单人房间,带浴室的。
接待员:我们所有的房间都有浴室,先生。

5. Receptionist: May I have your name, please?
Man: Robbins.
Receptionist: Is that with one B or two?
Man: Two. Could you tell me how much it will cost?
Receptionist: Forty-five pounds per night, plus VAT.
Man: Does that include breakfast?
Receptionist: Yes, it does. When will you be here, sir?
Man: Well, I'm at the airport now. In about an hour.
Receptionist: Very good sir. Goodbye.
接待员: 先生。请问您的姓名?
顾客: 罗宾司。
接待员: 是一个B还是两个?
顾客:两个。请告诉我房租是多少?
接待员:每晚四十五英镑含增值税。
顾客:那包括早餐在内吗?
接待员: 包括在内。您什么时候到这儿,先生?
顾客: 哦,我现在在飞机场。大约一个小时之后就到。
接待员:好极了,先生。再见。

6. Jane: So, how about your parents? They didn't go anywhere?
Tom: Well, they left home this morning for France.
Jane: France? For the World Cup?
Tom: God. How could you know it? Both of them are really big football fans!
Jane: And their plane's probably landed in Paris now.
Tom: Yeah. They must be on their way to some hotel.
简:那么,你父母呢?哪儿也不去吗?
汤姆:其实他们今早上就动身去法国了。
简: 法国?是去看世界杯吗?
汤姆: 天啊,你怎么知道的啊? 他们可真都是老球迷呢!
简: 现在他们的航班该到巴黎了吧。
汤姆: 是啊。他们可能在去某个旅馆的路上。

没有评论: