Search more info about this


2007年4月18日星期三

疯狂美语口语绝招之分类篇3

1.Assurance 保证
信誓旦旦的保证和承诺,可以增加别人对你的信赖。要想别人把你当做一个可靠的人,下面的表达方式不可不记。

初级经典篇
I assure you that everything's alright.
我向你保证一切都正常。
There's no need to worry.
没有必要担心。
Everything's under control.
一切都在控制之中。
Don't worry.
别担心。
I'm confident everything will work out.
我确信一切事情都会有好结果的。
You should have more confidence in yourself.
你应该更多的信赖你自己。
I,m sure you have nothing to fear.
我保证你没有什么可担心的。
Think positive!
往好的方面想!
Don't be so anxious.
别这么忧虑。
You will do just fine.
你将会没事的。
You're letting yourself get stressed out.
你这是在给自己增加压力。
Calm down.
平静下来。

中级经典篇
Don't let it get to you.
别让这事影响到你。
No sweat!
没问题。
You have nothing to worry about.
你没有什么东西可担心的。
Take it easy.
别紧张。
I have everything well in hand.
一切尽在我的掌握之中。
It's a piece of cake.
这是轻而易举的事。
You're worrying yourself over nothing.
你这是在杞人忧天。
You're going to knock them dead.
你一定会战胜他们的。
If anyone can do it, you can.
如果人人都能做到,你也能。
You always land on your feet.
你总能够安然无事。
You'll be just as successful this time.
你这回同样会成功的。
I've got it taken care of.
我已经将这事办妥了。
You don't have to think about a thing.
你什么都不必操心。

高级经典篇
Let me assure you that all is well.
我向你保证一切都安然无事。
I give you my word that you have nothing to worry about.
我向你做出保证,你什么都不用担心。
I have complete control of the situation.
形势完全在我的控制之中。
I will take care of everything.
我会将一切照顾妥当。
You are safe in my hands.
你在我这里不会有危险。
You can trust everything to me.
你可以把一切委托给我。
I give you my complete assurances.
我十分肯定地向你保证。

2.Boredom厌烦
在生活中,我们有时不可避免地感到厌烦。以其将你的烦闷压在心里,不如将它倾吐出来。 要想能用英语表达出你的厌烦和不满,赶紧记住下面的句子吧。
I am really bored.
我真厌烦。
Long meetings always bore me.
漫长的会议总是使我厌烦。
It's really boring to hear someone talk for hours about themselves.
听人几小时不停地谈论自己的确令人厌烦。
That kind of music is really boring me.
那种音乐真的令我厌烦。
Boredom sets in about an hour into the lecture.
授课时间到达一小时左右,厌烦就开始产生。
I've never been so bored by anyone in my life.
在我的人生中我还没碰到过如此令人厌烦的人。
I'm bored by just hanging around the house.
我对只是在房子周围闲逛感到厌烦。
I think I just need a change of scene. I've been getting bored recently.
我想我只是需要生活有点变化。我最近已经厌烦了。
It's been a while since I've had any fun.
我好一段时间没经历过有趣的事情了。
I always think it's boring to talk about the weather.
我一直认为谈论天气是无聊的。


His speech really put me to sleep.
他的讲演的确令我昏昏欲睡。
I was yawning all through the meeting. I thought he'd never finish talking.
我在整个会议不停地打着哈欠。我仿佛觉得他的讲话永远不会结束。
She just bores me to tears. I can't stand listening to her.
她使我烦得要命,我无法忍受听她说话。
I can't sit through another long movie, they're so boring.
我无法再看一部这样的长电影了,它们是如此无聊。
I can't keep my eyes open. He's such a terrible speaker.
我厌烦得眼睛都睁不开。他是一个如此糟糕的发言者。
Will this day never end? I'm so bored.
难道这一天永远不会结束吗?我感到很厌烦。
The time is just crawling by.
时间过得太慢了。
He's got the personality of a robot. I can't listen to him for long.
他慢吞吞的,仿佛有了机器人的个性。我受不了长时间听他说话。


I didn't really find his speech of much interest.
我真的没发现他的讲演很有趣。
I find him a little dull.
我觉得他有点乏味。
It's tedious to discuss the less interesting details from the report.
讨论报告中的不那么更有趣的细节是单调乏味的。
Why don't we try to liven up the party a little? It's getting a little dull.
我们为什么不努力使晚会活跃起来呢?它变得有点枯燥乏味了。
Let's change the subject. You must be bored by hearing so much about my work.
让我们改变话题吧。听了这么多我的工作情况,你一定感到厌烦了。
I can't say that I really enjoy it. In fact, I find it a little boring.
我说我真的不能享受到它的乐趣。实际上,我发现它有点无聊。
I won't bore you with another long story. I'll keep it short.
我不会用另一个长篇大论的故事来烦你了。我将尽量说得简短些。

3.Composure 沉着
沉着镇定是一种可贵的品质。能够在困难和压力面前做到镇定自若是不容易的。下面的句型可以帮助你保持冷静和镇定。
I admire the way she keeps her composure even in the most stressful circumstances.
我欣赏她即使是在压力很大的情形中,仍然有办法保持她的沉着。
Even when I am upset, I like to stay composed.
即使当我情绪低落时,我仍喜欢保持镇定的样子。
I try and stay calm when I get angry. It never helps to lose your composure.
当我生气的时候,我努力保持沉着。失去你的沉着在任何时候都是有害无益的。
I think it's good to have self-control and not get angry too easily.
我认为有自制并做到不轻易动怒是好事。
One of his best qualities is his ability to stay calm and collected under pressure.
他的最好的素质之一是他的那种在压力下面仍然能保持沉着冷静的能力。
When everyone else was panicking, she kept her head and helped avoid disaster.
当其他的人都惊慌失色的时候,她保持冷静,帮助避开一场灾难。
You can trust me to stay calm in a difficult situation.
你可以信赖我能在困难的环境下保持冷静。
You can count on me not to lose my head whenever there's any trouble.
你可以相信,无论什么时候有任何麻烦,我都会保持沉重冷静。
I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop laughing. Just give me a minute so I can compose myself again.
对不起,我只是无法忍住笑声。给我一分钟,我能再一次使自己平静下来。
Here, a hot cup of coffee will help you regain your composure.
来吧,一杯热咖啡将帮助你恢复你的沉着。
She keeps her cool under pressure.
她在压力下面能保持冷静。
I never let my feathers get ruffled over small things.
我从不会在小事上动怒。
Don't fly off the handle. You get angry too easily.
别发脾气。你太容易动怒了。
Take it easy. Stay calm.
放松点。保持冷静。
Stay cool. Don't let something like this upset you.
保持镇定。别象这样的事情使你心烦意乱。
When the going get tough, he's steady as a rock. You'll never know anything was bothering him.
当情况变得艰难的时候,他仍然能稳如泰山。你会发觉,没有事情会困惑着他。
Keep your shirt on. Don't get angry. Try and stay calm.
沉住气。别生气。努力保持镇定。
She's got nerves of steel. Nothing can get her upset.
她有钢铁般坚强的意志。没有事情能困惑他。
Stay focused so that you can keep composed.
集中精神,以便你能保持冷静。
I will not let an embarrassing incident like this one rob me of my self-possession.
我不会让这样一件尴尬的事致使我失去自制。
Increased anxiety has probably caused you to lose some of your composure.
也许不断增加的忧虑已经使你失去了一些沉着。
Her chief characteristic is her remarkable composure and self-control.
她的主要的特点是她的非凡的沉着和自制能力。
My strongest quality is my ability to remain composed and calm in the midst of chaos.
我的最突出的品质是我在混乱中保持镇定冷静的能力。
It is her ability to remain strong and steady in the face of adversity that lead me to recommend her for a promotion.
正是她的面对逆境能保持坚定不移的能力成为我推荐她升职的原因。
She shows remarkable fortitude in difficult circumstances.
在困难的情况下她显示出非凡的坚韧不拔的精神。

4. Concentration 专心
专心致志是迈向成功的重要保证。可是,要做到全神贯注是不容易的。当你自己或别人注意力不集中的时候,下面的表达法可以帮你一把。
Try to forget what's happening around you, and just concentrate on your work.
努力忘掉你周围正在发生的一切,集中精神于你的工作。
I'm happy to have so much work to do. It distracts me from concentrating too much on my own problems.
我很高兴有如此多的工作可做。它使我不会过多地沉迷于我个人的问题。
Music helps me concentrate while I work.
当我工作的时候,音乐帮助我集中精神。
I can't concentrate with all that noise.
这么多噪音,我无法集中精神。
If I can concentrate on just one thing, I do just fine. It's when I get overwhelmed with too many tasks that I have difficulties keeping up.
如果我能集中精神于一件事情,我还能应付。就是我被太多的任务压的喘不过气的时候,我要继续下去就有困难。
Now concentrate. Can you remember anything else that happened last night?
现在集中精神。你能记得昨晚还发生了什么事吗?
You should concentrate on your studies and not let yourself be distracted by your friends.
你应该专心于你的研究,别让你的朋友使你分心。
I'm so tired, I'm having trouble concentrating.
我太疲劳了,要集中精神很困难。
Concentrate on the road. Don't get distracted when you're driving.
注意道路。驾驶时,别分神。
I've been concentrating on my oral English, but my listening ability has gotten worse.
我一直集中精力学习我的口语,但是,我的听力却变得更差。
Can you stop talking? You're ruining my concentration.
你能停止谈话吗?你使我无法集中注意力。
Don't lose your focus.
别分心。
Stay focused.
保持精神集中。
I completely spaced out during the class. I don't know why I was having so much trouble concentrating.
我在上课期间完全是神不守舍。我不知道我为什么难集中精神。
Sorry, my mind keeps wandering. I can't seem to pay attention.
对不起,我的精神一直云游四方。我好象不能集中注意力。
Stop goofing off! If you don't concentrate, we'll never finish.
不要发呆了!如果你不集中精神,我们将永远不能完成。
When I'm reading a good book, I can block everything else out and just concentrate on the story.
当我读一本好书的时候,我能将其它的一切都忘掉,只集中于书里的故事情节。
When she walked in the room, I forgot about everything else. I couldn't concentrate on anything except her.
当她在房间走动的时候,我忘了其他的一切。我只集中精神于她身上。
This problem will require your complete concentration.
这问题需要你集中全部精力。
Keep your attention focused on the problem at hand.
将你的注意力集中于手头上的问题。
Listen carefully. You will need to think carefully.
仔细听着。你需要仔细地想想。
You have my undivided attention.
我能做到全神贯注。
Please fix all your attention on me.
请把你的全部注意力集中在我这里。
I'm sorry to disturb your concentration, but I have to ask you a question.
很抱歉影响你的注意力,但是我必须问你一个问题。
If you would only allow me to concentrate, I think I can solve this problem.
如果你能让我集中精神,我想我能解决这个问题。

5.Contempt 轻蔑
对于一个爱憎分明的人来说,卑鄙无耻的事情是不可忍受的。记住下面的表达法,你就可以用英语流利地表示你的轻蔑了。
I have nothing but contempt for people who think they can get away with cheating.
我轻蔑那些认为自己可以逃脱欺骗应得的惩罚的人 。
There's nothing I despise more than rudeness.
我最蔑视粗野无礼貌了。
I have a lot of contempt for that kind of attitude.
我对那种态度非常看不起。
I hate it when people act like they're superior.
我憎恨某些人的长官意识。
I have to agree that her actions were really detestable.
我得承认她的行为真的很可恶。
How could you have anything but contempt for someone who could betray a friend?
对一个能背叛朋友的人,除了蔑视你还能有什么感情呢?
Hypocrisy is something I have a lot of contempt for.
伪善是我非常蔑视的事情。
Can you have anything but contempt for a liar?
对说谎的人除了蔑视你能有别的感情吗?
Cowards only deserve our contempt.
懦夫只值得我们的轻蔑。
I despise people who get what they want at other people's expense.
我看不起把自己的欲望建立在他人的支出之上的人。
I can't stand it when you act so smug.
我受不了你自鸣得意的样子。
I really hate people who are full of themselves. They think they're the only ones who matter in this world.
我实在讨厌那些自高自大的人。他们认为自己是世界上唯一重要的人。
Did you see that look of contempt he shot her across the room?
你看到了他穿过房间看她的那种轻蔑的眼神吗?
Well, just between us, I've never really liked her.
那么,老实对你说,我从来没有喜欢过她。
If there's one person in this world I hate, it's got to be him.
如果在世界上有一个我憎恨的人,那个人就是他。
You're not worth my pity. I have only contempt for you.
你不配我的怜悯。我对你只有轻蔑。
I can't help but look down on someone who's so pathetic. He has no self-respect.
我对一个这样摇尾乞怜的人只有蔑视。他没有自尊。
You're really low. You're beneath contempt.
你真卑鄙。你会遭到大家的蔑视。
I have contempt for the crime not the criminal.
我蔑视的是犯罪行为而不是罪犯本人。
I can't say that I have much respect for someone who is so careless of other people's feelings.
可以说我对一个如此不尊重别人感情的人是没有多少尊敬的。
She has become the object of disdain since she proved herself to be untrustworthy.
自从她证明自己是个靠不住的人之后,她已经成为蔑视的对象了。
That kind of cowardly action is really contemptible in my eyes.
那种的胆小的行为在我的眼中的确是可鄙的。
His behavior has really been despicable.
他的行为实在可鄙。
I'm ashamed to admit what I've done. I know I deserve your contempt.
我对我所做的事情感到惭愧。我知道我应受到你的鄙视。
I hope you won't despise me for not being completely honest with you.
我希望你不要因为我没有彻底坦白对待你而轻视我。

6. Courage 勇气
勇气,是战胜困难,走向胜利的前提。怎样做一个勇敢无畏的人,下面的句子也许能给你启迪。

It takes a lot of courage to stand up to someone who's stronger than you.
敢抵抗一个比你强大的人需要极大的勇气。
You showed real courage when you were able to admit that you were wrong.
当你能承认你的错误的时候,你就显示了真正的勇气。
He has the courage to stand up for his beliefs.
他有为他的信念而战的勇气。
He didn't try to hide what he did, he had the courage to admit what he's done.
他没设法去隐瞒他所做的事情,他有勇气承认他所做的一切。
She's a courageous crusader for justice.
她是为正义的而战的勇敢的战士。
I'm never afraid to say what I think.
我从不害怕说出我所想的。
It's really brave of you to walk home alone.
你真大胆,竟敢一个人走路回家。
She's really brave. There's nothing she's afraid to try.
她真勇敢。没有什么东西是她不敢尝试的。
Living on your own in a new city takes a lot of courage.
一个人独自居住在一座新城市需要很多勇气。
He showed his courage when he defended her against those false allegations.
当他为使她免受那些错误的指控而辩护的时候,他显示了他的勇气。



There's a fine line between courage and reckless behavior, and you were being reckless.
在勇敢和胡来的行为之间有明显的界线,而你是在胡来。
It takes courage to stand up and face the music. You had a difficult job to do and you did it.
面对现实,临危不惧需要勇气。你的工作很难做,可是你成功地做到了。
Don't back down. Have the courage to stand up for yourself.
别后退。要有为自己而战的勇气。
Don't be afraid to face facts.
别害怕面对现实。
You don't scare me.
你吓不倒我。
She'll all bark and no bite. There's nothing to be afraid of.
她只会叫嚷,不会有什么实际行动。没有什么可害怕的。
She'll fight like a tiger defending its cubs if she thought you were in any danger.
如果她认为你有任何危险,她会象保护其幼虎的老虎那样搏斗的。
It takes a lot of guts to come clean. You did the right thing by telling the truth.
要全盘招供是需要很大的勇气的。你能说出真相是做了件正确的事情。

You've made a bold proposal to the company.
你给公司提了个大胆的建议。
I commend you for your bravery.
我因为你的勇敢而表扬你。
You have demonstrated great courage.
你已经证明了你具有极大勇气。
She showed remarkable courage and resolve.
她显示出非凡的勇气和决心。
It's an honor to know someone so courageous.
认识一个如此勇敢的人是我的荣幸。
He is intrepid and bold. There are few situations that he can’t handle with ease.
他勇敢无畏。 没有什么场合他不能应付自如。
Have the courage to conquer your despair.
你要有战胜绝望的勇气。

7. Cowardice 怯懦
人无完人,任何人都有害怕和退缩的时候。重要的是我们不能被懦弱和胆怯压倒,而应鼓起勇气,面对现实。
I'm a coward. I just can't bring myself to tell her the truth.
我是懦夫。我就是不能当面告诉她真相。
I shouldn't have backed down, but she was so intimidating.
我本不应该后退的,但是,她是这样咄咄逼人。
I couldn't stand up to him. I just didn't have the courage.
我不敢向他挑战。我只是没有那种勇气。
I'm terrified of staying home alone.
我害怕一个人呆在家里。
I'm just not brave enough to watch horror movies.
我不敢看恐怖电影。
I don't know if I'm brave enough to do it on my own.
我不知道我是否有勇气自己去做这事。
It's going to take a braver man than I to do the job.
需要一个比我勇敢的人当做这项工作。
I wasn't brave enough to let him know what really happened.
我不敢让他知道实际发生了什么事情。
Are you brave enough to go on this ride with me?
你敢和我继续这次骑马的旅程吗?
I'm terrified of mice.
我很害怕老鼠。



Show a little backbone. Don't be such a coward.
拿出点勇气来。别这么胆小。
You're just too scared to stand up to me.
你太害怕了,没有勇气面对我。
To tell you the truth, I'm scared out of my wits.
说实话,我被吓得魂飞魄散。
I have a bad feeling about this. Don't you think we should turn back now?
我感觉不太对路。你不认为我们现在应该往回走吗?
Don't scare me like that.
别那样惊吓我。
Don't you even have the courage to stand up for yourself?
难道你连为自己而战的勇气都没有吗?
Admit it, you're just a coward.
承认吧,你不过是个胆小鬼。
When it came down to the moment of truth, he lost his nerve.
当真相就要大白的时候,他却失去了面对的勇气。



You've shown yourself to be a coward.
你已经表明了你自己是个懦夫。
I'm ashamed of your cowardice.
我对你的懦弱感到惭愧。
Your timidity betrays your cowardice.
你的胆怯显示了你的懦弱。
You should never reveal your fear to others.
你决不应该向别人透露你的恐惧。
I'm afraid I just don't have the courage to do the job.
我恐怕我没有做那份工作的勇气。
I don't think I would trust her. She might lose her nerve in a crisis.
我认为我不能信赖她。面对危机时她可能会失去她的勇气。
He simply didn't have the courage to go through with it.
他简直是没有完成它的勇气。

8. Discontent 不满
俗话说,人往高处走。不断的追求总会伴随着失望和不满。要想别人了解你的不满,请记住下面的句子吧。
It seems like there's something bothering you.
看上去好象有什么事情捆扰着你。
I guess I'm just not satisfied by working at this company any more.
我想是我已经对在这个公司的工作感到不满意。
Something about this situation just doesn't feel right to me.
关于这一情形有些事情总使我感到不大对劲。
You just need a vacation. Some time away from the office will be good for you.
你只是需要休假。离开办公室一段时间将对你有好处。
I haven't been very happy lately. I suppose I'm just a little depressed.
我最近不太快乐。我推测我可能有点抑郁。
Perhaps it's just the bad weather that's making you so discontented.
也许正是坏天气使你如此不满意。
I don't like the apartment. It's too damp and cold in the winter.
我不喜欢这套公寓。它在冬天太潮湿寒冷了。
It's the place that makes you so uncomfortable. You'll feel better when we leave.
是这个地方使你感觉这么难受。当我们离开后,你将会感觉好得多。
Something's missing from my life. I just don't feel content.
好象我的生命中缺少了某种东西。我总是感到不满足。
I should be happy, but somehow I'm not.
我本应该觉得幸福,但是不知何故我却感觉不到。



I can't put my finger on what is making me so unhappy.
我弄不清是什么使我感觉如此不愉快。
Nothing feels right. I can't seem to ever be happy.
一切都不大对劲。我好象永远不能感受到幸福。
I can't seem to feel settled. I need a place of my own.
我好象不能安下心来。我需要一个我自己的地方。
This job isn't really doing it for me. I need more freedom at work.
这工作不大适合我。我在工作中需要有更多的自由。
I feel way too confined by the atmosphere around here. You people never seem to relax.
我感到在这里气氛非常压抑。你们这些人好象从来不会松弛一下。
I need a change of scene.
我需要换换环境。
Don't let things get to you so much. You'll never be happy if you're so demanding.
别让事情对你的影响太大。如果你如此苛求你将永远不会快乐。
People like you are never satisfied. You always want what you can't have.
象你这种人永远不会决满足。你总是想得到你不可能得到的东西。




My resignation has been a long time in coming. This company simply isn't meeting my needs anymore.
我的辞职的打算已很长的时间。这间公司再也不能满足我的要求。
I feel dissatisfied by the way we do business around here.
我对我们这里做事情的方法不满意。
Something is still lacking, but I can't express what it is. I should be content, but I'm not.
事情还缺了点什么,但是我无法说出缺的是什么。我本应该满足了,但是我却没这感觉。
I have to admit that I had expected something better. The house is not as nice as I would like.
我必须承认我原来期望得到更好的东西。这房子不合我意。
There must be a better way to do this. Aren't we being inefficient?
应该有更好方法做这事。我们这样不是效率低下吗?
We shouldn't have to be satisfied with mediocre service? We should demand something better.
我们不应该对这种普普通通的服务感到满意?我们应该要求得到更好的服务。
Don't mind me. I have not been myself recently. Probably I just need a little rest.
别管我。我最近显得心神不定。也许我正好需要休息一下。

9. Exaggeration 夸张
虽然说夸夸其谈是不可取的,但是,言语的适当夸张,可以增加语言的表现力度,给人留下深刻的印象。要想使你的语言更加生动有力,赶快学会下面的表达法吧。
She had the largest eyes I have ever seen.
她的一双眼睛是我看见过的最大的。
It felt like his speech would go on forever.
好象他的讲演将永远不会停止。
I've asked you to do this a million times.
叫你做这件事我都说过一百万次了。
That book would take me ten years to finish.
那本书也许要花掉我10年才能完成。
Did you see the hole in the roof? It was about a mile wide.
你看到了房顶中的那个洞了吗?它差不多有一英里大呢。
The fish we caught was nearly the size of our boat.
我们捕捉到的那条鱼几乎有我们小船那么大。
She made enough food to feed an army.
她做的食物足够提供一支军队了。
He's a great performer. He had the crowd begging for more.
他是个伟大的演员。人们乞求他多演一些。
This company's still stuck in the dark ages.
这间公司仿佛还停留在中世纪里。
I could kill him! I can't believe he would be so stupid.
我真想杀了他!我不能相信他竟然如此愚蠢。
He hasn't tried anything new since the 1950s.
他自从50年代以来就没有尝试任何新鲜事物了。
I feel like I've spent the last century in that taxi cab.
我感觉好象在那辆出租汽车上度过了上个世纪那么长的时间。
He looked like he was about 200 years old.
他看起来象有两百岁那么老。
I need to sleep for about a week.
我需要睡上一星期的时间。
I'll give my right arm to meet him in person.
为了亲自见到他,我愿意作出最大的牺牲。
It's as hot as hell out here.
这里简直跟地狱一样热。
I could smell him a mile away.
我一英里远都能嗅到他的气味。
It's going to cost you an arm and a leg.
它将花掉你一大笔钱。
I wouldn't trade her for all the money in the world.
即使给我世界上所有的钱,我也不会交换她。
It's been ages since I last saw you.
自从上次见你之后已经过去很久了。
I looked everywhere for you.
我到处在寻找你。
Surely you're exaggerating. It can't really have happened like that.
肯定是你在言过其实。不可能真的发生那样的事情。
Now don't exaggerate. Tell me the whole truth.
现在不要夸张。告诉我全部的真相。
It would be an exaggeration to say that the party was crowded. Very few people attended.
说晚会很拥挤是一种夸张。只有很少人出席。
Please don't enlarge the facts. The truth is exciting enough.
请别夸大事实。真相本身已足够令人兴奋。

10. Excitement 激动
激动是一种按耐不住的感情。如果你想做到不仅仅是喜形于色,还能用英语说出你的激动和兴奋,那就不要错过下面的句子了。
I can hardly keep still, I'm so excited.
我几乎按耐不住了,我是如此兴奋。
Everyone is so excited to meet him in person.
能亲自见到他,每个人都很激动。
We've all been looking forward to this day for a long time.
我们已经盼望这一天很久了。
Do you know how exciting it is for me to finally have the chance to spend some time out of the house?
你知道终于有机会在户外度过一段时间是多么令我兴奋吗?
New cities always excite me.
新的城市总是令我兴奋。
The people are stirred up by her controversial speech.
人们被她有争议的讲演弄得激动了。
His writings have caused a lot of excitement around here.
他的作品已经在这里引起了很多哄动。
That dress is a little dull. Do you have anything more exciting?
那条裙子显得有点平淡。你有更令人兴奋的吗?
To tell you the truth, I haven't been so excited in a long time.
说实话,我很长的时间没有感到如此兴奋了。
Our small town doesn't usually get so much excitement.
我们的小镇子不经常有这么多激动的场面。
I'm looking for some excitement. Where can we go to have a good time?
我在寻找点刺激。我们能去哪里找乐子?
Let's stir things up. It's too quiet around here.
让我们搞搞气氛。这里太寂静了。
Don't get so excited. Calm down a little.
别如此兴奋。平静点。
I'm way too excited to sleep. I can't wait until tomorrow.
我太兴奋了,睡不着觉。明天我都等不及了。
I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm finally getting to go.
我是如此兴奋。我不敢相信我终于可以离开了。
Aren't you excited? It's what you've always dreamed of.
你不兴奋吗?这是你一直梦想的事情。
I've just been too excited to think about anything else.
我太兴奋了,以至于无法考虑别的事情。
You must be excited. Today's the day we've all been waiting for.
你一定很兴奋。今日是我们等待已久的一天。
I can hardly contain my excitement.
我几乎不能控制我的兴奋。
Your daughter is getting married? You must be thrilled.
你的女儿要结婚了?你一定是非常激动。
We've had enough excitement around here for a while. Hopefully things will calm down shortly.
我们在这里已度过一段足够兴奋的时间。希望事情将很快平静下来。
You'll have to forgive us. We've not used to so much excitement.
你得原谅我们。我们不习惯面对这么多的兴奋的事情。
Now that you've roused everyone's curiosity, why don't you tell us what all the excitement is about.
你已唤起每个人的好奇心,为什么你不告诉我们到底为什么而兴奋。
It sounds like you've had an exciting time. You'll have to tell me all about your trip sometime.
好象你度过了一段令人兴奋的时间。你将得在某时候将你的全部旅行经过告诉我。
You must lead an exciting life since you're always traveling and meeting new people.
你总是旅行,不断见到陌生人,你一定过着令人兴奋的生活。

11. Faith 信念
如果你想知道怎样用英语表达你对别人的信任和忠诚,如果你想赢得别人的信赖和尊敬,将下面的表达法牢记在心吧。
I have faith that the system will work.
我有信心系统将能工作。
I believe that his heart is in the right place.
我认为他是个心眼不错的人。
Can I trust you to do what's best?
我能相信你会全力以赴吗?
I strongly believe that every single person has the right to life.
我坚决认为所有的人都有生存的权利。
You obviously have a lot of faith in your friends. You believe that they're capable of anything.
很明显,你对你的朋友非常信任。你认为他们无所不能。
I have faith that he will eventually realize the truth on his own.
我相信他自己最终将了解真相。
Her belief in me is what keeps me going.
她对我的信赖是驱使我继续前行的动力。
It's touching to see how loyal he is to his friends.
看到他对他的朋友是如此忠诚,实在令人感动。
Her faith in God is unshakable.
她对上帝的信仰不可动摇。
He's completely devoted to his work.
他全身心的投入到他的工作之中。
I believe in you. I know you can do it.
我相信你。我知道你能做到。
Have a little faith in me. You give up too easily. I'm sure I'll be successful next time.
对我要有点信任。你太轻易就放弃了。我坚信我下次一定能成功。
I'll always be faithful to you. You have to trust me.
我一直忠诚于你。你得信赖我。
Please believe me. I've always been faithful. I would never do anything to hurt you.
请相信我。我一直是忠实的。我决不会做伤害你的事。
What have I done to destroy your faith in me?
我做了什么,竟会破坏你对我的信任?
Perhaps I am too trusting. I always have faith that people are really good at heart.
也许我太轻信了。我总是相信人性本善。
Faith can move mountains.
信念的力量可以移动大山。
They have a lot of faith in me. I don't want to disappoint them.
他们对我非常信任。我不想令他们失望。
Loyalty is the quality I value most in a friend.
忠诚是我在朋友中最为欣赏的一种品质。
I have a great deal of faith in her abilities. I'm sure she's the right one for the job.
我对她的能力深信不疑。我肯定她是担任这一工作的正确人选。
I know I can trust you. You've never let me down before.
我知道我能信赖你。你以前从来没让我失望。
My strength comes from my faith in God.
我的力量来自我对上帝的信仰。
Always have faith that I want to do what’s best for you.
任何时候都要相信我总是希望做对你来说最有利的事情。
You've always been faithful to the company. We want to reward your loyalty.
你对公司总是忠心耿耿。我们想奖赏你的忠诚。
I have faith that all will work out for the best.
我相信一切将会得到完满的解决。

12. Fear 恐惧
恐惧,是人人都必须面对的一种心理过程。也许将你的恐惧说出来,就是战胜它的第一步。牢记下面的表达法吧。
Would you walk me home? I am afraid to go by myself.
你能陪我走回家吗?我害怕一个人走路。
I'm afraid of getting up in front of large groups.
我害怕站起来面对一大群人。
I don't want to climb to the top. I'm terrified of heights.
我不想爬到顶端。我畏高。
She has a fear of large, open spaces. She hates to go outside.
她有对巨大广阔空间的恐惧心理。她不喜欢外出。
I can't swim. I'm afraid to go near the water.
我不会游泳。我害怕近水。
Don't panic. If you just give me your hand, I can help you up.
别惊慌。只要你把手给我,我能帮助你上来。
This driver is scaring me. Can't he drive any slower?
这司机把我吓坏了。难道他不能慢点开吗?
I don't think you should go alone. It would be safer for you to find someone to go with you.
我认为你不应该一个人去。找个人和你一起去将会更安全。
I'm scared of meeting his parents. I hope they like me.
我害怕见到他的父母。我希望他们会喜欢我。
This is my first time living away from home. I’m a little scared of doing everything on my own.
这是我初次离开家生活。我有点害怕什么事都要自己做。
Stop acting like this. You're scaring me.
停止那样做。你吓坏我了。
Are you trying to frighten me?
你想吓唬我吗?
I never watch thrillers. They always give me nightmares.
我从来不看惊险电影。他们总是使我做恶梦。
I'm too scared to go on roller coasters.
我没有胆量坐过山车。
Aren't you scared of being alone?
你不害怕一个人独处吗?
Can you kill that spider for me? I'm too scared to go near it.
你能为我杀死那只蜘蛛吗?我连走近它都感到害怕。
She gives me the creeps. I can't explain why I'm so scared of her.
她给我一种毛骨悚然的感觉。我解释不了我为什么害怕她。
Before the exam, I was shaking all over. I've been worrying about it for weeks.
考试前我吓得全身发抖。我已经为此担心了好几个星期了。
There is safety in numbers. Make sure you stay with your group, and that you don't go out alone.
人多势众有保障。一定要跟你的小组呆在一起,别一个人出去。
If I were you, I would keep my doors locked.
如果我是你,我就会把门锁上。
I hate to interfere, but I just don't think it's safe for you to travel alone.
我不喜欢干涉你,但是我还是认为你一个人旅游不安全。
Wouldn't it be safer if the two of you went during the day?
要是你们两人在白天去不是会更安全吗?
You can never be too safe.
永远都是小心为上。
I don't think that this is the safest neighborhood. I think it would be best if we left.
我不认为这是最安全的住宅区。我想我们最好还是离开。
You should think of your own safety first. I'm afraid of what will happen to you if you aren't careful.
你应该首先考虑你自己的安全。我担心万一你不小心将会有什么事情发生在你身上。


13. Frankness 坦率
君子坦荡荡。诚挚坦率的态度,也许是最好的待人之道。要想成为一个开诚布公的人,赶快背熟下面的句子吧。
Let me be frank with you. I don't think that you're right for this job.
坦率地告诉你,我认为你不适合这项工作。
To be honest with you, I didn't really care for the movie.
老实对你说,我的确不喜欢那部电影。
To be perfectly honest, I would rather not go to the party tonight.
非常坦白地说,我宁愿没来参加今晚的晚会。
In all sincerity, I really did love the gift you gave me.
说老实话,我的确很喜欢你给我的礼物。
Believe me, I had a wonderful time.
相信我的话,我过得很好。
To tell you the truth, I think I would like to look for another place to live.
老实告诉你,我觉得我想另找地方居住。
I want to be honest with you. I'm thinking about leaving soon.
我想坦白地告诉你,我在考虑不久后就离开。
I would like to be open with you.
我想坦诚地对待你。
In all honesty, your friends just aren't the kind of people I like very much.
老实说,我不大喜欢你的朋友。
I'd really rather go somewhere else if you don't mind.
如果你不介意,我真的宁愿到别的地方去。
That outfit really doesn't do much for you.
那套设备的确帮不了你多少忙。
I liked your old haircut better to be honest.
实话说我比较喜欢你的旧发型。
I'm not really a fan of country music to tell you the truth.
老实说,我不是个真正的乡村音乐的乐迷。
Actually, your family really gets on my nerves.
事实上,你的家人的确令我很紧张。
I don't mean to be rude, but can you quiet down. Your conversation is starting to annoy me.
我不想显得无礼,可是你们能否安静下来。你们的谈话开始骚扰到我了。
I like you, but to be honest, I think we're spending too much time together.
我喜欢你,可是说老实话,我觉得我们在一起的时间太多了。
I think I should just come clean, and tell you how I really feel.
我认为我应该坦白说出来,将我真实的感受告诉你。
I hate to say it, but I think you're wrong.
我不想说,可是我认为你错了。
Your sincerity means a lot to me.
你的诚挚对我来说意义重大。
I can always count on you for a frank and candid answer.
我任何时候都指望你能给我一个诚实坦率的回答。
Be frank with me, how do you think the meeting went?
坦白告诉我,你认为会面进展如何?
I have always been open and honest with you. I've kept nothing back.
我一直对你坦诚公布,我没有任何保留。
Be honest with me. How do you think things are going at the office?
老实对我说,你认为办公室的事情进展的怎么样?
Honestly, I think we expect more from someone with such a good reputation.
老实说,我认为我们对这样一个有着良好信誉的人本应有更高的期待。
To be absolutely honest, I don't think I deserve all the credit for this project.
非常坦白地说,我认为自己不应得到关于这项工程的所有的称赞。

14. Harmony 融洽
和谐融洽,是一种理想的人际关系。如果你想做一个好的合作伙伴,如果你希望你的工作能顺顺利利,下面的句型对你大有帮助。
The two of us really get along well.
我们两人的确相处得很好。
When everyone does their part, things run much more smoothly.
当每个人都尽自己的本分,事情会进行得更加顺利。
We really work well together, don't you think?
我们一起的确工作的很好,你说是不是?
Try and think about the family, don't just think about your own concerns.
试着为家庭着想,不要只是考虑你个人的利益。
This won't work unless everyone does their part.
除非人人尽自己的职责,否则这事成不了。
You just do your part, leave the rest of it to us.
你只须尽自己那份职责,将其它的交给我们。
We should work together, not against each other.
我们应该一起合作,而不是互相拆台。
Let's stop this fighting. It's not productive.
让我们停止争斗吧,那样是不会有好结果的。
We won't get anywhere unless we work together.
除非我们一起合作,否则我们将一事无成。
There are few things the two of us don't agree about.
我们两人意见有分歧的事情很少。
I really click with her. Our personalities fit well together.
我跟她的确一见如故。我们的个性在一起很合得来。
He's not really a team player. He only cares about himself and not how the whole group is doing.
他的确不是个好的合作伙伴。他只关心自己,而不考虑整个小组是如何运作的。
We would make a great team.
我们会合作的很好的。
We should team up, we work really well together.
我们应该联合起来。我们的确一起工作的很默契。
Let's join forces. We both have something that the other wants.
我们联合力量吧。我们两人都拥有对方需要的东西。
We know each other so well, we can usually finish each other's sentences.
我们非常了解对方,以至我们常常可以洞察对方的心思。
She's a real kindred spirit. We have so much in common.
她是一个真正与我志趣相投的人。我们有许多的共同的地方。
The time just flies by when we're together.
我们在一起的时候,时间过得特别快。
We must work to create an environment which is supportive.
我们必须努力创造一个互相扶持的环境。
You seem to be a very agreeable person.
看起来你是个随和的人。
Each of you should find your own way to contribute to the project. Work together to make it successful.
你们每个人都应该以自己的方式为这个计划作出贡献。一起努力,务必使计划能够成功。
By sharing your ideas, you can improve them.
通过互相交流想法,你们可以对它们加以改进。
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. We are all in this together.
一环薄弱,全局必垮。我们在这件事上是休戚相关的。
If you are able to help me, I'm sure I can help you too someday.
如果你能帮助我,我相信有一天我也能帮回你。
Your efforts will be futile unless you let people help you.
除非你让别人帮助你,否则你的努力将是徒劳。

15. Jealousy 妒忌
嫉妒是一种非常消极的心理。嫉妒往往使人看不到真相,甚至会引起仇恨。千万记住,不要被嫉妒蒙住了双眼。
I have to admit that I'm jealous of her success.
我得承认我嫉妒她的成功。
It's your jealousy that is pushing us apart.
是你的嫉妒促使我们分手。
You're always so suspicious. I think you must just be jealous.
你总是这样多疑。我认为你一定是妒忌别人。
She always gets all the attention. No wonder everyone is jealous of her.
她总是那样引人注目。难怪大家都嫉妒她。
He's so successful, he's sure to make a few enemies.
他是如此成功,肯定会有树敌的。
Anyone with that much good fortune is bound to spark some jealousy.
任何拥有如此大笔财富的人肯定会招来一些嫉妒的。
You should admit that the reason you don't like him is because you're jealous.
你应该承认你不喜欢他的原因是你妒忌他。
I envy my sister's good looks, but I wouldn't want to have her shallow personality.
我羡慕我妹妹的漂亮的外表,但是我不想拥有她的浅薄的个性。
He's just jealous. I'm not going to let him get to me.
他只是嫉妒。我不会让他影响到我的。
Don't let them get to you. They're all just jealous.
别让他们影响到你。他们全都是嫉妒你。
He seems to have it all: good looks, a great career, a family. I can't stand it.
他好象一切都拥有了:漂亮的外表,好的职业,小家庭。我真是羡慕死了。
Admit how jealous you are. You can't stand for someone to be more successful than you.
承认你是多么妒忌吧。你无法忍受有人比你更成功。
She's too good looking. All the girls are jealous of her looks.
她长得太漂亮了。所有的女孩都羡慕她的 外表。
I'm green with envy.
我嫉妒得要命。
I envy your ability to be the center of attention in every crowd.
我嫉妒你有在每一群人中都能成为注意力的焦点的能力。
I'm sick with jealousy.
我患上嫉妒症了。
Jealousy is just eating me up. I can't bear to see the two of them together.
嫉妒简直要把我吞没。我不能忍受看到他们两人在一起。
Don't you have any trust in me? Why are you so jealous?
难道你一点都不信赖我吗?你为什么要这样嫉妒?
I am envious of your good fortune. You are lucky to have such a lovely wife.
我羡慕你的好运。你真幸运,拥有一个这么可爱的妻子。
I envy your carefree lifestyle. I wish I was not tied down with so many commitments.
我羡慕你无忧无虑的生活方式。但愿我不会被如此多的责任束缚住。
I'm so jealous. It sounds like you had a fantastic vacation.
我很羡慕你。看来你度过了一个美妙的假期。
I wouldn't pay much attention to his comments. He's probably jealous of our friendship.
我不会理会他的评价。他大概是嫉妒我们的友谊。
You've had so many fascinating experiences. I envy you.
你有过这么多引人入胜的经历。我嫉妒你。
You're really in an enviable position. You have so many options.
你的确是令人羡慕。你有如此多的选择。
Everything seems to come so easily to you. I wish it were so easy with me.
你好象轻而易举就得到一切。但愿我也能象你一样。
16. Impatience 急噪
俗话说,欲速则不达。急噪和不耐烦的情绪,在任何时候都是不可取的。可是,你要是刚好碰上个慢条斯利的人,下面的句子就可派上用场了。
If you don't hurry, we're going to be late.
如果你不赶快,我们要迟到了。
I've been waiting for an hour. Are we going to leave anytime soon?
我已经等了一个小时。我们什么时候离开呢?
Why is it taking you so long to get ready?
为什么你要准备这么长的时间?
Why are you so restless? We'll get there in time, don't worry.
干吗你要这么焦急呢?我们会按时到达那里的,不必担心。
Stop pacing up and down. Being impatient won't make things go any faster.
不要走来走去了。急噪不会使事情进展快些。
I can't wait to know the results of the test. Is there anyway you could tell me sooner?
我很想知道测试的结果。有什么方法你能让我早点知道吗?
You've been looking at your watch every other minute. What are you so impatient for?
你隔一分钟就看一次表。你在为什么而焦急呢?
You've got to be patient. It takes time to learn something new.
你得耐心点。学习新的东西需要花时间。
Don't rush. If you take your time, you'll do a better job.
不要急。要是你慢慢来,工作会做得更好。
I'm almost out of patience with your behavior.
我对你的行为几乎已经失去耐心。
Where is he? I'm getting impatient.
他在哪儿?我不耐烦了。
Can you speed it up a little?
你能加快点速度吗?
I don't have time for this.
我没有时间做这件事。
I'm in an awful hurry.
我非常急。
I don't have all day.
我可没有一整天的时间。
Stop moving so slowly. We don't have a lot of time.
不要走得慢吞吞的。我们没有多少时间。
You're really trying my patience.
你确实在考验我的耐心。
Get moving, guy. We already running behind.
赶快行动,伙计们。我们已经落后了。
I've waited patiently, but I still haven't found out any information. Can you help me?
我已经耐心等待,可是我仍然找不到任何信息。你能帮我吗?
I'm impatient to find out the details of what happened last night.
我懒得去了解昨晚发生的事情的细节。
I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm in a terrible rush.
对不起,打扰你了。我非常急。
Would you mind driving a little faster? I'm trying to catch a plane.
你介意开快一点吗?我要赶飞机。
I hate to rush you, but I don't have a lot of time.
我不想催你,但是我的时间很紧。
If you wouldn't mind speeding up bit, that would be great.
如果你不介意加快点速度,那真是太好了。
I'd love to talk with you some other time, but right now I have to rush.
我很乐意改个时间再跟你谈,我现在要赶时间。

17. Independence 独立
独立自主是许多人都崇尚的一种价值观。要想表现你的独立精神,下面的句子不可不记。当然,还要记住,不要变成一个独断专行的独行侠。
I only rely on myself.
我只靠我自己。
The only person you can trust is yourself.
你唯一可以依靠的人是你自己。
If you want it done right, do it yourself.
如果你想把事情干好,自己动手吧。
I like doing things on my own.
我喜欢自己动手做事。
I don't mind being on my own.
我不介意单干。
I like living alone.
我喜欢独自生活。
I don't like to ask other people for help.
我不喜欢请别人帮忙。
I feel better when I can do things myself.
我亲自做事时感觉好些。
I never like having to depend on others.
我从不喜欢依靠别人。
I've lived on my own for years now. I can't imagine having to share an apartment now.
我到现在已经独自生活了多年了。我不能想象现在要跟人合用一间公寓。
I don't need anyone.
我不需要任何人。
I'm a loner. I don't like other people around all the time.
我是个不合群的人。我不喜欢总是有人在周围。
I'm not looking for a companion. I value my independence.
我不想找个伴。我珍惜我的独立。
I need some space. Sometimes I need to be alone.
我需要一些空间。有时我需要独处。
I'm doing just fine on my own. I don't need your help.
我一个人还能应付。我不需要你的帮助。
I can do it myself.
我自己能做。
I'd rather go it alone.
我宁愿一个人单干。
I like to think for myself.
我喜欢自己替自己打算。
I prefer doing it on my own.
我更喜欢独自做这事。
Self-reliance may be my strongest quality.
依靠自己也许是我最突出的品质。
I'm accustomed to doing things on my own.
我已经习惯了独自做事。
I have a lot of respect for your independent spirit.
我非常尊重你的独立精神。
I only trust my own conclusions.
我只信赖我自己的结论。
I would like to decide for myself.
我想自己作决定。
I am perfectly able to make my own judgement.
我完全能自己作出判断。
18. Indifference 冷漠
俗话说,事不关己,高高挂起。人有时候的确需要表现得超脱一点。然而,过分的冷淡也将会引起反感。
I'm indifferent. Whatever you want to do is fine.
我不管。你想干什么都行。
Either way is fine with me.
对我来说那种方法都行。
It doesn't matter to me.
对我来说没关系。
You decide. It doesn't make a difference to me.
你决定吧。我无所谓。
It's not important to me.
这对我无关紧要。
Whatever you would like.
随你喜欢。
I can't make up my mind. It doesn't really matter to me.
我拿不定主意。这对我的确无所谓。
Both seem like good choices.
看起来两者都是好的选择。
I don't really care.
我真的不在乎。
It's of no difference to me.
对我来说这没什么差别。
I could go either way.
两条路我都可以走。
I couldn't care less. You choose.
我无所谓。你选择吧。
Neither one really sparks my interest.It doesn't really make any difference.
两者确实都引不起我的兴趣。对我来说没什么差别。
Who cares?
谁在乎呢?
It's nothing to me.
对我来说无关紧要。
It's no skin off my nose. You do just as you like.
这不关我的事。你喜欢怎么干都行。
It's not something I really care about.
这不是我真正在乎的东西。
Whatever. It will make no difference at all to me.
不管什么,我一点都无所谓。
It's a matter of indifference for me.
对我来说这事无关紧要。
Your indifference is really disturbing. How can you be so cold?
你的冷漠的确令人困扰。你怎么可以如此冷淡呢?
Why don't you decide for both of us? I don't mind. Either way is fine.
你为什么不替我们两个作主呢?我不介意。两种方法都行。
What you would like to do is of no importance to me. Please do as you wish.
你想干的事情对我无关紧要。你想怎么干就怎么干吧。
I don't mind. Do whatever you like.
我不介意。你想干什么就干什么吧。
I don't have any attachment to either choice. It is completely up to you.
我对两种选择的任意一种都没异议。完全由你决定。
Both options have their advantages and disadvantages. Why don't you make the decision?
两种选择都有各自的优点和缺点。干吗你不作决定呢?

19. Loneliness 孤独
人生免不了有寂寞的时候,重要的是我们面对孤独的态度。只有那些积极向上的人,才会在独处中感到心灵更加清醒和安宁。
I've been feeling lonely recently.
最近我一直觉得寂寞。
Would you mind staying with me? I've been a little lonely.
你介意跟我呆在一起吗?我觉得有点寂寞。
Since I've moved to a new city I've felt lonely.
自从我搬到一座新的城市,我就一直觉得孤独。
I often feel lonesome in the evenings.
在晚上我常常觉得寂寞。
I have made very few friends at work. I feel a little lonesome.
我在工作中没结交多少朋友。我觉得有点孤独。
It's easy to feel lonesome in a big city.
在一座大城市里,人很容易感到寂寞。
It can be lonely living in a foreign country.
住在异国他乡有可能会觉得孤独。
The last few years have been a little lonely since I left college.
自从我大学毕业后,过去的几年都过得有点寂寞。
I usually spend this time with my family. This year I feel lonely.
往常的这个时候我都与家人度过。今年我觉得寂寞。
I would really like to meet some people here.
我真的想在这里认识一些人。
These past few years have been long and lonely.
过去的几年过得漫长而孤独。
I only have myself for company.
我是形单影只。
I've really been feeling the loneliness recently.
最近我真的感到孤独。
The loneliness has started to get to me.
寂寞已经开始影响我。
You're the first person I've talked to in a long time.
我已经好久没跟人谈过话了。
Talking to you has made me realize how lonely I am.
跟你的交谈使我意识到我是多么孤独。
I've gotten so lonely recently, I've started talking to myself.
最近我变得如此寂寞。我已经开始自言自语了。
Pull up a chair, I could use the company.
坐下来吧,我正要找人做伴呢。
Would you mind if I joined you? I feel in the need for company.
你介意我加入吗?我觉得需要找个伴。
I've really enjoyed our conversation. I haven't had the chance to really talk to someone in a while.
我真的觉得我们的谈话是一种享受。我已经有一段时间没有机会跟人真真正正地交谈了。
I haven't found it easy to adjust to life on my own.
我发觉独自过生活不容易。
Sometimes I miss the company of my friends.
有时我怀念有朋友做伴的日子。
I really appreciate you coming over. The house has been a bit lonely recently.
我的确感激你的来访。我的屋子最近已经是有点冷清了。
I don't get out much. I have a pretty quiet life. It does get lonely sometimes.
我不常出去。我的生活相当平静。有时的确有点寂寞。
I hope you will come again. I have to admit living in a new place does get lonely.
我希望你会再来。我得承认住在新的地方的确会觉得孤独。

20. Obedience 顺从
记住下面的英语句子,逆来顺受的时候就可大派用场了。然而,过分的顺从,会使人把你当作一个没有主见的人。
I will do whatever you say.
我一切听你的。
Of course the decision is yours.
当然你来作主。
What would you like me to do?
你想要我干什么呢?
Do just as I say.
照我说的做。
You should listen to me.
你应该听我的。
I know what's best for you.
我知道什么对你是最好的。
Just tell me what you need me to do.
尽管告诉我你要我干什么。
I don't ask questions. I just do what I'm told.
我没异议。我只是按指示去做。
I don't make the rules. I just follow them.
规则不是由我定的。我只是执行规则。
I'll do whatever you think is necessary.
你认为是必要的,我都去做。
It's your call.
你来作主。
I'll follow your lead.
我听你的。
You make the call. I'll do whatever.
你来下命令。我照做。
You're the boss.
你来作主。
You call the shots around here. I just do what you say.
在这发号施令的是你。我只是照你说的去做。
Say the word and it's done.
只要你吩咐一下,就可做到。
When you say 搄ump? I say 憀ow high?
你说向东,我就不会向西。
It's up to you.
由你决定。
I put the decision in your hands.
我将决定权交给你。
You should have faith in my good judgements.
你应该相信我有良好的判断力。
I have no choice but to do whatever you ask.
我别无选择,只有照你说的去做。
I will do anything you wish me to do.
你想我干什么我都会照办。
Whatever you command will be done.
只要是你命令的事情,都会照办。
I will support whatever decision you make.
不管你作出什么决定,我都支持。
It is not for me to question his decisions. All I can do is obey.
我无权质疑他的决定。我能做的只有服从。
21. Oppression 压迫
俗话说,哪里有压迫,哪里就有反抗。要想知道应怎样用英语表达你对压制的不满和抗议,请牢记下面的句子吧。
I think you're being unjust.
我认为你不公平。
Perhaps I was too cruel.
也许我过于无情了。
I don't think the fact that you're her boss justifies your cruelty to her.
我认为你是她的上司这一事实并不意味着你可以残酷对待她。
You don't have the right to treat people like this.
你没有权利这样待人。
It's wrong to try and get to the top by crushing everyone around you.
靠打击你身边的人来往上爬是错误的。
You never care what anyone else thinks. You always do just what you want to do.
你从来不考虑其他人的想法。你总是只会做你自己想做的事情。
Why do we always have to follow his rules? Why can't we decide for ourselves?
为什么我们总得听他的?为什么我们不能自己作主?
Of course it's wrong to oppress people who are weaker than you are.
压迫那些比你弱小的人当然是错误的。
You're not going to get your way by forcing me to do it.
你不可能随心所欲的强迫我做这事。
There are better ways to do this than by force.
有比用武力更好的方法来做这事。
He's power hungry.
他是个权力狂。
She's a real tyrant.
她是个真正的暴君。
Stop pushing everyone else around.
不要这样摆布别人。
Why do you always have to get your way?
你为什么总是这样独行其是?
Who died and made you king? Why do you get to make the rules?
谁给了你这样的权力?你为什么在这发号施令?
Ease up on her. Don't push her so hard.
减轻对她的压力。不要对她逼的太紧。
You can't make me do it.
你不能强迫我做它。
He rules with an iron fist. He won't tolerate any kind of dissention.
他用的是铁拳统治手段。他不会容忍任何的不同意见。
If people are oppressed, they will eventually rebel.
如果人民受到压迫,他们最终将会反抗。
It would be wrong to enforce one's authority with cruel acts.
用残酷的手段来实现一个人的权威是错误的。
A good leader should not be so oppressive. He will treat his people well.
一个好的领袖不应该这样压迫人。他应该善待他的人民。
The government destroyed itself. It was excessively oppressive to its people.
这个政府是自取灭亡。它对人民过分压制了。
He is not using his power justly.
他没有正确地使用自己的权力。
It's often been the case that a powerful group will persecute a weaker group.
强大的集团会迫害弱小的集团,这是常有的事。
When people aren't free to think their own thoughts, the atmosphere has become too oppressive.
当人民不能自由地表达他们的思想的时候,气氛已经是非常压抑了。

22. Pleasure and Joy
欢乐和喜悦
生活中处处都有快乐的时光。你想用地道的英语表达出你的快乐和喜悦之情吗?背熟下面的表达法吧。
It's so great to see you again. It's been too long.
再见到你真高兴。已经好久不见了。
I had such a great day. Thanks for giving me such a good time.
我度过了非常美好的一天。谢谢你给我带来一段这么美好的时光。
I had no idea they would throw me a surprise party. I was overjoyed.
我没想到他们会给我举办一个出人意外的晚会。我太高兴了。
Being here with you all again is such a pleasure.
跟你们再次在这里相聚是一大乐事。
I can't remember when I've had such an enjoyable time.
我记得以前可没有度过如此快乐的时光。
She's such a delight. She just brightens up the room with her smile.
她是个如此快乐的人。她的微笑简直使陋室生辉。
I've had such a great time. I wish I didn't have to leave.
我过得非常愉快。但愿我不必离开。
I haven't had such an enjoyable conversation in a long time.
我已经好久没进行这么令人愉快的谈话了。
I had heard she was getting married. You must be overjoyed.
我听说她要结婚了。你一定高兴坏了。
I was so touched by your letter. It was so much fun to read about how you're doing.
你的信深深打动了我。从信中了解到你的近况是很快乐的事。
It's been a blast. We should do this again.
这真是个欢乐的聚会。我们应该再搞一次。
I've had the time of my life.
我度过了一生中最快乐的时光。
I'm crazy about it.
我为它着迷。
I've had so much fun.
我过得真高兴。
I don't know about you, but I've had a fabulous time.
我不知道你过得怎么样,不过我过得很快乐。
My best friend is coming into town. It's going to be so great to see her.
我最好的朋友要到城里来。跟她见面将是非常快乐的事情。
Oh, this is my favorite!
噢,这是我最喜欢的!
How did you know? It's perfect! I love it!
你是怎么知道的?太好了!我非常喜欢!
It is such a pleasure to know you.
认识你真高兴。
I am overjoyed at seeing you again.
再次见到你我非常高兴。
It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person after having so many enjoyable conversations over the phone.
在经过了这么多愉快的电话交谈后,最终能与你亲自见面是一件乐事。
It is a joy to be among friends again.
再回到朋友们中间是件乐事。
I like the simple joys of living a quiet life.
我喜欢平平淡淡过日子的这种纯朴的快乐。
I think I would most like to spend the evening reading a book at home by myself.
我觉得我最喜欢干的事情是夜里独自在家读书。
A day spent enjoying nature's beauty is one of life's simple pleasures.
在欣赏大自然的美景中度过一天是人生中纯朴的快乐之一。

23. Pride 骄傲
生命中有许多值得自豪和骄傲的事情。熟习下面的英语句子,你就可以轻松自如地表达你的自豪感了。
I'm really proud of what I've accomplished so far.
我确实为我已取得的成绩而骄傲。
You have a lot to be proud of.
你有许多东西值得自豪。
Look how much you've done so far. You should be proud.
看到目前为止你已经完成了这么多。你应该感到自豪。
I take a lot of pride in my cooking.
我对我的烹饪技术非常自豪。
It's a matter of pride. I can't let him beat me.
这是个自尊的问题。我不能让他打败我。
I'm proud of the fact that I've always done things on my own.
我一直都是独立做事,我对这一点感到骄傲。
I take pride in my work. I want it to be done well.
我以自己的工作为骄傲。我希望能干好它。
Don't let your pride keep you from admitting when you're wrong.
当你错了的时候,别让你的自尊妨碍你承认错误。
She's too conceited. She would never believe that she's the one who is mistaken.
她太自以为是了。她决不会相信错的是她。
You're letting your pride get in the way of your good judgement.
你让你的骄傲妨碍了你作出正确的判断。
I have too much pride to back down. I'm going to win this.
我的自尊不允许我放弃。我会胜利的。
I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong.
当我错的时候,我不会自大到不承认错误的地步。
She's the apple of my eye. I'm so proud of her.
她是我的心肝宝贝。我为她自豪。
You're a credit to us all. We're so proud of you.
你是我们全体人的光荣。我们为你而自豪。
I don't like to toot my own horn. But I think I've done a really good job.
我不想自吹自擂。不过我认为我的工作的确干得漂亮。
Give yourself a hand. You should be proud of your performance.
你们值得夸奖。你们应为你们的表演而骄傲。
Her little girl is her pride and joy.
她的小女儿是她的骄傲和欢乐
You've made me so proud.
你使我感到非常自豪。
I am proud to be able to call you a friend.
能与你做朋友我感到自豪。
You must be so proud of your son.
你一定为你的儿子感到很自豪。
By acting in such a disgraceful way, he wounded the family pride.
他这种可耻的做法伤害了家族的尊严。
I have a great deal of pride in our nation.
我对我们的民族感到非常自豪。
You should take pride in the history of your people.
你应该为你们民族的历史感到骄傲。
He has a strong sense of national pride.
他有一种强烈的民族自豪感。
I am proud to present our distinguished guest.
我自豪地向大家介绍我们的贵宾。

24. Sarcasm 讽刺
冷嘲热讽,可以是抨击和挖苦对手的一种犀利的武器。但是,运用的时候,你要认清楚你的对手是朋友还是敌人,不然的话,你的讽刺就会伤了朋友的心。

Oh yeah, I had a great time sitting alone at home waiting for you to call.
噢,是啊,我独自坐在家里等你的电话,过得可开心了。
That really sounds hilarious. Did anyone ever tell you that you have a sick sense of humor?
那听起来确实好笑极了。难道没人告诉过你你的幽默感很差劲吗?
He's definitely a brilliant student. That must be why he got every single answer wrong.
他绝对是个聪明的学生。要不他怎会每道题都答错呢。
You've been a great friend. I especially appreciated it when you stabbed me in the back.
你真是个了不起的朋友。我特别欣赏的是你背后插我一刀。
You've been so helpful. I wonder if there's any way you could have given me less information.
你真是个好帮手。我在想能否有办法使你少提供点信息给我。
No, please, keep talking. It's really very interesting. Don't mind me yawning over here.
不,请继续讲。的确很有趣。别介意我在这里哈欠不断。
It was a fascinating book. I just wish I could have kept my eyes open to read it.
它是本引人入胜的书。但愿我还能睁得开眼睛读它。
Thanks, you've been so considerate. I guess it was asking too much for you to think of someone other than yourself once in a while.
谢谢,你真体贴人。我想对你来说,不时花点时间考虑一下别人而不是考虑你自己是要求过高了。
No, it didn't hurt at all. That's why I'm screaming in pain over here.
不,一点也不受伤。只不过我在这里疼得尖叫罢了。
Trust me, you look stunning. I just wouldn't wear that out in public.
相信我,你好看极了。不过要是我就不会在公众地方穿那种衣服。
Yeah right. That's very believable.
对,不错,那真是可信极了。
My heart bleeds for you.
你真可怜。
Cry me a river. I just don't have much sympathy for you.
即使你泪流成河,我也不会对你有什么同情。
I'm crying on the inside.
我真同情你。
I'm completely torn up about it. I'm just not showing my emotions.
我对此可是伤心欲绝。我不过是没表露出我的感情吧了。
I'm sure it must be very difficult for you.
我相信这对你来说一定是很“难”的了
You're a real hero.
你是个真正的英雄。
No really, I think it's a great idea. Just don't be surprised if I don't get around to it before the end of this century.
不,说真的,我认为它是个了不起的主意。不过如果我到本世纪末还没法实现它的话,你也不要惊奇。
Your sarcasm is not appreciated here.
你的冷嘲热讽在这不受欢迎。
This is not the appropriate time for sarcasm.
这可不是挖苦人的适当时间。
I find your sarcastic manner offensive.
我觉得你挖苦人的方式很讨厌。
Don't be sarcastic.
不要讽刺人。
I don't find your sarcasm very amusing.
我不觉得你的讽刺很有趣。
Are you being sarcastic?
你这是在挖苦我吗?
You should drop that sarcastic tone.
你应该停止使用那种讽刺的语调。

25. Satisfaction 满足
俗话说,知足者常乐。一个在生活中时常感到心满意足的人,也一定是一个幸福快乐的人。
I'm really satisfied by my life here.
我对这里的生活真的感到满足。
This job fills all my needs.
这份工作满足我所有的要求。
I'm completely satisfied with the apartment.
我对这间公寓十分满意。
I couldn't ask for anything more.
我已经非常满足。
I wouldn't add a thing to it. It's perfect just how it is.
我不会对它进行任何的改动。它现在的样子完美无缺。
That was a great dinner. I'm not hungry and I'm not too full either. I'm completely satisfied.
那是一次很好的宴会。我吃得不太多也不太少。我十分满意。
It's been a good day. I've done everything I needed to do.
这一天过得很好。我需要做的都做了。
It's done everything I need it to do. I'm satisfied.
它完成了我要它做的一切。我感到满意。
It's all I could ever want.
这一切是我梦寐以求的。
I'm very pleased. The results were very satisfying.
我很高兴。结果令人非常满意。
It really did the trick for me. I'm completely satisfied.
它的确为我干了不少活。我十分满意。
It was exactly what I needed.
它正是我所需要的。
How could I ask for more?
我已经感到很满足。
What more could I ask for?
我还有什么不满足的呢?
It suits you perfectly.
它跟你非常相配。
It'll do. It's not great, but it's not that bad either.
它还行。它不是非常好,但也不是很差。
I can't complain.
我没有怨言。
It's passable.
它过得去。
I couldn't be more satisfied with your work. You've done an excellent job.
我对你的工作非常满意。你做了件非常好的工作。
Your work has been satisfactory if not outstanding.
你的工作即使不是出类拔萃,也是令人满意的。
I'm quite satisfied.
我很满意。
The service here has been more than satisfactory.
这里的服务非常令人满意。
Everything has been adequate. You've done just as I asked.
一切都很妥当。你确实按我的要求去做了。
All of your answers were satisfactory. You've passed the exam.
你所有的回答都令人满意。你已经通过了考试。
I've always gotten a great deal of satisfaction from that company. They do good work.
我总是能从那间公司得到很大的满足。他们工作干得很出色。

26. Seriousness 严肃
越是严峻的形势,越需要严肃认真的态度。要想让别人了解你的这种态度,记住下面的句子吧。
I'm going to have to think hard about this.
我将得认真考虑这件事。
This is going to require some serious thought.
这得要进行认真的思考。
This is a serious matter.
这是件严肃的事情。
I didn't have any idea how serious the situation was.
我不了解形势有多严峻。
Do you have any idea how serious this is?
你知道这事有多严重吗?
She is very sick. It's very serious.
她病得很重。情况很严重。
It's very serious when someone breaks the rules.
当有人破坏章程,事情就变得很严重。
They're just not getting along. The situation is getting serious.
他们就是合不来。形势变得很严峻。
I'm going to have to seriously think this over. I'll tell you what I think later.
我得对这件事进行认真的考虑。我迟点会告诉你我考虑的结果。
Seriously speaking, I don't think it's a good idea.
说真的。我认为这不是个好主意。
He was definitely serious. He meant business.
他的确是来真的。他是说到做到的。
Don't joke around. This is serious.
不要到处开玩笑。这是严肃的事情。
This is no laughing matter.
这可不是开玩笑的事情。
Why aren't you taking me seriously?
为什么你不以严肃认真的态度对待我?
We got stuck in some serious traffic. I thought we'd never get here.
我们碰到了严重的交通堵塞。我以为我们无法赶到这里来了。
You're not seriously going to go through with it, are you? You've got to be crazy.
你不是真的要把这读完吧,是不是?你肯定是疯了。
You've got to get serious. Stop fooling around.
你得认真点。不要虚度光阴了。
I'm serious now. You've got to do what I say.
我现在是说真的。你得照我说的去做。


Thank you for making me aware of how serious the situation has become.
谢谢你使我意识到形势已经变得多么严重。
Doctor, how serious is it? Will he be alright?
医生,病情有多重?他没事吧?
I promise to consider very seriously what you have said.
我答应将非常认真地考虑你所说的。
I will inform you of my decision. I will give it my utmost attention and concern.
我会告诉你我的决定。我将对这件事情给予最大的关注。
This is a solemn and serious occasion.
这是个庄重严肃的场合。
I am thinking seriously about leaving this company and looking for work elsewhere.
我在认真考虑着离开这家公司,到别处去找工作。
This is a serious discussion. Let's find someplace quieter to talk.
这是一次严肃的讨论。让我们找个安静点的地方谈。

27. Sorrow 悲痛
有一句格言说,当你将痛苦向朋友倾诉,你的痛苦就多了一个人来分担。要想准确地用英语表达你的痛苦,下面的句子不可不记。
I've been completely miserable recently.
我最近十分痛苦。
I'm so depressed.
我非常沮丧。
It's been a really hard month. I've been very unhappy recently.
这个月日子真是难过。我最近觉得很不开心。
What a terrible thing to happen! You must be miserable.
发生的事情真是太糟糕了!你一定很痛苦。
You look so upset. Is there anything I can do for you?
你看上去很难过。有什么我可以帮你的吗?
I'm just a little sad today.
我今天只是觉得有点伤感。
I'm so sorry, I wish I could change what happened.
很遗憾,但愿我能改变已发生的一切。
I feel like I've lost my best friend.
我的感觉如同失去了我最好的朋友。
I lost the best thing that ever happened to me.
我失去了我拥有的最好的东西。
I can't seem to get out of this bad mood.
我好象不能摆脱这种悲伤的情绪。


I've been really down.
我确实是情绪低落。
I'm completely bummed about what happened. I wish I could change the past.
我对已经发生的事情感到十分难过。真希望我能改变过去。
I really miss her. I would do anything to get her back.
我确实很想念她。我愿不惜一切让她回心转意。
I just haven't been myself recently. I've been upset.
我只是最近觉得很不自在。我觉得沮丧。
I've been down in the dumps these days.
这些日子我闷闷不乐。
I can't seem to get over it. I'm still feeling sad.
我好象无法摆脱。我仍觉得悲伤。
I can't get past it. I still feel terrible.
我克服不了。我仍觉得很痛苦。
I feel like the ground just dropped from under me. I'm miserable now.
我觉得好象天旋地转。我现在很痛苦。

This is a sad and grievous time for us all.
这对我们大家来说都是一个痛苦和悲哀的时期。
I wish there were some way I could help you in your grief.
我希望我能有某种方法帮你克服你的悲伤。
I was devastated by what happened.
发生的事情使我不知所措。
He looked genuinely sorry for what he did.
他看起来的确为他所做的事情感到难过。
I feel so sorry for you. It's terrible to see you suffer like this.
我替你觉得难过。看到你痛苦成这样我觉得很难受。
Will there ever be any end to all this grief?
这样的痛苦难道就没有尽头吗?
I'm in a sorry state. I apologize for my bad humor.
我觉得难过。我为我的差劲的幽默而道歉。

28. Stubbornness 倔强
要想取得成功,我们必须有坚强的信念和顽强不屈的精神。一碰到挫折和失败就轻言放弃的人,是不可能到达成功的彼岸的。
I'm not willing to give up.
我不愿放弃。
I'm sure I'm right, and I'm going to prove it to you.
我肯定我是对的,而且我会证明给你看。
I won't admit defeat that easily.
我不会这么轻易就承认失败。
I'm not going to change my mind.
我不会改变主意。
Arguing won't help you. I've decided what I want to do.
争辩对你是没有帮助的。我已经决定了我要做的事情。
Nothing can change my mind.
没有什么可以改变我的决定。
I determined to stick to my original plan.
我决心坚持我原来的计划。
I'm not going to let anyone else influence me.
我不会让别的任何人影响我。
You're not going to find it very easy to persuade me.
你会发觉要说服他不那么容易。
Nothing can keep me from reaching my goal.
没有什么可以阻止我达到我的目标。


It's going to take more than that to make me change my mind.
要使我改变主意那样做是不足够的。
I'm going to stick to it to the end.
我将把它坚持到底。
I'm not going to stop until I've got what I want.
直到我得到了我想要的东西,我才会停止。
I'm not a quitter.
我不是个轻易放弃的人。
I'm seeing this thing through to the end.
我会一直关注这件事,直到最后。
I don't care how long it takes me. I'm going to finish on my own.
我不管要化掉多长时间。我将独立完成。
You're wasting your time trying to get me to change my mind.
你想要我改变主意是白费时间。
Good luck trying to stop me.
要想阻止我是不大可能的。


I think you will find it difficult trying to oppose me.
我想你会发觉跟我作对是不容易的。
I am just as tenacious as you are.
我跟你一样顽强不屈。
I am certain I can match whatever he has to offer.
我敢肯定无论他提出什么条件,我都能够跟他竞争。
He will find it hard to oppose me.
他会发现跟我对抗是很难的。
I know you must think I'm stubborn, but I can't change my opinions.
我知道你一定认为我固执,可是我无法改变我的看法。
I'm not being stubborn. I just have very strong beliefs.
我不是固执。我只是有很强的信念。
I have never been able to give up easily. I don't think I'll be able to now.
我从来都不轻易放弃。我认为我现在还是如此。
29. Tolerance 宽容
宽以待人,是一种做人的美德。只有那些善良和胸襟宽广的人,才会拥有一颗宽恕的心。
It doesn't bother me. I don't mind.
它对我没什么影响。我不介意。
I don't smoke. But I don't mind if you do.
我不抽烟。但如果你抽我也不介意。
Go ahead, it's alright with me.
做吧,我无所谓。
I'm not very demanding. You do just as you like.
我要求不高。你想怎么干都行。
It's nothing to get upset about. You should be more tolerant.
没有什么东西可烦恼的。你应该更加宽容。
They're just young. They don't mean to be rude.
他们不过是年轻气盛。他们不是故意这么粗鲁的。
I don't mind too much if they're noisy.
我不是十分介意他们吵闹。
Loud music doesn't bother me.
高声的音乐不会影响到我。
I would give him anything, if he asked for it.
如果他要的话,我什么都会给他。
There's not a whole lot that bothers me very much.
没有什么东西使我很烦忧的。


I'm going to let it go this time. But don't let it happen again.
这次我就这样算了。但是别让它再发生。
I'm going to let it pass.
我将放过它。
I let you get away with so much.
我已经多次放过你了。
I'm such a pushover.
我是个很容易心软的人。
I'm way too easy on you. I don't know why I'm so tolerant.
我对你太放忪了。我不知道我为什么如此宽容。
You're lucky that I'm so easygoing.
你真走运,碰上我这么容易说话的人。
I can't help it. I just let them walk all over me.
我没办法。我只得让他们怠慢我了。
I'm letting you off easy.
我太 轻易放过你了。


He's very tolerant of people who are different from himself.
他对与他持不同意见的人很宽容。
I feel like I've been extremely tolerant. But you're beginning to try my patience.
我觉得我一直都非常宽容。可是你们已经开始让我失去耐心。
Maybe I've been too tolerant. Perhaps I should have been stricter with him.
也许我太宽容了。也许我应该更严格要求你们。
She is remarkable in her ability to tolerate almost any kind of abuse.
她真是了不起,她有能力容忍几乎任何一种辱骂。
I think you shouldn't tolerate this kind of treatment anymore. You should stand up for yourself.
我认为你不应再容忍这种待遇。你应该为自己的利益而战。
I think I could tolerate everything except his rudeness.
我觉得我可以容忍任何事情,就是不能容忍他的无礼。
I'm very tolerant of different opinions.
我对待不同意见的态度很宽容。
30. Tranquility 平静
淡泊而明志,宁静以致远。在生活节奏急促的现代社会,一份恬静闲适的心境显得更加可贵。
I've been feeling so calm.
我一直觉得心平气和。
It's wonderful to get away from the city and find some peace and tranquility.
逃离城市,找回一种和平宁静的感觉真是太好了。
I need a vacation . I could use some peace and quiet.
我需要度假了。我可以过点宁静闲适的日子了。
I love to have the mornings to myself so I can quietly drink my coffee and read my newspaper.
我喜欢能自己支配早上的时间,这样我我可以安静地和咖啡,读报纸。
The evenings are my favorite time of day. I love having some time to myself.
晚上是我最喜欢的时间。我喜欢能有自己支配的时间。
You would feel better if you could get some time away to relax.
如果你能找出时间放松一下,你会觉得好些。
That music is so peaceful.
那首乐曲很平和。
Those cool breezes are so refreshing.
那些凉爽的微风真是令人心旷神愉。
A hot cup of tea will start to relax you.
一杯热茶会使你放松。
Calm down. Put your mind at ease.
安静下来。放松你的思想。


I need some peace. Just leave me alone.
我需要安静。让我一个人呆着吧。
Sometimes I just need to shut out the world.
有时我只想脱离尘世的纷扰。
We could both use some R and R. (rest and relaxation)
我们两人都需要休息和放松了。
This is my quiet time. Please don't disturb me.
这是我的闲适时间。请不要打扰。
I need a rest. Don't bother me.
我需要休息。不要打扰我。
Could you quiet down? It would be nice to have some peace in this house for once.
你能安静下来吗?让我在这屋子里得到一点安宁好不好。
There are too many things going on at once. Everyone calm down.
太多事情一块进行了。请大家安静下来。
Everyone just take a deep breath. We all need to settle down and take it easy.
大家深呼吸一下。我们全都需要平静下来,放松心情。

There is nothing so peaceful as a quiet day by the lake.
没有什么事情比在湖边度过一天更安宁了。
You should take a much needed vacation. You deserve some peace and solitude.
你应该去度你很想得到的假期。你理应享受一些安静平和的日子了。
Their household is so tranquil. There never seems to be any disagreement.
他们一家人非常和气。好象从来没有任何的争执一样。
I find that some time by the ocean is the most peaceful and relaxing vacation.
我觉得,有时在海边度过的假期是最宁静和放松的。
The atmosphere is so tranquil. I haven’t heard a car go by for hours.
气氛如此安静。我已经有几个小时没听到汽车驶过了。
What an enjoyable day! I don't know when I've felt so calm and relaxed.
多么令人愉快的一天!我不记得在什么时候曾度过这么安静和无拘无束的时间了。
Listening to some quiet and unobtrusive music is my favorite way to find some tranquility after a long day.
在漫长的一天后,听听一些安静平和的音乐是我寻找宁静的最佳方法。

没有评论: