Search more info about this


2007年4月18日星期三

English 900 basic (Chinese and English)---U6-U10

Unit 6
Courtesies
礼节
1.Sentences 句子


76. May I know your name?
你叫什么名字?
77. My name is Jane.
我叫简。
78. What's your first name?
你的名字是什么?
79. My first name is Susan.
我叫苏珊。
80. How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎么拼的?
81. Williams,W-I-L-L-I-A-M-S.
威廉姆斯,W-I-L-L-I-A-M-S.
82. This is my friend and his surname is Black.
这是我的朋友,他姓布莱克。
83. Are you Tom's brother?
你是汤姆的兄弟吗?
84. No, I am not.
不,我不是。
85. This is Mr. Williams.
这是威廉姆斯先生。
86. Mrs. Williams, may I introduce Mr. Stevens to you?
威廉姆斯太太,请允许我向您介绍史蒂文斯先生。
87. How do you do, Mr. Stevens?
你好,史蒂文斯先生。
88. This is my brother, Eddy.
这是我的兄弟,艾迪。
89. Very glad to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
90. It's my pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸见到你。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Alice:My name is Alice Black. May I know your name?
Mr. Williams:My name is Bill Williams.

艾丽斯:我是艾丽斯·布莱克。我可以知道你的名字吗?
威廉姆斯先生:我的名字是贝尔·威廉姆斯。

2. Tom: Hello, may I know your name?
Mrs. Collins:My name is Lucy Collins.
汤姆:你好,我可以知道您的姓名吗?
科林斯太太:我叫露西·科林斯。

3. Tom:What's your name?
Jane:My name is Jane. I'm a student.
汤姆:你叫什么名字?
简:我叫简,我是一名学生。

4. Tom: How do you spell your name?
Alice: Alice, A-L-I-C-E.
汤姆:你能拼写一下你的名字吗?
艾丽斯:艾丽斯,A-L-I-C-E。

5. Jack: What's your first name, Mrs. Williams?
Mrs. Williams: Annie, A-N-N-I-E.
杰克:威廉姆斯太太,您的名字是什么?
威廉姆斯太太:安妮,A-N-N-I-E。

6. Tom:This is my best friend, Jack.
Jane:Hi, Jack. I am Jane.
汤姆:这是我最好的朋友,杰克。
简:嗨,杰克。我叫简。

7. Mr. Williams: Your husband's first name is Jim, isn't it?
Mrs. Collins:No, my husband's first name is Tim.
威廉姆斯先生:您丈夫的名字叫吉姆,是吗?
科林斯太太:不是,我丈夫的名字叫提姆。

8. Jack: Are you Jane?
Jane: Yes, I am. I am Jane Black.
杰克:你是简吗?
简:是的,我是。我是简·布莱克。

9. Mrs. Collins: This is my brother, Eddy.
Jack: Very glad to meet you, Eddy.
科林斯夫人:这是我的弟弟,艾迪。
杰克:很高兴见到你,艾迪。

10. Tom:This is my friend. Her name is Lucy.
Alice:Hi, Lucy, my name is Alice. Very pleased to meet you.
汤姆:这是我的朋友。她叫露西。
艾丽斯:你好,露西,我是艾丽斯。很高兴见到你。

11. Mrs. Collins:You are Tom's brother, aren't you?
Eddy:No, I am not. My brothers names are Jack and Tim.
科林斯太太:你是汤姆的兄弟,是吗?
艾迪:不,不是。我兄弟的名字是杰克和提姆。

12. Jane: Do you know your English teacher's name?
Mike: His name is Tim Williams.
简:你知道你的英语教师的名字吗?
迈克:他叫提姆·威廉姆斯。

13. Alice: My name is Alice. How do you do?
Tom:How do you do? I'm Tom.
艾丽斯:你好,我是艾丽斯。
汤姆:你好,我是汤姆。

14. Mike: Hi, Lucy, how are you?
Lucy: Fine, thanks, Mike. This is my sister Jane.
迈克:嗨,露西,你好吗?
露西: 我很好,谢谢你,迈克。这是我的妹妹简。

15. Eddy: Are these your books, Lucy?
Lucy: No, they aren't. They are my friend's books. His name is Mike.
艾迪:这些书是你的吗,露西?
露西:不,不是。是我朋友的。他的名字是迈克。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. My surname is Black.
Chen.
Collins.
Williams.
我的姓氏是 布莱克。

科林斯。
威廉姆斯。

2. His first name is Tom.
Jim.
Eddy.
John.
他的名字叫 汤姆。
吉姆。
艾迪。
约翰。

3. Hello, Jack, this is my daughter, her name is Jane Black.
cousin,
sister ,
niece,
你好,杰克,这是我的 女儿, 她叫简 ·布莱克。
表姐,
妹妹,
侄女,


4. Jim, may I introduce you to Mr. Williams?
Mr. Collins?
Mr. Smith ?
Mr. Black?
吉姆,我想把你介绍给 威廉姆斯先生。
科林斯先生。
史密斯先生。
布莱克先生。

5.Welcome to our company, I'm the manager here.
secretary
clerk
assistant
欢迎到我们公司来,我是这儿的 经理。
秘书。
职员。
助理。

6. Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith?
Miss Alice?
Mrs. Smith ?
Mr. Williams ?

打扰了,您是 史密斯先生 吗?
艾丽斯小姐
史密斯太太
威廉姆斯先生

7. Let me introduce my colleague to you, Jim.
friend
classmate
neighbour

吉姆,让我把我的 同事 介绍给你。
朋友
同学
邻居

8. I'm Bill , may I know your name?
Eddy,
John,

我叫 贝 我能知道你的名字吗?
艾迪,
约翰,

9. He is my best friend, Bill.
my brother,
Tom's brother,
Eddy's cousin,

他是我 最好的朋友,贝尔。
我的哥哥,
汤姆的弟弟,
艾迪的表兄,

10. May I introduce my friend to you?
sister
cousin
brother

我能把我的 朋友 介绍给你吗?
姐姐
表姐
哥哥

11. Mum, this is my teacher, Mr. Williams.
professor,
supporter,
boss,

妈妈,这是我的 老师, 威廉姆斯先生。
教授,
支持者,
老板,

12. Would you like to know my partner , John?
Jack?
Elaine?
Jim?

你愿意认识我的合作者 约翰 吗?
杰克
艾琳
吉姆

13. I'd like to introduce Mr. Collins to all of you.
Mr. Smith
Miss Rose
Mrs. Smith

我想给大家介绍一下 科林斯先生。
史密斯先生。
罗斯小姐。
史密斯太太。

14. I'm not sure you've known my name.
his name.
her name.
their names.

我不清楚你是否知道 我 的名字。


他们

15. Have you met Professor Smith?
my boss ?
our secretary?
our manager?

你见过 史密斯教授 吗?
我的老板
我们的秘书
我们的经理

4.Conversation 对话

1. Alice: Hello, Jack, I'm Alice, Alice Smith.
Jack: How are you, Alice?
Alice: All right, thank you. Who is she?
Jack: She is my girl friend, Lucy Collins.
Alice: Miss Collins is your friend? How can I believe it?
艾丽斯:杰克,你好。我是艾丽斯,艾丽斯·史密斯。
杰克:艾丽斯,你好吗?
艾丽斯:还可以,谢谢。她是谁?
杰克:她是我的女朋友,露西 ·科林斯。
艾丽斯:科林斯小姐是你女朋友?真是不可思议!

2. Eddy: Alice, would you like to meet my cousin?
Alice: Of course.
Eddy: He is a lawyer, his name is Tom.
Alice: How do you do, Tom? I'm Alice.
Tom: How do you do, Alice?
Alice: This is my sister, Lucy.

艾迪: 艾丽斯,你愿意认识我的表哥吗?
艾丽斯: 当然愿意。
艾迪: 他是一名律师,名字叫汤姆。
艾丽斯: 你好,汤姆,我叫艾丽斯。
汤姆: 你好,艾丽斯。
艾丽斯: 这是我的妹妹,露西。

3. Clerk: Good morning.
Customer: Good morning, I'm Bill Williams.
Clerk: Mr. Williams, how to spell your name?
Customer: B-I-L-L and W-I-L-L-I-A-M-S.
Clerk: And your wife's name?
Customer: Annie. A-N-N-I-E.
Clerk: That's all right, thank you, Mr. Williams.
职员:早上好。
顾客:早上好,我是贝尔·威廉姆斯。
职员:威廉姆斯先生,怎么拼写您的姓名?
顾客:B-I-L-L和W-I-L-L-I-A-M-S.
职员:您太太的名字呢?
顾客:安妮。A-N-N-I-E.
职员:好的,谢谢你,威廉姆斯先生。

4. Tom: Hello, are you Lucy?
Lucy: Yes, I am.
Tom: Are you Jack's sister?
Lucy: Yes, you're right. My younger brother is Jack.
Tom: Younger? I thought he is much older than you.
Lucy: No, he isn't. He is Jack Smith.
Tom: Smith is his surname? Oh, sorry, I made a mistake.
汤姆:你好,你是露西吗?
露西:是的,我是。
汤姆:你是杰克的姐妹吗?
露西:是的,你说对了。我的弟弟叫杰克。
汤姆:弟弟?我以为他比你大得多。
露西:不,他没有我大。他叫杰克 ·史密斯。
汤姆: 他姓史密斯么?哦,抱歉,我搞错了。

5. Jack: My name is Jack Black, manager of the company.
Woman: How do you do, Mr. Black? Very glad to see you.
Jack: The pleasure is mine. Here's my card.
Woman: Thank you. This is mine.

杰克:我是杰克 ·布莱克,这家公司的经理。
女人:你好,布莱克先生,很高兴见到你。
杰克:很荣幸见到你。这是我的名片。
女人:谢谢。这是我的名片。

6. Bill: I don't think you've met my sister, Mary.
Jane: No, I haven't had the pleasure.
Bill: Come and meet her now.
Jane: All right.
Bill: Mary, this is my friend, Jane.
贝尔:我想你还没见过我的姐姐,玛丽。
简:是的,一直没此荣幸。
贝尔:来见见她。
简:好的。
贝尔:玛丽,这是我的朋友,简。

Unit 7
Days and Months of the Calendar
日子和月份

1.Sentences 句子

91. What day is today?
今天星期几?
92. Today is Wednesday.
今天星期三。
93. What day was yesterday?
昨天星期几?
94. Yesterday was Thursday.
昨天星期四。
95. How many weeks are you going to stay here?
你要在这儿呆多少周?
96. I have to work from Monday to Friday every week.
我每周一至周五都要工作。
97. Last month was November.
上个月是十一月。
98. What do you usually do on Saturday?
你星期六通常都做什么?
99. I usually stay at home on the weekend.
我周末通常都呆在家里。
100. Next month is January, isn't it?
下个月是一月份,对吗?
101. Yes, it is.
对,是的。
102. Where were you yesterday?
昨天你在哪儿?
103. I was at school on Monday.
星期一我在学校。
104. Your sister was here on the first of December, wasn't she?
你的姐姐十二月一号在这儿, 对吗?
105. She was here just for a couple of days.
她只在这儿呆了两天。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Alice:What day is today?
Mr. Williams:Today is Friday.
艾丽斯:今天是星期几?
威廉姆斯先生:今天是星期五。

2. Alice: What day was yesterday?
Mr. Collins: Yesterday was Thursday.
艾丽斯:昨天星期几?
科林斯先生:昨天星期四。

3. Tom: There are seven days in a week, aren't there?
Jane: Yes, there are.
汤姆:一个星期有七天,不是吗?
简:是的,是有七天 。

4. Eddy: I was here with my parents last Monday.
Alice: Was your brother here last Monday?
艾迪:上周一我和我爸妈一起呆在这儿了。
艾丽斯:上周一你的哥哥也呆在这儿了吗?

5. Alice: Christmas day is in December, isn't it?
Mr. Williams: Yes, it is. Christmas day is on the twenty-fifth of December.

艾丽斯:圣诞节是在十二月份,对吗?
威廉姆斯先生:是的,是在十二月。圣诞节是在十二月二十五号。

6. Eddy: Where were you last month?
Jane: I was in hospital last month.
艾迪:上个月你去哪儿了?
简:上个月我在医院里。

7. Mr. Williams: Your son will be at home on Christmas day, won't he?
Mrs. Collins: Yes, he will. But he has to go back to school on the twenty-seventh of December.
威廉姆斯先生:你儿子在圣诞节的时候要回来,是吗?
科林斯太太:是的,他要回来。但他在十二月二十七号必须返回学校。

8. Jack: I have to stay at school from Monday to Saturday every week.
Jane: Well, when can you go to visit your parents?
杰克:我每个星期从周一至周六都要呆在学校里。
简:那你什么时候去看望你的父母呢?

9. Mr. Collins: What month was last month?
Jane: Well, I really don't know.
科林斯先生:上个月是几月?
简:哦,我真的不知道。

10. Tom: Will you be at home tomorrow?
Alice: Tomorrow is Saturday, isn't it?
汤姆:你明天在家吗?
艾丽斯:明天是星期六,是吗?

11. Mrs. Collins: This is December, isn't it?
Eddy: I guess so. Last month was November.
科林斯太太:现在是十二月,对吗?
艾迪:我想是。上个月是十一月。

12. Jane: Will you stay here till January?
Mike: No, I won't. I will only stay here for two weeks.
简:你在这里要呆到一月份吗?
迈克:不,不会。我在这儿只呆两个星期。

13. Alice: I met you last month, didn't I?
Tom: No, last month was November. I think we met in October.
艾丽斯:我是在上个月见到你的,是吗?
汤姆:不,上个月是十一月。我想我们是在十月遇到的。

14. Mike: What day was the day before yesterday, Lucy?
Lucy: I really don't know. Maybe it was Monday.

迈克:露西,前天是星期几?
露西:我真的不知道,也许是星期一。

15. Eddy: Your brother was here a week ago, wasn't he?
Lucy: No, he wasn't. He wasn't here a week ago.

艾迪:你哥哥一周前呆在这里,是吗?
露西:不,没有。他一周前不在这儿。

3.Substitution Drills

1. Today is Monday.
Tuesday.
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday .
Saturday.
Sunday.
今天是星期 一。
二。
三。
四。
五。
六。
日。

2. I'll see you tomorrow.
the day after tomorrow.
next month.
next year.

我们 明天 见。
后天
下个月
明年

3. He was not here on Monday.
last week.
last Friday.
last month .

他 星期一 的时候不在这儿。
上个星期
上个星期五
上个月

4. Last month was January.
February.
March.
April.
May.

上个月是 一月。
二月。
三月。
四月。
五月。

5. The weekend is coming!
1st of October
1st of May
10th of September

周末 要到了!
十月一号
五月一号
九月十号

6. I'll go to see a film this weekend.
doctor
friend
flower show

这个周末我要去看 电影。
医生。
我的朋友。
花展。

7. What day is tomorrow?
today?
the next day?
The day after tomorrow?
明天 是星期几?
今天
明天
后天

8. Did you start on Monday?
Tuesday?
the fifth?

你是 周一 开始的吗?
周二
五号

9. Next month is September.
October.
November.
December.

下个月是 九月。
十月。
十一月。
十二月。

10. Tomorrow is Sunday, the tenth of September.
Friday,
Thursday,
Saturday,

明天是九月十号,星期天。
星期五。
星期四。
星期六。

11. Would you come back on Wednesday night?
go out
read that book
go home

星期三晚上你会 回来 吗?
出去
读那本书
回家

12. March is in spring.
April
May

三 月份是春天。


13. The weather in March is very beautiful.
May
June
September

三 月份的天气非常好。




14. This twenty-first is his birthday.
twenty-third
fifteenth
twentieth

这个月的 二十一号 是他的生日。
二十三号
十五号
二十号

15. John and Mary will get married on the first of May.
go to travel
come home
come here
约翰和玛丽在五月一号 结婚。
出去旅游。
来家里。
来这里。

4.Conversation 对话

1. Alice: I met you in September, didn't I?
Jack: No, it wasn't September. I think it was August.
Alice: I remembered it was on Monday.
Jack: I believe so.
Alice: No, I think it was on Tuesday.
Jack: Are you sure?

艾丽斯:我是九月份遇到你的,是吗?
杰克:不,不是九月份。我想是在八月份。
艾丽斯:我记得那是在星期一。
杰克:我想是的。
艾丽斯:不,我想是在星期二。
杰克:你肯定吗?

2. Mrs. Collins: Bill, could you bring your homework three days later?
Bill: Three days later? That is Friday, isn't it?
Mrs. Collins: What day is today?
Bill: I think it is Tuesday, Mrs. Collins.
Mrs. Collins: No, it is Monday today.
Bill: Oh, sorry, I really don't know.
Mrs. Collins: Then when will you finish your work? 
Bill: By Thursday, Mrs. Collins.
科林斯夫人:比尔,你能在三天之后把你的家庭作业带来吗?
贝尔:三天后,也就是星期五,对吗?
科林斯夫人:今天星期几?
贝尔:我想今天是星期二,科林斯夫人。
科林斯夫人:不,今天是星期一。
贝尔:哦,对不起,我真的不知道。
科林斯夫人:那你什么时候能做完你的作业呢?
贝尔:星期四之前,科林斯夫人。

3. Mum: Tom, will you go to school tomorrow?
Tom: Go to school? Today is Saturday, Mum.
Mum: I don't believe that. Tomorrow is Monday.
Tom: No, Mum. Tomorrow is Sunday.
Mum: But you didn't go to school yesterday, did you?
Tom: Because yesterday was Saturday.
妈妈:汤姆,你明天该上学了吧。
汤姆:上学?今天是星期六,妈妈。
妈妈:我不相信。明天是星期一。
汤姆:不,妈妈。明天是星期天。
妈妈:但是你昨天也没有上学,不是吗?
汤姆:因为昨天是星期六。

4. Lucy: Mike, nice to see you again.
Mike: Me too,Lucy. May I see you next week?
Lucy: Next week? I don't think so. I'll be out.
Mike: Then are you free this weekend?
Lucy: This weekend ... Maybe Saturday evening.
Mike: Ok, I'll call you this Saturday evening.
Lucy: See you then.
Mike: See you.

露西:迈克,很高兴再次见到你。
迈克:我也一样,露西。我能在下周见你一面吗?
露西:下周?我想不行,我要出去。
迈克:那你这个周末有空吗?
露西:这个周末? 也许星期六晚上吧。
迈克:好的,我星期六晚上给你打电话。
露西:再见。
迈克:再见。

5. Husband: Alice, I will go to New York for business on Friday.
Wife: On Friday? When would you come back then?
Husband: Maybe on Monday, I'm not sure.
Wife: Have you promised to take Tim to the park?
Husband: Sorry, I have to break the promise again this time.
丈夫:艾丽斯,我周五要去纽约出差。
妻子:周五?那你什么时候回来?
丈夫:也许周一吧,我不大清楚。
妻子:你答应过要带提姆去公园的吧?
丈夫:对不起,我这次不得不又食言了。

6. Alice: You studied Chinese this term, didn't you?
Eddy: Yes.
Alice: I want to know when you have the Chinese class?
Eddy: From Monday to Friday, except Wednesday.
Alice: Could you tell me the exact time?
Eddy: Monday and Thursday morning, Tuesday and Friday afternoon.

艾丽斯:你这学期学了汉语,是吗?
艾迪:是的。
艾丽斯:我想知道你什么时候有汉语课?
艾迪:从周一到周五,周三除外。
艾丽斯:你能告诉我确切时间吗?
艾迪:周一、周四的上午,周二、周五的下午。

Unit 8
Talking about Object
谈物品

1.Sentences 句子

106. How many sisters and brothers do you have?
你有多少个兄弟姐妹?
107. I have three sisters and two brothers.
我有三个姐妹和两个兄弟。
108. Do you have a red skirt?
你有一条红色的裙子吗?
109. Yes, I do. I also have a yellow one.
是的,我有。我还有一件黄色的。
110. You don't have a camera, do you?
你没有相机,对吧?
111. There is a tree, isn't it?
那里有一棵树,是吗?
112. My mother doesn't have a camera, either.
我妈妈也没有相机。
113. Does that house belong to you?
那座房子是你的吗?
114. Yes, I think it does.
对,我想是的。
115. Don't you have her bag?
你拿了她的包吗?
116. Yes, I have both her bag and her hat.
是的,我拿了她的包和她的帽子。
117. Does John have a sister?
约翰有姐妹吗?
118. I'm not sure if it is blue.
我不太确定它是否是蓝色的。
119. I don't think he has.
我想他没有。
120. I already have a bike, but I don't have a car yet.
我已经有了一辆自行车, 但我还没有汽车。


2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Alice:Does the house belong to you, Mr. Williams?
Mr. Williams:Yes, it does.
艾丽斯:威廉姆斯先生,这栋房子是您的吗?
威廉姆斯先生:是的,是我的。

2. Tom:Do you have a red skirt, Mrs. Collins?
Mrs. Collins:No, I don't. My daughter has a red skirt.
汤姆:科林斯太太,您有没有一件红色短裙?
科林斯太太:不,我没有。我女儿有一条。

3. Tom:How many sisters and brothers do you have?
Jane:I have one younger brother and an elder sister.
汤姆:你有几个兄弟姐妹?
简:我有一个弟弟和一个姐姐。

4. Eddy:You don't have a radio, do you?
Alice:No, I don't, but my brother has one.
艾迪:你没有收音机,对吗?
艾丽斯:是的,我没有,但我哥哥有一台。

5. Alice:I don't have any paper with me.
Mr. Williams:I don't have any, either.
艾丽斯:我没有带纸张。
威廉姆斯先生:我也没带。

6. Eddy:Jane, do you have my hat?
Jane:No, I don't. Where is your hat?
艾迪:简,你拿我的帽子了吗?
简:没拿。你的帽子在哪儿?

7. Mr. Williams: Hi, good morning, Mrs. Collins. You have many potatoes, don't you?
Mrs. Collins: Yes, I do. Do you want some, Mr. Williams?
威廉姆斯先生:嗨,早上好,科林斯太太,你有很多马铃薯,是吗?
科林斯太太:是的,很多。你想要一些吗,威廉姆斯先生?

8. Jack: Don't you have my bag?
Jane: Yes, I do. I have both your bag and your hat.

杰克:你没拿我的书包吗?
简:不,我拿了。我拿了你的帽子和书包。

9. Mrs. Collins: You have a friend called Alice, don't you?
Jack: No, I don't.

科林斯夫人:你有一个叫艾丽斯的朋友,是吗?
杰克:不,没有。

10. John: Where is my football?
Alice: I don't know. Maybe, Tom has it.

约翰:我的足球哪儿去了?
艾丽斯:我不知道。也许汤姆拿去了。

11. Mrs. Collins: Does Mike have a radio?
Eddy: Yes, he does. He has a radio, but he doesn't have a walkman.
科林斯太太:迈克有收音机吗?
艾迪:是的,他有。他有一台收音机,但他没有随身听。

12. Jane: Do you have a bike, Mike?
Mike: Yes, I do. I have a bike, but I don't have a car yet.
简:迈克,你有自行车吗?
迈克:是的,我有。我有一辆自行车,但我还没有小汽车。

13. Alice: I have a radio, but I don't have a walkman yet.
Tom: Really? I have both a radio and a walkman.
艾丽斯:我有一台收音机,但我还没有随身听。
汤姆:是吗?我既有一台收音机,又有一个随身听。

14. Mike: You don't have a dictionary, do you?
Lucy: Yes, I have. I have a dictionary at home.
迈克:你没有字典,对吗?
露西:不,我有。我的字典在家里。

15. Eddy: Does this green bag belong to you?
Lucy: No, it doesn't. I only have a red bag.
艾迪:这个绿色的包是你的吗?
露西:不,不是。我只有一个红色的包。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. There is a tree.
dog.
bag.
football.

这里有 一棵树。
一条狗。
一个书包。
一个足球。
2.Tom has two eyes.
ears.
hands.
feet.

汤姆有两只 眼睛。
耳朵。
手。
脚。

3. I have three sisters and one brother.
daughters son.
aunts cousin.

我有三个 姐妹 和一个 哥哥。
女儿 儿子。
姨妈 表姐。

4. You don't have any sisters, do you?
brothers,
dictionaries,
homework,

你没有 姐妹, 是吗?
兄弟,
字典,
作业,

5. Do you have apples?
pears?
bags?
sisters?

你有 苹果 吗?
梨子
背包
姐妹

6. How many brothers do you have?
sisters
houses
hats

你有 几个兄弟?
几个姐妹?
几栋房子?
几顶帽子?

7. Do you know where my hat is ?
book
apple
football
basket

你知道我的 帽子 在哪儿吗?

苹果
足球
篮子

8. My dictionaries are at home.
in my bag .
on my desk.
under my hat.

我的字典在 家里。
我的书包里。
我的桌子上。
我的帽子下。
.
9. I don't have any books, but I have many pears.
peaches.
sweets.
cakes.
toys.

我没有书,但我有很多 梨子。
桃子。
糖果。
蛋糕。
玩具。

10. My hat is very beautiful.
bag
dictionary
lamp
house

我的 帽子 很漂亮。
书包
字典
台灯
房子

11. Our professor has a big house.
office.
nose.
bag.

我们的教授有 一栋大房子。
一间大办公室。
一个大鼻子。
一个大包。

12. I'm not sure how many books I have.
dictionaries
cousins
flowers

我不清楚我有 多少本书。
多少部字典。
多少个表兄弟。
多少花。

13. Alice has both a radio and a walkman.
a bike a car.
a peach a pear.
sisters brothers.

斯既有 收音机, 又有 随身听。
自行车, 小汽车。
桃子, 梨子。
姊妹, 兄弟。

14. How many ears do you have?
hands
eyes
feet

你有 几个耳朵?
几只手?
几只眼睛?
几只脚?

15. Her shirts are red.
hats
skirts
socks
shoes

她的 衬衫 是红色的。
帽子
短裙
短袜
鞋子

4.Conversation 对话

1. Eddy: I think you have no brothers, do you?
Alice: No, I don't have any brothers.
Eddy: Do you have any sisters?
Alice: No, I have no sisters, either.
Eddy: Your mother has only one daughter?
Alice: Yes, my father does so.

艾迪:我想你没有兄弟,对吗?
艾丽斯:是的,我没有兄弟。
艾迪:你有姐妹吗?
艾丽斯:没有,我也没有姐妹。
艾迪:你妈妈只有你这一个女儿?
艾丽斯:是啊。我爸爸也只有我一个女儿。

2. Alice: Bill, I got a radio yesterday.
Bill: Really? I just got a walkman.
Alice: On Sunday?
Bill: How do you know that?
Alice: This Sunday was your birthday.
Bill: Yes. We had a party that day.
艾丽斯:贝尔,我昨天得到了一个收音机。
贝尔:是真的吗?我也刚有了一个随身听。
艾丽斯:是星期天得到的吗?
贝尔:你怎么知道?
艾丽斯:因为这个星期天是你的生日。
贝尔:说对了。那天我们开了一个派对。

3. Jack: Can I have some ice cream, Mum?
Mum:Yes, here you are.
Jack: Mum, can I have some sweets?
Mum:Sweets? I think you have enough.
Jack: No, Mum, I have only one.
Mum:But you ate at least six.
Jack: But I really want more, Mum.
杰克:妈妈,我能要点儿冰淇淋吗?
妈妈:可以,给你。
杰克:妈妈,我能要点儿糖吗?
妈妈:糖?我想你的够多的了。
杰克:不多,妈妈,我只有一颗。
妈妈:但你至少吃了六颗。
杰克:但是妈妈,我真的还想要。

4. Eddy: Jane, do you know Tom has ten uncles!
Jane: Are you kidding? I can't believe that.
Eddy: But his father has ten brothers.
Jane: Oh, maybe. Does he have any sisters?
Eddy: I don't know, but I guess he has some.
Jane: Why do you say so?
Eddy: Because Tom has at least two aunts.
Jane: It's a big family.

艾迪:简,你知道嘛,汤姆有十个叔叔!
简:你在开玩笑吧?我简直不能相信。
艾迪:但是他的父亲有十个兄弟呀。
简:哦,也许吧。他还有姐妹吗?
艾迪:不清楚。我猜他有几个。
简: 你为什么这么说?
艾迪: 因为汤姆至少有两个姑妈。
简: 真是一个大家庭。

5. Mr. Collins: Would you like some pears?
Mrs. Williams: No, thank you. I like apples.
Mr. Collins: Help yourself, please.
Mrs. Williams: I will. What's your favorite fruit?
Mr. Collins: Pears. I like them very much.
Mrs. Williams: Well, I like apples and limes.

科林斯先生: 你想来点儿梨子吗?
威廉姆斯太太:不,谢谢。我喜欢吃苹果。
科林斯先生: 那请随便吃吧。
廉姆斯太太:好啊。你最喜欢什么水果?
科林斯先生:梨子。我非常喜欢梨子。
威廉姆斯太太:是嘛,我喜欢苹果和酸橙。

6. Alice: Mr. Williams, how many cows do you have?
Bill: On my farm, there are more than one hundred.
Alice: Do you like them?
Bill: Of course. They are my friends.
Alice: Do they have brothers and sisters?
Bill: I think they have.

艾丽斯:威廉姆斯先生,你这儿有多少头奶牛?
贝尔:在我的农场里有一百多头。
艾丽斯:你喜欢它们吗?
贝尔:当然,它们是我的朋友。
艾丽斯:它们有兄弟姐妹吗?
贝尔:我想它们有。

Unit 9
Telling Time
谈时间
1.Sentences 句子

121. What time is it?
现在几点了?
122. It's five o'clock.
现在是五点钟。
123. When does the football game start?
足球赛什么时S间开始?
124. It starts at seven o'clock.
七点钟开始。
125. I get up before six o'clock every morning.
我每天早上六点钟以前起床。
126. The park doesn't close until half past five.
这个公园要五点半才关门。
127. Excuse me, can you tell me the correct time?
打扰了, 你能告诉我准确的时间吗?
128. Yes, I can.
行,可以。
129. It's a quarter to two now.
现在是差一刻钟到两点。
130. I don't think it's two o'clock yet.
我想还不到两点吧。
131. It must be about one thirty.
一定快一点半了。
132. Sorry, I don't know what time it is now.
对不起, 我不知道现在的时间。
133. Will you be here at the same time tomorrow?
明天同一时间你会在这儿吗?
134. They will be on time, won't they?
他们会准时的,对吗?
135. I hope so.
希望如此。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Alice:What time is it now, Mr. Williams?
Mr. Williams:It's four thirty in the afternoon.

艾丽斯:威廉姆斯先生,现在是几点?
威廉姆斯先生:现在是下午四点半。

2. Alice:When does the movie start?
Mr. Collins:It will start at seven o'clock this evening.

艾丽斯:电影是几点钟开始?
科林斯先生:今天晚上七点钟。

3. Tom:Excuse me, can you tell me what time it is?
Jane:It's a quarter to six.

汤姆:打扰一下,你能告诉我现在是什么时间吗?
简:差一刻到六点。

4. Eddy:What time do you usually get up?
Alice:I get up about six o'clock every morning.

艾迪:你通常都什么时间起床?
艾丽斯:我每天早上大约六点钟起床。

5. Alice: Sorry I'm late, Mr. Williams.
Mr. Williams:Don't you know the class begins at eight o'clock?

艾丽斯:对不起,威廉姆斯先生,我来晚了。
威廉姆斯先生: 你不知道我们是八点钟开始上课吗?

6. Eddy:Hurry, or we'll miss the bus.
Jane:It's ok. The bus won't leave until two thirty.

艾迪:快一点,不然我们会错过公共汽车的。
简:没事的。公共汽车要在两点半才开的。

7. Mrs. Williams:You finish your work at five o'clock, don't you?
Mr. Collins:Yes, I do.

威廉姆斯太太:你会在五点钟的时候完成工作,不是吗?
科林斯先生:是的,我会的。

8. Jack:Should we meet at the main gate at half past nine?
Jane:Ok, I will be there on time.

杰克:晚上九点半我们在正门那儿见面,好吗?
简:好的,我会准时到的。

9. Mr. Collins:Excuse me, can you tell me the exact time?
Alice:Sorry, I can't. I don't have a watch.
科林斯先生:打扰了,能告诉我确切的时间吗?
艾丽斯:对不起,我不能。我没有表。

10. Tom:It is six o'clock now, isn't it?
Alice:I don't think it's so late.

汤姆:现在已经是六点钟了,是么?
艾丽斯:我想没那么晚吧。

11. Mrs. Collins:Eddy, can you come to my office this afternoon?
Eddy:I'm afraid I don't have time this afternoon.

科林斯太太:艾迪,你今天下午能到我办公室来一趟吗?
艾迪:恐怕我下午没有时间。

12. Jane:Is it ten to five now?
Mike:No, it isn't. It's five o'clock already. I think your watch is slow.

简:现在是差十分钟到五点吗?
迈克:不,不对。现在已经五点钟了。我想你的表慢了。

13. Alice:You will be there on time tomorrow, won't you?
Tom:I'll try.

艾丽斯:明天你会准时到的,是不是?
汤姆:我会尽量的。

14. Mike:I don't know the time because I lost my watch last month.
Lucy:You can have my watch.

迈克:我不知道时间,因为我的表在上个月的时候丢了。
露西:你可以带我的表。

15. Eddy:I have to be at home before ten o'clock.
Lucy:So it's time for you to go home now.

艾迪:我必须在十点钟之前回家。
露西:那你现在该回家了。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. What time is it? It's six o'clock.
seven.
three.
ten.

现在几点了? 六点钟。
七点钟。
三点钟。
十点钟。

2. It's five o'clock, isn't it?
eleven o'clock,
twelve o'clock,
four o'clock,

五点钟了, 不是吗?
十一点钟了,
十二点钟了,
四点钟了,

3. I will leave at 6 am.
8 am.
2 pm.
10 pm.

我将在 上午六点钟 离开。
上午八点钟
下午二点钟
晚上十点钟

4. How long will you take to get there ?
many hours
many minutes

你要花 多长时间 去那儿?
几小时
几分钟

5. What time is it?
Do you know the time?
What's the time on your watch?

什么时间了?
你知道是什么时间吗?
你的表是几点了?

6. Excuse me, have you got the time?
do you have
do you know

你知道是什么时间吗?

7. Excuse me, could you tell me the time?
give
打扰了,你能告诉我时间吗?

8. It starts at 8:00.
9:15.
11:30.
3:40.

它将在 八点钟 的时候开始。
九点一刻
十一点三十分
三点四十分

9. The time is 4:25.
The hour is
It is
My watch says

时间是四点二十五分。

10. There are six minutes to go.
are ten minutes
is half an hour
is a quarter

还有 六分钟。
十分钟。
半个小时。
一刻钟。

11. It's a little pass seven.
half
nine
fifteen

现在是七点钟过 一点儿。
三十分。
九分。
十五分。

12. It's not quite two o'clock.
not yet
almost
about

现在 还不到 两点钟。
还不到
差不多
大约是

13. My watch says half past one.
fifteen
five
我的表现在是 一点半。
一点十五分。
一点过五分。

14. From 8:00 am till 4:00 pm.
8:15 am 4:15 pm.
1:30 pm 9:30 pm.

从 早八点 到 下午四点。
早八点十五分 下午四点十五分。
下午一点三十分 晚上九点半。

15. Tom goes to school at seven.
goes home
gets up
reads a book

汤姆七点钟 去学校。
回家。
起床。
看书。

4.Conversation 对话

1. Girl: Excuse me, could you tell me the time?
Man: Of course. My watch says seven thirty.
Girl: Are you sure?
Man: Oh, sorry, my watch has stopped.
Girl: Just like mine. My watch keeps stopping.

女孩:打扰了,你能告诉我时间吗?
男士:当然。我的表现在是七点三十分。
女孩:你肯定吗?
男士:哦,对不起,我的表已经停了。
女孩:就像我的一样。我的表总停。

2. Alice: I'm sorry, Sir. I'm late again.
Sir: Don't you have the time?
Alice: No, I don't. my watch is out of order.
Sir: You didn't ask others about the time?
Alice: I did. He told me it was seven thirty.

艾丽斯:对不起,先生。我又迟到了。
先生:你不知道时间吗?
艾丽斯:是啊,我不知道。我的表坏了。
先生:你没有问问别人时间吗?
艾丽斯:问了。他告诉我当时是七点三十。

3. Alice: Jack, what's the time by your watch?
Jack: It's a little after seven.
Alice: Could you tell me the correct time?
Jack: Ok, it is eight past seven.
Alice: That's ok, thank you.
Jack: Why don't you get up?
Alice: No, I will not. It's long before eight.

艾丽斯:杰克,你的表是几点钟了?
杰克:七点过一点儿。
艾丽斯:你能告诉我准确时间吗?
杰克:没问题,现在是七点过八分。
艾丽斯:好的,谢谢。
杰克:你为什么不起床?
艾丽斯:不,我不起。离八点还早着呢。

4. Jane: Eddy, hurry up, or you will be late!
Eddy: No, I am sleepy.
Jane: It's a quarter to eight o'clock.
Eddy: What? Is that clock right?
Jane: I think it is right.
Eddy: But it says a quarter past seven.
Jane: Really? I think it is a bit slow.

简:快点儿,艾迪,不然你会迟到的。
艾迪:不,我很困。
简:现在还差一刻钟就八点了。
艾迪:什么?那个钟准吗?
简:我想是准的。
艾迪:但那上面才七点过一刻。
简:真的吗?我想它有点慢吧。

5. Tom: Alice, are you ready?
Alice: Wait a minute, please.
Tom: Our film will begin at one o'clock.
Alice: I know that. We have ten minutes.
Tom: Hurry up, ten minutes is not enough.
Alice: Ok, let's go now.

汤姆: 艾丽斯,你准备好了吗?
艾丽斯:请再等一下嘛。
汤姆:我们的电影是在一点钟开始。
艾丽斯:我知道。我们还有十分钟。
汤姆:快一点吧,十分钟是不够的。
艾丽斯:好吧,我们出发。

6. Mr. Smith: Dear, is your watch right?
Mrs. Smith: I think so. I set it by the radio.
Mr. Smith: What time is it now?
Mrs. Smith: It's something like four o'clock.
Mr. Smith: What's the exact time, dear?
Mrs. Smith: I'm not sure.
Mr. Smith: You set it by the radio, didn't you?
Mrs. Smith: Yes. But my watch keeps going fast.

史密斯先生:亲爱的,你的表准吗?
史密斯太太:我想是准的。我是跟收音机对的。
史密斯先生:现在是什么时间?
史密斯太太:好像是四点钟吧。
史密斯先生:亲爱的,准确的时间是多少?
史密斯太太:我不知道。
史密斯先生:你是跟收音机对的时间,不是吗?
史密斯太太:是的。但我的表总是有点儿快。


Unit 10
Talking about Dates
谈日期

1.Sentences 句子

136. What's the date today?
今天几号?
137. Today is the second of November, 1999.
今天是一九九九年十一月二日。
138. Today is my birthday.
今天是我的生日。
139. I was born on November second, 1977.
我是一九七七年十一月二日出生的。
140. When were you born?
你是什么时候出生的?
141. I was born in the last century, but I don't know the exact date.
我出生在上个世纪, 但我不记得确切的日子了。
142. I was born in a little town not far from here.
我出生在离这里不远的一个小镇。
143. Do you know anything
about the tenth century?
你知道关于第十世纪的事吗?
144. No, I have no idea.
不,我一无所知。
145. Let's talk about something else.
让我们谈谈其它的吧。
146. What are your plans for the next century?
下个世纪你有什么计划?
147. I don't have any plans.
我没有什么计划。
148. Where will you be next February?
明年二月你会在什么地方?
149. Where were you last November?
去年十一月你在哪儿?
150. I don't remember where I was at that time.
我不记得那时候我在哪儿了。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Alice:What's the date today?
Mr. Williams:Today is the eighth of December.
艾丽斯:今天是几号?
威廉姆斯先生:今天是十二月八号。

2. Tom :When were you born, Mrs. Collins?
Mrs. Collins:I was born in the last century.

汤姆:科林斯太太,您是什么时候出生的?
科林斯太太:我出生在上个世纪。

3. Tom:Do you know your father's birthday?
Jane:Yes, I do. He was born in the twentieth of August, 1949.
汤姆:你知道你父亲的生日吗?
简:我知道。他出生在一九四九年八月二十号。

4. Eddy:Good morning, Alice, what's the date today?
Alice:I don't know. I don't have a calendar.

艾迪:早上好,艾丽斯,今天是多少号?
艾丽斯:我不知道。我没有日历。

5. Alice:Will you be back next month?
Mr. Williams:No, I won't. I will be back in February.

艾丽斯:你下个月会回来吗?
威廉姆斯先生:不,不会回来。我要在二月份的时候回来。

6. Eddy:Where were you last July?
Jane:I was in the summer camp.

艾迪:去年七月份你在哪儿了?
简:我在度夏令营。

7. Mr. Williams:Will your husband go to London next month?
Mrs. Collins:Yes, he will.

威廉姆斯先生:下个月你丈夫要去伦敦吗?
科林斯太太:是的,他要去。

8. Jack:Do you know when Chinese New Year is?
Jane:This year, Chinese New Year is the twenty-fifth of January.

杰克:你知道农历新年是什么时候吗?
简:今年的农历新年是在一月二十五号。

9. Mr. Collins:Where will you be this time next month?
Jane:I think I will be at school.

科林斯先生:下个月的这个时候你在哪儿?
简:我想我会呆在学校里。

10. Jack:Do you know anything about the 17 th century?
Alice:No, I don't. I don't know anything about the 17th century.

杰克:你知道十七世纪的事情吗?
艾丽斯:不,不知道。我不知道十七世纪的任何事情。

11. Mrs. Collins:Let's talk about the 14 th century.
Eddy:Can we talk about something else, Mrs. Collins?
科林斯太太:咱们谈一下十四世纪的事情吧。
艾迪:科林斯太太,我们谈谈别的事情好吗?

12. Jane:Where were you born?
Mike:I was born in a little town not far from here.
简:你出生在哪儿?
迈克:我出生在离这儿不远的一个小城镇。

13. Alice:When did you get your first job?
Tom:I got my first job last September.
艾丽斯:你是什么时候找到你的第一份工作的?
汤姆:我是在去年九月份找到第一份工作的。

14. Mike:You are two years older than your brother, aren't you?
Lucy:Yes, I am. I was born in 1977 and he was born in 1979.
迈克:你比你的弟弟大两岁,是吗?
露西:是的。我出生在一九七七年,他出生在一九七九年。

15. Eddy: Where will you be this time next year?
Lucy: I really don't know. Maybe I will be here.
艾迪:明年的这个时候你会在哪儿?
露西:我真的不知道。也许我还会在这儿。


3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. What's the date today ?
tomorrow?
Friday?
Tuesday?

今天 是几号?
明天
周五
周二

2. It was the third of April.
March.
February.

那一天是 四 月三号。



3. It is the thirteenth.
tenth.
twenty-second.
third.

今天 十三号。
十号。
二十二号。
三号。

4. What was the date yesterday?
last Wednesday?
last Thursday?
last Saturday?
昨天 是多少号?
上周三
上周四
上周六

5. It's May the first, isn't it?
fifth,
seventh,
twelfth,

今天是五月 一 号,不是吗?


十二

6. That was April the third.
September
October
November

那一天是 四 月三号。


十一

7. I met Alice on the tenth of September.
first of December.
twentieth of March.
first of February.

我是在 九月十号 遇到艾丽斯的。
十二月一号
三月二十号
二月一号

8. My mother was born on 3 rd of March, 1937.
1 st of April, 1950.
20 th of May, 1876.
15 th of July, 1966.

我妈妈出生在 一九三七年三月三号。
一九五零年四月一号。
一八七六年五月二十号。
一九六六年七月十五号。

9. Will Tom come back home on the eleventh?
Eddy
Alice
Bill

汤姆 会在十一号回家吗?
艾迪
艾丽斯
贝尔

10. Tom's birthday is the thirteenth.
Mother's
Father's
My brother's

汤姆妈妈 的生日是在十三号。
我妈妈
我爸爸
我弟弟

11. I bought a book last week, on the fifteenth.
a shirt
a hat
a computer

上个星期,十五号,我买了 一本书。
一件衬衫。
一顶帽子。
一台电脑。

12.We will talk something about the 12 th century.
20 th
21 st
22 nd

我们谈论谈论 十二 世纪的事吧。
二十
二十一
二十二

13. You can meet each other next Sunday.
Saturday.
Friday.
Monday.

你们可以在下个 星期天 见面。
星期六
星期五
星期一

14. Tim, the tenth is Teacher's Day.
the fifth is Middle Autumn Day.
the thirteenth is my birthday.
the twenty-fifth is Christmas.

提姆, 十号是教师节。
十五号是中秋节。
十三号是我的生日。
二十五号是圣诞节。

15. I will go to Beijing on the 13 th of next month.
Shanghai
HarReibin
Hong Kong

下个月的十三号我要去 北京。
上海。
哈尔滨。
香港。

4.Conversation 对话

1. Jane: Hi, Tim, why don't you return my book?
Tim: Sorry, Jane, what date is it today?
Jane: It's the ninth.
Tim: Really? I said I would return it on the sixth.
Jane: But you didn't do that.
Tim: I'm very sorry, I will return it on the tenth.

简:嗨,提姆,你为什么不还我的书?
提姆:对不起,简,今天是几号?
简:九号。
提姆:真的吗?我说过要在六号前还你的。
简:但是你没有还。
提姆:非常对不起,我会在十号还给你的。

2. Tom: Mum, when will you come back?
Mum: Dear, I'll be home on Friday, the fourteenth.
Tom: But my birthday is the thirteenth, Mum.
Mum: I didn't forget it, but I'm very busy.
Tom: Could you call me on the thirteenth evening?
Mum: I promise I will. Good-bye.

汤姆:妈妈,你什么时候回来?
妈妈:宝贝,我周五回来,十四号。
汤姆:但是,十三号是我的生日呀,妈妈。
妈妈:我没有忘,但我的确很忙。
汤姆:你能在十三号晚上给我打个电话吗?
妈妈:我保证会打的。再见。

3. Alice: When is the Chinese New Year ?
Eddy: I don't know, I have no calendar.
Alice: I heard Mum told you about that.
Eddy: Then you needn't ask me.
Alice: I guess it is on the twenty-fourth, isn't it?
Eddy: No, it is on the twenty-third.

艾丽斯:中国农历新年是什么时候?
艾迪:我不知道,我没有日历。
艾丽斯:我听见妈妈跟你说了。
艾迪:那你没必要问我了。
艾丽斯:我猜是二十四号,是不是?
艾迪:不,是二十三号。

4. Jack: Mrs. Smith, I will leave on Saturday.
Mrs. Smith: You leave for Yale university?
Jack: Yes.
Mrs. Smith: Saturday is the fifteenth, isn't it?
Jack: Sure. I want to have a talk with you.
Mrs. Smith: Ok, Wednesday afternoon is available.
Jack: I'll see you in your office, won't I?

杰克:史密斯夫人,我要在周六离开。
史密斯夫人:你去耶鲁大学吗?
杰克:是的。
史密斯夫人:星期六是十五日,不是吗?
杰克:是的,我想和你谈一谈。
史密斯夫人:好,星期三下午我有空。
杰克:我去你办公室找你,好吗?

5. Tom: Alice, Friday is Mother's birthday.
Alice: So soon? I haven't got any present.
Tom: Would you like to go shopping with me?
Alice: When?
Tom: The day after tomorrow, the seventeenth, ok?
Alice: Ok, on the afternoon of the seventeenth , three o'clock.

汤姆:艾丽斯,星期五是妈妈的生日。
艾丽斯:这么快?我还没准备礼物呢。
汤姆:你想和我一起去逛商店吗?
艾丽斯:什么时候?
汤姆:后天,十七号,行吗?
艾丽斯:好的,十七号下午,三点。

6. Mrs. Collins: We will have our exam on the eighth.
Tom: Terrible, I was going to watch a film that day.
Mrs. Collins: There is no film on Thursday, I think.
Tom: The eighth is not Thursday, is it?
Mrs. Collins: Yes, it is. It is Thursday. I'm sure.

科林斯夫人:我们八号要进行一个测验。
汤姆:太糟糕了,我本想那天看个电影。
科林斯夫人:我想星期四没有电影。
汤姆:八号不是星期四,对吗?
科林斯夫人:不对,是星期四。我肯定。

没有评论: