Search more info about this


2007年4月18日星期三

English 900 basic (Chinese and English)---U21-U25

Unit21
Talking about Likes & Dislikes
第二十一单元 谈论喜好
1.Sentences 句子

301.She likes writing.
她喜欢写作。
302.My mother is very fond of watching TV.
我的妈妈非常喜欢看电视。
303.Tom likes oranges more than apples.
和苹果比起来,汤姆更喜欢桔子。
304.Lisa adores coffee more than anything.
丽莎嗜咖啡如命。
305.I love music.
我热爱音乐。
306.The old man enjoys walking in the park.
这位老人喜欢在公园里散步。
307.Jim is interested in sports.
吉姆对体育很感兴趣。
308.Lily used to be keen on stamps collecting.
莉莉曾经热衷于集邮。
309.He doesn't care much about painting.
他不太喜欢绘画。
310.Jenny has a dislike for smoking.
詹妮讨厌抽烟。
311.The little boy disliked being stared at.
这个小男孩讨厌别人盯着他看。
312.I dislike riding a bicycle.
我不喜欢骑自行车。
313.The girl hates doing too much homework.
这个女孩讨厌家庭作业太多。
314.Tina doesn't like swimming.
堂娜不喜欢游泳。
315.Young people are crazy about
pop singers.
年轻人对流行歌星疯狂迷恋。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Mark: What does she like?
Mary: She likes writing.

马克:她喜欢做什么?
玛丽:她喜欢写作。

2. Ben: What is your mother fond of?
Serena: My mother is very fond of watching TV.

本:你的母亲喜欢什么?
塞娜:我的母亲很喜欢看电视。

3. Sue: Does Tom like oranges more than apples?
Lee: No, Tom likes apples more than oranges.

苏:汤姆更喜欢桔子而不是苹果吗?
李:不,和桔子比起来汤姆更喜欢苹果。
4. Jack: Who adores coffee more than anything?
Mary: Lisa .

杰克:谁嗜咖啡如命?
玛丽:丽莎。

5. Kate: You love music, don't you?
Jeff: Yes, I do.

凯特:你喜欢音乐, 不是吗?
杰夫:是的,我喜欢音乐。

6. Tom: What does the old man enjoy?
Lily: The old man enjoys walking in the park.

汤姆:这位老人喜欢做什么?
莉莉:这位老人喜欢在公园散步。

7. Tom: What is Jim interested in?
Joan: Jim is interested in sports.

汤姆:吉姆对什么很有兴趣?
琼:吉姆对体育很感兴趣。

8: John: Is Lily keen on stamps collecting?
Peggy: No, Lily used to be keen on stamps collecting.

约翰:莉莉很喜欢集邮吗?
佩吉:不,莉莉曾经很喜欢集邮。

9. Mike: Does he care much about painting?
Sue: No, he doesn't care much about painting.

迈克:他很喜欢绘画吗?
苏:不,他不太喜欢绘画。

10. John: What has Jenny dislike for?
Jane: Jenny has a dislike for smoking.

约翰:詹妮讨厌什么?
简:詹妮讨厌抽烟。

11. Matte: What did the boy dislike?
Peggy: The little boy disliked being stared at.

马特:那个小男孩讨厌什么?
佩吉:那个小男孩讨厌被盯着看。

12. Tom: You don't dislike riding a bicycle, do you?
Jane: Yes, I dislike riding a bicycle.

汤姆:你还是喜欢骑自行车,不是吗?
简:不,我不喜欢。

13. Tom: What does the girl hate?
Jane: The girl hates doing too much homework.

汤姆:这个女孩讨厌什么?
简:这个小女孩讨厌有太多的家庭作业。
14. Mike: Does Tina like swimming?
Jane: No, Tina doesn't like swimming.

迈克:堂娜喜欢游泳吗?
简:不,堂娜不喜欢游泳。

15. Mike: Who is crazy about pop singers?
Jane: Young people are crazy about pop singers.

迈克:谁对流行歌星很疯狂?
简:年轻人对流行歌星很疯狂。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. She likes writing.
playing violin.
reading.

她喜欢 写作。
拉小提琴。
阅读。
2. My mother is very fond of watching TV.
dislikes
doesn't like

我的妈妈 非常喜欢 看电视。
很讨厌
不喜欢
3. Tom likes oranges more than apples.
less than
instead of

和苹果比起来,汤姆 比较喜欢 橘子。
不那么喜欢
喜欢

4. Lisa adores coffee more than anything.
books
art

丽莎嗜 咖啡 如命。
书本
艺术

5.I love music.
travel.
movies.

我热爱 音乐。
旅游。
电影。

6. The old man enjoys walking in the park.
in the morning.
after dinner.

这位老人喜欢 在公园里 散步。
在清晨
在晚饭后

7. Jim is interested in sports.
painting.
learning.

吉姆对 体育 很感兴趣。
绘画
学习

8. Lily used to be keen on stamps collecting.
knitting.
dancing.

莉莉曾经热衷于 集邮。
编织。
跳舞。

9. He doesn't care much for painting.
playing football.
listening to music.

他不太喜欢 绘画。
踢足球。
听音乐。

10. Jenny has a dislike for smoking.
My father
The lady

詹妮 讨厌抽烟。
我的父亲
这位女士

11. The little boy disliked being stared at.
crying.
being considered a coward.

这个小男孩讨厌 别人盯着他看。
哭。
被当作是胆小鬼。

12. I dislike riding a bicycle.
am fond of
love

我 不喜欢 骑自行车。
喜欢
热爱

13. The girl hates doing too much homework.
going shopping.
playing piano.

这个女孩讨厌 家庭作业太多。
逛街。
弹钢琴。

14. Tina doesn't like swimming.
loves
doesn't care much

堂娜 不喜欢 游泳。
热爱
不那么喜欢

15. Young people are crazy about pop singers.
new things.
movie stars .

年轻人对 流行歌星 很疯狂。
新鲜事物
电影明星

4.Conversation 对话

1. Tom: What's your hobby?
Lisa: I like reading, traveling and going shopping.
Tom: I do like reading, but I hate going shopping.
Lisa: Why?
Tom: I think it really takes your time. I always have a lot of work to do.
Lisa: I see. But I view it as a way of resting.

汤姆:你都有些什么爱好?
丽莎:我喜欢看书,旅游和购物。
汤姆:我非常喜欢看书,但我讨厌购物。
丽莎:为什么呢?
汤姆:我觉得那太花时间了,而我总是有很多工作要做。
丽莎:明白了。我倒觉得这不失为一种休息的方法。

2. David: How about going to the cinema tonight?
Lily: That's great. What's on tonight?
David: I am not sure about the name of the film, but I know it's a romantic one.
Lily: Romantic? I am afraid I like thrillers better.
David: Don't you think it's too bloody?
Lily: On the contrary, very exciting.

大卫:今天晚上去看电影怎么样?
莉莉:太好了。今晚放什么?
大卫:名字我记不太清,但我知道那是一部爱情片。
莉莉:爱情片?我恐怕更喜欢恐怖片一些。
大卫:你不觉得那太血腥了吗?
莉莉:恰恰相反,非常刺激!

3. Tom: Let's go dancing.
Mary: I am sorry but I don't know how to dance.
Tom: How could it be?
Mary: That's true.
Tom: Why not go with us to learn?
Mary: Actually, I am not interested in it at all.

汤姆:一起去跳舞好吗?
玛丽:很抱歉但我不会。
汤姆:这怎么可能?
玛丽:是真的。
汤姆:何不跟我们一起去学?
玛丽:事实上, 我对此一点兴趣也没有。

4. Mark: What are you listening to?
Jane: Sorry? Louder please.
Mark: Can you put down your earphones?
Jane: Yes, of course. It's rock.
Mark: No wonder you can hear nothing.
Jane: Yeah, it's very noisy, but I enjoy it.
Mark: May I have a try?
Jane: Sure.
Mark: Well, it's not too bad.

马克:你在听什么?
简:什么?请说大声点。
马克:你能把耳机摘下来吗?
简:好的,当然可以。这是摇滚乐。
马克:怪不得你什么也听不见。
简:不错,它非常吵但我喜欢。
马克:我可以听一下吗?
简:当然。
马克:嗯,还不错。

6. Jane: What do you do in your spare time?
Mike: I like to go fishing in my spare time.
Jane: You must be a good fisherman.
Mike: Not really. Sometimes I get nothing.
Jane: Then what's the fun of fishing?
Mike: I enjoy the moment. Everything around seems so quiet, graceful and peaceful.
Jane: Oh, I see. You mean you can relax.
Mike: Exactly!

简:你业余时间做什么?
迈克:我喜欢业余时间去钓鱼。
简:你一定很擅长钓鱼吧。
迈克:其实也不是。有时我什么也钓不到。
简:那钓鱼乐趣何在呢?
迈克:我喜欢钓鱼的那个时刻。周围的一切都那么的安静,幽雅和平和。
简:哦,我懂了。你是说你能得到放松吧。
迈克:正是如此!



Unit 22
Talking about desire,intention,hope
谈论愿望、目的和希望
1.Sentences 句子

316. I want a drink.
我想来点饮料。
317. My boss wants me to mail this letter today.
我的老板要我今天把这封信寄出去。
318. He desires to see you.
他渴望见你。
319. The young man is desirous of success.
这个年轻人渴望成功。
320. I'd like to hear your opinion in regard to this problem.
我很想听听你对这个问题的看法。
321. She hopes that you'll be better soon.
她希望你能很快好起来。
322. I wish to stay at home.
我想呆在家里。
323. I wish I were rich.
我想我有钱就好了。
324. The boy is expecting a letter from her.
这个男孩期待着她的来信。
325. I plan to translate the novel.
我打算翻译这部小说。
326. I intend to pay a visit to my best friend next week.
我打算下周去看看我最好的朋友。
327. I am looking forward to seeing you.
我正期待和你见面。
328. He is willing to finish the work.
他愿意完成这项任务。
329. I feel like going home.
我想回家。
330. I'd love to go to the park with you.
我很愿意和你去公园。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Waiter: What do you want?
Bill: I want a drink.

服务生:您想要点什么?
比尔:我想来点饮料。

2. Tom : When does your boss want you to mail this letter?
Lisa: My boss wants me to mail this letter today.

汤姆:你的老板要你什么时候把这封信寄出去?
丽莎:我的老板要我今天把这封信寄出去。

3. Sue: What does he want?
Lee: He wants to see you.
苏:他想做什么?
李:他想见你。

4. Sister: What is the young man desirous of?
Brother: The young man is desirous of success.

妹妹:这个年轻人渴望什么?
哥哥:这个年轻人渴望成功。

5. Jane : What would you like in regard to this problem?
Father: I'd like to hear your opinion in regard to this problem.

简:这个问题您怎么想?
父亲:我想听听你的看法。

6. Patient: What does she hope?
Doctor: She hopes that you'll be better soon.

病人:她有什么希望?
医生:她希望你能快点好起来。

7. Mother: Where do you wish to stay?
Tom : I wish to stay at home.

母亲:你想呆在哪里?
汤姆:我想呆在家里。

8. Jane: What do you wish?
John: I wish I were rich.

简:你希望什么?
约翰:我想我有钱就好了。

9. Jane: Whose letter is the boy expecting?
Lee: The boy is expecting a letter from her.

简:这个男孩在期待谁的来信?
李:这个男孩在期待她的来信。

10. Tom: What do you plan?
Kathy: I plan to translate the novel.

汤姆:你打算做什么?
凯茜:我打算翻译这部小说。

11. Tom : Whom do you intend to pay a visit to next week?
Jane: I intend to pay a visit to my best friend next week.

汤姆:你打算下周去拜望谁?
简:我打算下周去看看我最好的朋友。

12. Jane: What are you looking forward to?
Mark: I am looking forward to seeing you.

简:你在期待什么?
马克:我正期待和你见面啊。

13. Boy: What is he willing to do?
Old woman: He is willing to finish the work.

男孩:他愿意做什么?
老妇:他愿意完成这项工作。

14. Mother: You feel like going home, don't you?
Son: Yes, I feel like going home.

母亲;你想回家,不是吗?
儿子:是的,我想回家。

15. Boy: Would you like to go to the park with me?
Girl: Yes, I would like to go to the park with you.

男孩:你愿意和我一起去公园吗?
女孩:是的, 我愿意和你一起去公园。

3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. I want a drink.
to be an engineer.
to travel round the world.

我想 来点饮料。
成为一名工程师。
游遍世界。

2. My boss wants me to mail this letter today.
My father
My leader

我的老板 要我今天把这封信寄出去。
我的父亲
我的领导

3. He desires to see you.
go to the party.
know that girl.

他渴望 见你。
去参加这个聚会。
认识那个女孩。

4. The young man is desirous of success.
Everyone
My dream

这个年轻人 渴望成功。
人人都
我的梦想是

5. I'd like to hear your opinion in regard to this problem.
issue.
dispute.

我想听听你对这个 问题 的看法。
论点
争论

6. She hopes that you'll be better soon.
thinks
believes

她 希望 你能很快好起来。
认为
相信

7.I wish to stay at home.
don't wish to
would rather

我 想 呆在家里。
不想
宁愿

8.I wish I were rich.
he could come.
I had stayed at home.

我想 我有钱 就好了。
他要能来
我当时呆在家

9. The boy is expecting a letter from her.
his mother.
his girlfriend.

这个男孩期待着 她的 来信。
他母亲的
他女朋友的

10. I plan to translate the novel.
read
buy

我打算 翻译 这部小说。
阅读


11. I intend to pay a visit to my best friend next week.
my teacher
those who helped me

我打算下周去拜望 我最好的朋友。
我的老师。
那些曾经帮助过我的人。

12. I am looking forward to seeing you.
hearing from you.
your reply.

我正期待 和你见面。
你的来信。
你的回复。

13. He is willing to finish the work.
The little boy
My brother

他 愿意完成这项任务。
这个小男孩
我的哥哥
14. I feel like going home.
watching a movie.
dancing.

我想 回家。
看电影。
跳舞。

15.I'd love to go to the park with you.
go climbing

see your mother

我很愿意和你去 公园。
爬山。
看你的妈妈。
4.Conversation 对话

1. Tom : When do you plan to leave?
Linda: Next Friday.
Tom : Only if you could stay here several days more.
Linda: I wish I could. But I have to go back for work.
Tom : What a pity! I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Linda: It's very nice of you. By the way, thank you for your hospitality.

汤姆:你打算什么时候离开?
琳达:下周五。
汤姆:要是你能多留几天就好了。
琳达:我也想啊。但是我得回去工作了。
汤姆:真的很遗憾!我希望能很快再见你。
琳达:你真好。还有,谢谢你的热情款待。

2. Ben: Will you come to the English corner tonight?
Sue: I'd like to. But I have a pile of work to do.
Ben: The English corner begins very late. You might still have time to go there.
Sue: When?
Ben: It begins at 10 o'clock and lasts for almost one hour.
Sue: Let me see. I have to finish my work before 9:30...
Ben: You still have enough time.
Sue: But...I have to listen to the English program on the radio at 10:30.
Ben: Oh, you are really engaged!

本:你今晚会去英语角吗?
苏:我想去,但是我有一大堆的工作要做。
本:英语角开始的非常晚,也许你还有时间去那里。
苏:什么时候开始?
本:十点开始,开一小时左右。
苏:让我想想。我必须在九点半前完成工作...
本:那你还是有足够时间的。
苏;但是…我要在十点半的时候收听英语广播节目。
本:哦, 那你真是太忙了!

3. Peggy: Do you know teacher Wu is ill?
Matte: Really? I am sorry to hear that.
Peggy: I think he is a good teacher and I like his class.
Matte: He is so patient and versatile.
Peggy: I hope he can be better as soon as possible.
Matte: I am missing him right now...
Peggy: No kidding.
Matte: I must go now.
Peggy: What do you want?
Matte: I am going to the hospital. Just wait for my good news. Bye!

佩吉:你知道吴老师生病了吗?
马特:真的吗?听到这个消息真是太遗憾了。
佩吉:我觉得他是一个好老师,我很喜欢他的课。
马特:他那么耐心,那么多才多艺。
佩吉:我希望他能尽快好起来。
马特:我现在就开始想他了……
佩吉:别开玩笑了。
马特:我必须走了。
佩吉:你要做什么?
马特:去医院。等着我的好消息。再见!

4. Mary: I really envy Tom Cruse's girlfriend.
Mike: Pardon? What did you say?
Mary: You don't know who is Tom Cruse, do you?
Mike: Sure, I know that lucky guy. He is really lucky.
Mary: He is the most handsome man in this world and deserves all he has.
Mike: I don't think so, anyway.
Mary: I wish I were his girlfriend. I'll be the happiest if it comes true.
Mike: Hold on, girl, don't be silly.
Mary: I know it's just my daydream. So what?
Mike: Let's come back to reality. You can find many good guys around you.
Mary: Really? Find out another Tom Cruse for me, please. Thanks a lot!

玛丽:我真的很嫉妒汤姆·克鲁斯的女朋友。
迈克:什么, 你刚才说什么来着?
玛丽:你不知道谁是汤姆·克鲁斯,是不是?
迈克:当然知道, 我知道那个幸运的家伙。他真的很幸运。
玛丽:他是世界上最英俊的男子,他拥有的一切都是他应得的。
迈克:不管怎样我可不这样认为。
玛丽:我要是他女朋友就好了。如果那是真的,我就是最幸福的人了。
迈克:打住,姑娘, 别傻了。
玛丽:我知道我是在做白日梦。那又有什么关系?
迈克:还是回到现实中来吧,你会在你身边发现很多优秀的男孩子。
玛丽:真的吗?你帮我再找一个汤姆·克鲁斯吧。多谢了!

Unit23
Talking about Apporintment
谈论约会
1.Sentences 句子

331.Are you free tomorrow?
你明天有空吗?
332.Will you be busy this evening?
你今天晚上会很忙吗?
333.Will you be occupied this afternoon?
你今天下午有事吗?
334.Will you be free this coming Sunday?
你这个星期天有空吗?
335.What are you doing over the weekend?
你这个周末准备干什么?
336.Are you doing anything special Sunday afternoon?
你星期天下午有什么特别的事要做吗?
337.I wonder if you are free this morning.
我想知道你今天上午是否有空。
338.Any time tomorrow will be fine for me.
对于我来说,明天的任何时间都可以。
339.What about Sunday morning?
星期天上午怎么样?
340.I will call you on Monday.
我星期一给你打电话。
341.I'll be free all day tomorrow.
明天我一整天都有空。
342.Will it be convenient to see you this evening?
今天晚上见你不知是否方便?
343.May I expect you at five?
五点钟的时候我等你好吗?
344.Shall we arrange a place to meet this weekend?

这个周末我们能找个地方见一面吗?
345.I'll be waiting for you at six in my office.
下午六点钟我在办公室等你。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. John: Lisa, this is John, are you free tomorrow?
Lisa: Sorry, I have an exam tomorrow evening.
约翰:丽莎,我是约翰,你明天有空吗?
丽莎:对不起,明天晚上我要考试。

2. Tom: Miss Li, will you be busy this evening?
Miss Li: Yes, I have something special to do.
汤姆:李小姐,你今天晚上会很忙吗?
李小姐:是的,我有特别的事要做。

3. Jim: Will you be occupied this afternoon?
Wife: Yes, I have a conference at four o'clock.
吉姆:你今天下午有事吗?
妻子:是的,四点钟的时候有一个会议。

4. Alice: Dad, will you be free this coming Sunday?
Dad: No, dear, what's in your mind?
艾丽斯:爸爸,这个星期天你有空吗?
爸爸: 没空,宝贝,你有什么事吗?

5. Jane: What are you doing over the weekend?
Tom : I've no idea.
简:周末你打算干什么?
汤姆:还不知道。

6. Tim: Are you doing anything special Sunday afternoon?
Jane: You know I will play a football match.
提姆:星期天下午你有什么特殊的事要做吗?
简:你知道我要踢一场球赛。

7. Jenny: Hi, what's the matter?
Bob: Jenny, I wonder if you are free this morning.
甄妮:嗨,有什么事吗?
鲍勃:甄妮,我想知道你上午是否有空。

8. Tom: When shall we meet?
Jane: Any time tomorrow will be fine for me.
汤姆:我们什么时候见面?
简:明天任何时间都可以。

9. Tom : What about Sunday morning?
Jane: Ok, let's meet at ten at the school gate.
汤姆:星期天上午怎么样?
简: 可以,那我们十点钟在学校门口见。

10. Jane: Would you go to have a picnic with us?
Jim: I will call you on Monday.
简:你和我们一起去野餐吗?
吉姆:我星期一给你打电话吧。

11. John: What time can I see you?
Alice: I'll be free all day tomorrow.
约翰:我什么时候可以见你一面?
艾丽斯:明天我一整天都有空。

12. Mrs. Wang: Will it be convenient to see you this evening?
Pro. Smith: Seven o'clock will be ok.
王女士:今天晚上去见你方便吗?
史密斯教授:七点钟的时候可以。

13. Bill: May I expect you at five, Jane?
Jane: Sorry, I'm really very busy this evening.
贝尔:简,我五点钟等你行吗?
简: 对不起,我今天晚上真的很忙。

14. Bob: Shall we arrange a place to meet this weekend?
Elaine: Usual place?
鲍勃:我们可以在这个周末找个地方见面吗?
艾琳:老地方吗?

15. Husband: Dear, shall we go out for diner after work?
Wife: Yes, I'll be waiting for you at six in my office.
丈夫:亲爱的,下班之后我们出去吃饭怎么样?
妻子:好的,六点钟我在我的办公室等你。


3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. Are you going to be busy this evening?
afternoon?
Monday?

你 今天晚上 忙吗?
今天下午
星期一

2. Will you be occupied this afternoon?
free
busy

你今天下午 有事吗?
有空吗?
忙吗?

3. Will you be free this coming Sunday?
Monday?
Friday?
February?

这个 星期天 你有空吗?
星期一
星期五
二月

4. Can I make it the 8th of March?
this weekend?
some other time?
tomorrow?

三月八号 行吗?
这个周末
其它时间
明天

5.Are you doing anything special on Sunday afternoon?
interesting
urgent
important

你星期天下午有什么 重要的 事要干吗?
有趣的
要紧的
重要的

6.I wonder if you are free this morning.
this evening.
this afternoon.
at twelve.

我想知道你今天 上午 是否有空。
晚上
下午
十二点钟

7.Any time tomorrow will be ok for me.
on Monday
this evening
next week

我 明天 任何时间都有空。
周一
晚上
下周

8. What about Sunday morning?
How

星期天上午 行 吗?
可以
9.I would like to call you on Monday.
meet
see

我星期一的时候 给你打电话。
去见你。
去看你。

10.I'll be free all day tomorrow.
busy
at home
in my office

明天我整天都 有空。
很忙。
在家。
在办公室。

11.Will it be convenient to see you this evening?
ok
suitable
all right

今天晚上去见你 方便 吗?
可以
合适
能行

12.May I expect you at five?
at ten?
this evening?
in my office?

我 五点钟 等你行吗?
十点钟
今天晚上
在办公室

13.Shall we arrange a place to meet this weekend?
Monday ?
this week?
in March?

周末 我们约个地方见面好吗?
周一
这周
三月

14.I'll be waiting for you at two in my office.
at home.
in the house.
in the coffee shop.

两点钟我在我的 办公室 等你。
家里
家里
咖啡屋里

15.Would you like to see a film tonight?
watch TV
dine out

今天晚上你愿意 去看电影 吗?
看电视
出去吃饭

4.Conversation 对话

1. Jim: Hi, Elaine, how are you?
Elaine: Hello, I'm fine, thank you, how about you?
Jim: I'm fine, too. It's a nice day, isn't it?
Elaine: Yes, March is a beautiful month.
Jim: I think so. Are you free this Saturday?
Elaine: Yes, what's on your mind?
Jim: Would you like to have a picnic with us then?

吉姆:嗨,艾琳,你好吗?
艾琳:嗨,我很好,谢谢,你呢?
吉姆:我也很好。今天天气真好,不是吗?
艾琳:是的。三月份是个美丽的季节。
吉姆:我想是的。你这个周六有空吗?
艾琳:有,你有什么事吗?
吉姆:那你和我们一起去野炊好吗?

2. Tom : Jane, may I borrow your beautiful car this evening?
Jane: Why? What will you do tonight?

Tom : Bill invited me to join in a party in his company.
Jane: Really, you two get on very well, don't you?
Tom : Yes, he wants to introduce me to his colleagues this time.
Jane: That sounds very good. Ok, you can take it. Here is the key.


汤姆:简,今天晚上我可以借一下你那辆漂亮的车吗?
简: 为什么?你今天晚上要干什么?
汤姆:贝尔邀请我去参加他们公司举办的晚会。
简: 真的吗?你们两个关系不错,是吗?
汤姆:是的,他想这次把我介绍给他的同事。
简: 听起来很不错。好吧 , 可以借给你。给你钥匙。

3. Bob: Hello, may I speak to Rose?
Rose: Yes, speaking is. Is that Bob?
Bob: Yes, shall we go out for dinner after work?
Rose: Good! Where shall we meet?
Bob: Usual place.
Rose: Six o'clock is ok?
Bob: Ok, see you.

鲍勃:你好,能让罗斯接电话吗?
罗斯:我就是,你是鲍勃吗?
鲍勃:是的,下了班我们一起出去吃饭好吗?
罗斯:好的,我们在哪儿见面?
鲍勃:老地方。
罗斯:六点钟怎么样?
鲍勃:好的,再见。

4. Jane: Hello, Mr. Collins, I need some advice for any paper.
Mr. Collins: No problem. Please come over any time.
Jane: Could you make it the 16th?
Mr. Collins: 16th? That's Thursday, isn’t it? I really want to see it earlier.
Jane: What about this evening, after supper?
Mr. Collins: Ok. After supper, about seven o'clock.

简:科林斯先生,您好,请您给我的论文提点建议。
科林斯先生:没问题。你随时可以到我的家里来。
简:十六号可以吗?
科林斯先生:十六号?那天是星期四,对吗?我真想早点儿看到你的论文。
简:今天晚上吃过晚饭以后怎么样?
科林斯先生:好。晚饭后,大约七点钟。

5. John: Jane, I wonder if you are free next Sunday.
Jane: Yes, why?
John: That's my birthday. My parents are going to have a party at home.
Jane: That's a good idea. Did you ask Tom and Bob?
John: No, but I believe they would come if they are asked.
Jane: When?
John: Five thirty. You may come earlier.

约翰:简,你下个星期天有空吗?
简: 有,为什么这么问?
约翰:那天是我的生日,我爸妈准备在家里给我开个派对。
简: 好主意。你邀请汤姆和鲍勃了吗?
约翰:还没有,但我想只要跟他们说他们肯定会来的。
简: 什么时间呢?
约翰:五点半,你可以早点儿来。

6. Jane: Hi, Bob, would you like to have a basketball match with Class 3?
Bob: I would love to. But when?
Jane: This Saturday afternoon.
Bob: Saturday? Oh, my God! That's Alice's birthday.
Jane: No, her birthday is on Sunday, I'm sure.
Bob: Yes, yes, may I call you Friday?
Jane: Don't you think it will be too late?

简:嗨,鲍勃,你愿意和三班打一场篮球赛吗?
鲍勃:非常愿意。什么时候?
简:这个周六下午。
鲍勃:周六?天啦!那天是艾丽斯的生日。
简:不是,她的生日是星期天,我肯定。
鲍勃:对,对,我星期五给你打电话吧?
简:你不觉得星期五太晚了吗?


Unit 24
Saying goodbye
告别
1.Sentences 句子

331.Good-bye.
再见。
332.I must be going now.
我必须走了。
333.See you.
再见。
334.Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你。
335.I've got to go.
我不得不走了。
336.I hope to see you again soon.
我希望能尽快再见到你。
337.Have a nice day!
祝你过得愉快!
338.Please come again.
请再次光临。
339.I'm afraid I must be leaving now.
恐怕我现在必须得走了。
340.Must you leave so soon?
你非要这么快就走吗?
341.It's been nice seeing you.
见到你很高兴。
342.Can't you stay a bit longer?
你不能再呆一会儿吗?
343.It's getting late.
天已经晚了。
344.In that case I won't keep you then.
那样的话我就不留你了。
345.Thank you for a wonderful time. I'll call later.
谢谢你带来的愉快时光。我以后再来。

2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Jane: Good-bye.
Tom: Bye.

简:再见。
汤姆:再见。

2. Jenny: I must be going now.
Mr. Zhou: Please come again.

甄妮:我必须得走了。
周先生:欢迎再来。

3. Tim: See you then.
Jane: See you.

提姆:到时见。
简:再见。

4. Tom: Nice to meet you.
Elaine: Me too.

汤姆:认识你很高兴。
艾琳:我也是。

5. Mr. Smith: I've got to go.
Mrs. Collins: Why not stay a little longer?

史密斯先生:我必须得走了。
科林斯太太:不再多呆会儿?


6. Bill: Thank you for a wonderful time.
Alice: I hope to see you again soon.

贝尔:谢谢你带来愉快时光。
艾丽斯:我希望能尽快与你再见。

7. Jane: Have a nice day!
Tom: Thank you, you too.

简:祝你玩得愉快。
汤姆:谢谢,希望你也一样。

8. Jane: I enjoyed it so much.
Jim: You're welcome.

简:我觉得十分愉快。
吉姆:不要客气。

9. Tom: I'm afraid I must leave now.
Alice: Please come again.

汤姆:恐怕我必须得离开了。
艾丽斯:欢迎你再来。

10. Eddy: Must you leave so soon?
Elaine: I have class this afternoon.

艾迪:你非要这么快就走吗?
艾琳:我今天下午有课。


11. Peter: It's been nice seeing you.
Alice: Nice to meet you too.

彼得:见到你真的很愉快。
艾丽斯:见到你我也很高兴。

12. Jenny: Can't you stay a bit longer?
Tom: I'm afraid I can't.

甄妮:你不再呆一会儿吗?
汤姆:恐怕不行了。


13. Jane: It's getting late.
Mr. Collins: In that case I won't keep you.

简:天已经晚了。
科林斯先生:那样的话我就不留你了。

14. Alice: Thank you for a wonderful time. I'll call later.
John: You're welcome.

艾丽斯:谢谢你带来的愉快时光。我会再来的。
约翰:不要客气。

15. Miss Li: Come again whenever you're free.
Tim: I'll do that. Thanks for the tea.

李小姐:有空随时再来。
提姆:我会的。谢谢你的茶点招待。


3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. Good-bye.
Bye-bye.
Bye.
Good-bye for now.

再见。
再见。

再见。
再会。

2. I must be going now.
leaving.
off.
away.

必须 得走了。
离开了。
走了。
离开了。

3. See you.
See you then.
See you later.
See you tomorrow.


再会。
到时再见。
过会儿见。
明天见。

4. Nice to see you.
meet
很高兴 见 到你。


5.I've got to go.
say good-bye.
leave.
我必须 走了。
说再见了。
离开了。

6. I hope to see you again soon.
later.
tomorrow.
then.

我希望能 很快再次 见到你。
过会儿
明天就
届时

7. Have a nice day!
good time!
wonderful time!
good day!

祝你 愉快!
玩得愉快!
玩得快乐!
过得愉快!

8. I think I must go.
I have to
I'd better
I've got to

我想 我必须 得走了。
得走了
我最好现在就走。
我不得不走了。

9. I'm afraid I must be leaving now.
be off.
be going.
say good-bye.

恐怕我必须得 离开了。
离开了。
走了。
说再见了。

10. Must you leave so soon?
now?
on Sunday?
this morning?

你必须 这么快 就走吗?
现在
星期天
今天早上

11. It's getting late.
nine o'clock.
ten already.
so late.

天色已晚。
已经九点了。
已经十点了。
已经很晚了。

12. Can't you stay a bit longer?
remain
be here

你不再多 呆 一会儿了?


13. In that case I won't keep you then.
longer.
too late.

是这样的话我就 不多留你了。
不久留你了。
不留你太晚了。

14. Thank you for a wonderful time.
the tea.
a good time.
coming to see me off.

谢谢你 带来的愉快时光。
茶点招待。
带来的快乐时光。
来为我送行。

15. Please come again when you're free.
later
soon

请有空 再来。
就来。
快来。

4.Conversation 对话

1. Mrs. Collins: The photos are very beautiful, I like them.
Mr. Smith: I believe you will also have a good time when you go there.
Mrs. Collins: Oh, dear! Look what time it is! I must be going now.
Mr. Smith: Alright. But please come again soon.
Mrs. Collins: Alright, I will. Good-bye.
Mr. Smith: Good-bye.

科林斯太太:这些相片真漂亮,我很喜欢它们。
史密斯先生:我相信等你去了那儿也会过得很愉快的。
科林斯太太:哎呀,看已经几点了!我必须得走了。
史密斯先生:好吧。请尽快再来呀。
科林斯太太:好的,我会的。再见。
史密斯先生:再见。

2. Jack : Well, I must be leaving now, it's getting late.
Miss Li: Must you go so soon?
Jack : I'm afraid so.
Miss Li: Well, I hope we can get together again.
Jack : I hope so, too. See you.
Miss Li: See you then.

杰克:哦,我必须得走了,天已经不早了。
李小姐:你必须这么快就走吗?
杰克:恐怕是的。
李小姐:好吧,希望我们能再会。
杰克:我也希望这样。再见。
李小姐:再见。

3. Jane: Well, I think that's everything. I feel much better about things now.

Mr. Smith: Good. Is there anything else?
Jane: No, that's all. Thank you very much for your help.
Mr. Smith: Not at all. I'm glad we had a chance to exchange ideas.
Jane: Thank you. Good-bye.
Mr. Smith: Come again any time, good-bye.

简:哦,我想就这些了。现在我觉得清楚多了。
史密斯先生:好的,还有什么事吗?
简:没有了,就这些。十分感谢您的帮助。
史密斯先生:没什么。能有机会交流思想我很高兴。
简:谢谢,再见。
史密斯先生:你随时都可以再来。再见。

4. Sam: Alice?
Alice: Yes?
Sam: I must be off now. I have class tomorrow.
Alice: Alright, Sam. It's nice to see you again.
Sam: Me too. I hope we can meet sometime.
Alice: I hope so. Good-bye.
Sam: Bye-bye.

山姆:艾丽斯?
艾丽斯:哎。
山姆:我必须得走了,我明天还有课。
艾丽斯:好吧,很高兴再次与你见面。
山姆:我也是。希望我们什么时候能再见面。
艾丽斯:希望这样。再见。
山姆:再见。

5. Jane: Oh, it's nine o'clock already. I have to go now.
Tom: No hurry. I don't have much to do this evening.
Jane: We have taken a lot of your time already.
Tom: Well, I won't keep you then. Thanks for coming.
Jane: Thank you for a pleasant time.
Tom: See you Monday.
Jane: See you.
简:哦,已经九点了,我不得不走了。
汤姆:急什么。今晚我没有什么事要做。
简:我们已经耽搁了你很多时间。
汤姆:那好吧,我就不挽留你们了。谢谢你们的来访。
简:今晚过得很愉快。
汤姆:星期一见。
简:再见 。

6. Tom: I've got to be going at once.
Elaine: Can't you stay a little longer?
Tom: I'm afraid I can't, I have an appointment at ten.
Elaine: In that case I won't keep you later.
Tom: I really had a wonderful time to come here.
Elaine: Well, come again whenever you're free.
Tom: I'll do that. Thanks for the tea. Bye.

汤姆:我必须得马上离开了。
艾琳:你不能多呆一会儿吗?
汤姆:恐怕不行了,我十点钟还有一个约会。
艾琳:是这样的话,我就不多留你了。
汤姆:来到这里我真的很愉快。
艾琳:好的,你什么时候有空请再来。
汤姆:我会的。谢谢你的茶点。再见。

Unit 25
Talking about study
谈论学习
1.Sentences 句子

346.What subject are you studying?
你在学什么科目?
347.I'm studying Chinese.
我在学汉语。
348.Which one do you like best?
你最喜欢哪一门?
349.English is very interesting.
英语非常有趣。
350.I should work hard from now on.
从现在起我必须努力学习了。
351.I need to read something more about it.
我得多读一些有关它的资料。
352.I want to borrow a book about China.
我想借一本与中国有关的书。
353.Could you help me with my physics?
你能在物理方面给我一些帮助吗?
354.I had an exam last week.
我上个星期考了一次试。
355.What do you think of that test?
你那次考试怎么样?
356.I have a good head for mathematics.
我数学方面有天分。
357.I got an "A" in chemistry.
我化学得了个“A”。
358.Have you reviewed your lessons?
你复习功课了吗?
359.Have you passed the biology exam?
你生物考试通过了吗?
360.They're going to have their final exams next week.
他们下个星期要进行期末考试。


2.Questions and Answers问与答

1. Mum: What subject are you studying?
Tom: I'm studying Chinese.

妈妈:你在学习哪一科?
汤姆:我在学习汉语。

2. Jane: Which one do you like best?
Tim: Physics.

简:你最喜欢哪一科?
提姆:物理。

3. Eddy: Do you think English is important?
Jane: Yes, I want to learn it very well.

艾迪:你认为英语重要么?
简:是的,我想学好它。

4. Jim: Mum, I'm sorry I got a "B" in Chinese.
Mum: It doesn't matter, but I hope you'll work hard from now on.

吉姆:妈妈,对不起,我汉语只得了个“B”。
妈妈:没事的,但我希望你从现在起能努力学习。
5. Tom: Have you finished your paper?
Elaine: No, I need to read something more about it.

汤姆:你写完论文了吗?
艾琳:没有,我得多读一些与这有关的资料。

6. Jane: Can I help you?
Tom: I want to borrow a book about China.

简:你有什么事?
汤姆:我想借一本与中国有关的书。

7. Jane: Could you help me in my physics?
Dad: I'd love to do that, dear.

简:您能帮我学学物理吗?
爸爸:亲爱的,我很愿意这样做。

8. Jenny: Bob, why do you look so sad?
Bob: We had an exam last week.

甄妮:鲍勃,你看起来怎么这么不高兴?
鲍勃:上个星期我们考试了。

9. Bob: What do you think of that test?
Jenny: I got an "A".

鲍勃:你那次试考的怎么样?
甄妮:我得了个“A”。

10. Jane: What is your favorite subject?
Eddy: I have a good head for mathematics.

简:你最喜欢那一科?
艾迪:我数学方面比较有天赋。

11. Jane: Sam, what mark did you get in chemistry?
Sam: I got an "A".

简:山姆,你化学得了多少分?
山姆:我得了“A”。

12. Mum: Have you reviewed your lessons?
Tom: Yes, Mum.

妈妈:你复习功课了吗?
汤姆:复习过了,妈妈。

13. Dad: Have you passed the biology exam?
Jane: I only got an 87.

爸爸:你生物考试通过了吗?
简:我只得了87分。

14. Jane: Why are you working so hard now?
Tim: We're going to have the final exams next week.

简:你们现在怎么这么刻苦?
提姆:我们下个星期要期末考试了。

15. Mrs. Collins: How is Jack doing recently, Mr. Smith?
Mr. Smith: He's doing better than before, Mrs. Collins.

科林斯太太:史密斯先生,杰克最近怎么样?
史密斯先生:他比以前好多了,科林斯太太。


3.Substitution Drills 替换练习

1. What subject are you studying?
learning?
working on?

你 学 的是哪一科?

2. I'm studying Chinese.
English.
physics.
biology.

我正在学 汉语。
英语。
物理。
生物。

3. Which one do you like best?
better?

你 最 喜欢那一科?
比较

4. English is very interesting.
Chinese
Chemistry
History

英语 非常有趣。
汉语
化学
历史

5. I should work hard from now on.
that time
tomorrow

我应该 从现在起 努力学习。
从那时起
从明天起

6. I need to read something more about it.
interesting.
instructive.
meaningful.

我需要读 更多的有关它的资料。
读一些有趣的资料。
有教育意义的资料。
有意义的资料。

7. I want to borrow a book about Chinese.
Australia .
Canada .
Japan.

我想借一本和 中国 有关的书。
澳大利亚
加拿大
日本

8. Could you help me with my physics?
Chinese?
English?
chemistry?

你能帮我学学 物理 吗?
汉语
英语
化学
9. I had an exam last week.
yesterday.
last Monday.
last month.

上周 我考试了。
昨天
上周一
上个月

10. He is very good at physics.
quick in
slow at
clever in

他学物理 比较擅长。
反应很快。
反应很慢。
比较聪明。

11. I have a good head for mathematics.
physics.
Chinese.
history.

我学 数学 有天分。
物理
汉语
历史
12. I got an "A" in chemistry.
a "B"
a "C"

我化学得了个 “A”。
“B”。

“C”。

13. Have you reviewed your lessons?
gone over
studied
read

你 复习功课了吗?
温习功课了吗?
学习课文了吗?
阅读课文了吗?

14. Have you passed the biology exam?
history
chemistry
mathematics

你通过 生物 考试了吗?
历史
化学
数学
15. They're going to have their final exams next week.
tomorrow.
on Sunday.
next month.

他们 下个星期 要期末考试。
明天
星期天
下个月


4.Conversation 对话

1. John: What subjects are you studying?
Jane: Chemistry, biology and world history.
John: Which one do you like best?
Jane: Chemistry. But the other subjects are interesting, too.
John: Do you think English is important?
Jane: Yes, I want to learn it very well.
John: So do I.

约翰:你都学哪些科目?
简:有化学,生物,世界历史。
约翰:你最喜欢哪一科?
简:化学。但其它科目也很有趣。
约翰:你认为英语重要吗?
简:重要,我想把它学得很好。
约翰:我也一样。
2. Tom: Dear Elaine, you look worried.
Elaine: Yes, I am.
Tome: What's the matter?
Elaine: We had an exam yesterday.
Tom: In which subject?
Elaine: Physics. You know I'm not good at physics.
Tom: It doesn't matter. Work hard from now on.

汤姆:亲爱的艾琳,你看起来好像有点什么心事。
艾琳:是的,本来就是。
汤姆:怎么啦?
艾琳:昨天我们考试了。
汤姆:考的是哪一科?
艾琳:物理。你知道我物理学得不好。
汤姆:没什么关系。从现在起努力就行。

3. Bill: Jane seems to have a good head for mathematics.
Alice: She's good at other subjects, too.
Bill: That's true. She's very clever.
Alice: Not just clever. She works hard.

Bill: You're quite right.
Alice: I should learn from her.
Bill: So should I.

贝尔:简看起来很有数学天分。
艾丽斯:她其它科目也很好啊。
贝尔:那倒也是。她很聪明。
艾丽斯:不光是聪明, 她学习很用功。
贝尔:说得真对。
艾丽斯:我应该向她学习。
贝尔:我也一样。
4. Sam: What do you think of the test?
Jane: Rather difficult. How about you?
Sam: It wasn't too bad. Were you nervous?
Jane: Rather. I'm afraid I didn't do very well.
Sam: Oh, I wouldn't worry about it.
Jane: That's because you did well.
Sam: No, I wouldn't worry about you.
Jane: Why?
Sam: It seems to me that you always do better than you say.

山姆:你认为这次测验怎么样?
简:够难的。 你说呢?
山姆:不算太难。你很紧张?
简:相当紧张。恐怕我没有考好。
山姆:哦,我并不担心。
简:那是因为你考得好。
山姆:不,我是不为你担心。
简:为什么?
山姆:我觉得你好像总是考的比说的好。

5. Tom: What marks did you get for the term?
Lisa: I got two "fives" and two "fours".
Tom: What did you get in chemistry?
Lisa: A "four". What about you?
Tom: Same as you, a "four".
Lisa: Do you know Jane's marks?
Tom: No, but I guess she did very well as usual.
Lisa: I just saw she looked sad.
Tom: I can't believe that.

汤姆:你这学期的分数怎么样?
丽莎:我得了两个五分,两个四分。
汤姆:你化学得了多少分?
丽莎:四分。你呢?
汤姆:和你一样,四分。
丽莎:你知道简的分数吗?
汤姆:不知道。但我想她肯定和平常一样做得很好。
丽莎:刚才我见她很不开心。
汤姆:我不相信!

6. Bill: This topic is interesting, isn't it?
Jane: It is. I'd like to read something more about it.
Bill: Do you think we can find something in the library?
Jane: I think so. Let's go there. I've got to return a book anyway.
Bill: Could you give me some advice on my paper?
Jane: Yes, it's my pleasure.
Bill: Thank you very much.

贝尔:这个题目很有趣,你说呢?
简:是的。我想再读点有关它的资料。
贝尔:你说我们能在图书馆找到点东西看吗?
简:我想可以吧。咱们去吧。反正我得去还一本书。
贝尔:你能给我的论文提点建议吗?
简:可以,这是我的荣幸。
贝尔:太感谢你了。

没有评论: